It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:06 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:29 am
Posts: 45134
Location: Darkside Estates
So for the last couple nights some dude is blowing up some high power fireworks off in my hood... just down the street. Distinct mortar rounds... the initial "floof" and a 5 second delay and the big boom. Well one just went boom... we didnt hear the loud floof and suddenly theres an ambulance driving down my street in the direction of mr. Whizzo the fireworks twat.
Is it wrong to