It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:31 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ugie
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:06 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Chas is a dumb guy that inadvertently outed his name announcing his brother's death. His crimes and status are horrible and I would be surprised if he came back. What I am not sure of is after all the stupid shit he has done here which one of us felt they had to Google him, make a milt and post it?

I would say if I felt that way and found that by googling I would just do it under my normal account.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:08 pm 

Chus wrote:
lipidquadcab wrote:
Chus wrote:
The Wisemen said they didn't buy the board to make money, but rather to keep the board intact. It seems like there have been plenty of new members. I don't see how that thread would have curbed that.

Hey, got any skeletons in your closet you don't want people to know about? Probably shouldn't post here, because someone is going to dig it up and share it with everyone else and the mods aren't going to do a thing about it.

Yeah, not a good look...

I shared mine. I got busted for weed twice, I stole cigarettes when I was a teenager, and I drove around drunk way too many times when I was in my early 20's.

The skeletons in my closet are not very interesting.

Why does it have to be skeletons?

I don't want any of my information shared on this site even though it can be pieced together from what I have provided. There is a certain amount of trust we place in each other for which we are rewarded with enhanced relationships. Break that trust and the communications aren't as open

Last edited by good dolphin on Wed May 31, 2017 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
good dolphin wrote:
I don't want any of my information shared on this site even though it can be pieced together from what I have provided.

This.

Share what you want. The moment other people are sharing that info for you is the moment a line is crossed.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
pittmike wrote:
Chas is a dumb guy that inadvertently outed his name announcing his brother's death. His crimes and status are horrible and I would be surprised if he came back. What I am not sure of is after all the stupid shit he has done here which one of us felt they had to Google him, make a milt and post it?

I would say if I felt that way and found that by googling I would just do it under my normal account.

I am not a fan of the mult thing. It destroyed the Yahoo Finance message boards because it allows people to post things that they would not otherwise put out there. On this board, the mults are mostly single purpose personalities that post funny stuff, so they're generally not harmful.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
good dolphin wrote:
Chus wrote:
lipidquadcab wrote:
Chus wrote:
The Wisemen said they didn't buy the board to make money, but rather to keep the board intact. It seems like there have been plenty of new members. I don't see how that thread would have curbed that.

Hey, got any skeletons in your closet you don't want people to know about? Probably shouldn't post here, because someone is going to dig it up and share it with everyone else and the mods aren't going to do a thing about it.

Yeah, not a good look...

I shared mine. I got busted for weed twice, I stole cigarettes when I was a teenager, and I drove around drunk way too many times when I was in my early 20's.

I don't want any of my information shared on this site even though it can be pieced together from what I have provided. There is a certain amount of trust we place in each other for which we are rewarded with enhanced relationships. Break that trust and the communications aren't as open

Skeletons was the term lipid used. We were having a conversation, so I responded to what he said.

I see your side of this, and I'm not going to dig my heels in, and argue this until the Ends of the Earth. Think of this as debate class. I'm just arguing one side of the issue.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:19 pm 

Chus wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Chus wrote:
lipidquadcab wrote:
Chus wrote:

Yeah, not a good look...

Skeletons was the term lipid used. We were having a conversation, so I responded to what he said.

I see your side of this, and I'm not going to dig my heels in, and argue this until the Ends of the Earth. Think of this as debate class. I'm just arguing one side of the issue.

I'm not either. I understand it was public information about a person who provided his name and that the information is of a public safety variety.

on the other hand, the only reason that name was truly known is that the guy poured his heart out here about his brother dying.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:21 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
the only reason that name was truly known is that the guy poured his heart out here about his brother dying.

His screen name has contained his first and last name for almost a decade.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
pittmike wrote:
What I am not sure of is after all the stupid shit he has done here which one of us felt they had to Google him, make a milt and post it?

Now, if it'd been a mult of Milt Rosenberg, that'd been funny.

Aside from that, I have no idea what 'mult' posted what ... I ended up walking into the middle of it (thus my choice of .gif at the time) not quite sure what the fuck was going on. Was it at least a good mult name?

The real unfortunate part of all of this is that with chas' presumed departure, now there's no question I'm the worst looking poster here, if I wasn't already. Very sad. Very unfair.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:23 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
I think we have figured out who the weirdos are at this point. Nothing has changed in the past 48 hours.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
I never saw the original link, but Soda Popp was great. It had the Mike Tyson's Punchout avatar for Soda Popinski. And of course, it had Chas' last name. I thought it was well played. That particular mult "confessed" to the crime in question.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:25 pm 

Chus wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
the only reason that name was truly known is that the guy poured his heart out here about his brother dying.

but we, or at least I, never knew that. It was hidden in plain sight.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:26 pm 
1000 CLUB

agreed.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:26 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
Chus wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

I thought it meant he was a fan of PopCap Games to be perfectly honest.

Now that I think of it, I can't decide how funny, if at all, it is that he used Dr. Evil's avatar given his apparent history.

Last edited by Don Tiny on Wed May 31, 2017 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Don Tiny wrote:

The real monster.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:29 pm 

lipidquadcab wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:

The real monster.

Wha?

I like Bejeweled (haven't played it in forever), and before they ruined it Bookworm was a nice time waster. Peggle wasn't bad either.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
This thread fucking sucks

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:30 pm 
1000 CLUB

Don...stop. just stop.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:30 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
good dolphin wrote:
Chus wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Yeah without the brother mention we don't learn about the monster.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:32 pm 

doug - evergreen park wrote:
I think we have figured out who the weirdos are at this point. Nothing has changed in the past 48 hours.
:lol:

Yeah, not much has changed in the big picture.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:33 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
lipidquadcab wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:

The real monster.

Wha?

I like Bejeweled (haven't played it in forever), and before they ruined it Bookworm was a nice time waster. Peggle wasn't bad either.

My six year old plays Zuma and Peggle.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
Ugueth Will Shiv You wrote:
By the way, any of you guys who PM'd me stating your agreement? Now's a fine time to speak up.

:lol: Fucking betas.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 6:28 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 6 characters
Furious Styles wrote:
Ugueth Will Shiv You wrote:
By the way, any of you guys who PM'd me stating your agreement? Now's a fine time to speak up.

:lol: Fucking betas.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 6:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
I respect Ugie's power play and bow to his whims.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:04 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Look guys I'm someone who has in the past thrown my doors open to the board members here. While it's largely been fun there's apparently been a hidden danger all along. Now i don't have kids, but many of my friends do and have brought them here. If there was a man amongst us who had the capacity to inflict harm upon them and he was here and in proximity of my friends kids I would be absolutely sickened in myself.

Perhaps it's time to reevaluate my position of literally open doors to my home if people I kinda know on this board if among them is a man convicted of harming or intending to harm a child.

This information was not about someone's ugly divorce that got dug up or property tax amounts... That's all open information. This information is available to the public with the Intent of improving public safety. As we know there are communities where telling your neighbors you are a convicted pedophile is required rather than something that is just discovered by happenstance or mere curiosity of who is dangerous in your neighborhood. Knowing who may be a threat to your children among those who have potential to be in close proximity to your children is paramount.

We have open invites to watch parties. We have had lakemoorfest.

Would you feel differently had this individual attended lakemoorfest when he lived here while your kids were in attendance?

So unfortunately this did become an opportunity to blast on someone here who is less than popular. That's unfortunate. But the information is important to have. I know for a fact that I wouldn't want to be around someone who has committed such a crime. I find the nature of the crime utterly reprehensible.

Again all I can think of is the protection of my family and my friends and their families. This has been very eye opening to me again as someone who kinda sorta very much allows strangers to come over once a year. Although it could be considered unfair to this poster the lesson is nevertheless important.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Extension 720 pies
Don Tiny wrote:
pittmike wrote:
What I am not sure of is after all the stupid shit he has done here which one of us felt they had to Google him, make a milt and post it?

Now, if it'd been a mult of Milt Rosenberg, that'd been funny.

Aside from that, I have no idea what 'mult' posted what ... I ended up walking into the middle of it (thus my choice of .gif at the time) not quite sure what the fuck was going on. Was it at least a good mult name?

The real unfortunate part of all of this is that with chas' presumed departure, now there's no question I'm the worst looking poster here, if I wasn't already. Very sad. Very unfair.

A cordial evening to you as well.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:19 pm 

You had at least one naked dude running around your house and have a molestation chair, Maude flanders

Last edited by good dolphin on Wed May 31, 2017 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Extension 720 pies
On tonight's program of Extension 720, we are joined by veteran Chicago crime reporter John "Bulldog" Drummond where instead of the crimes of The Outfit, we will be discussing the effects of being put on the list that sexual predators may one day find themselves on.

Our phone lines will be open during the 2nd hour of tonight's program. We will make an announcement when the phone lines are open. Should you reach a busy signal, then the proper strategy is to dial in when we have said goodnight to a previous caller.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:21 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
good dolphin wrote:
You had at least one naked dude running around your house and have a molestation chair

Yeah the naked dude thing was weird.
The .molestation chair was always a joke but now is less than funny.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza

Milt is terrific

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:39 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Darkside wrote:
The molestation chair was always a joke but now is less than funny.
FF is going to call it the Molestation Deck.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next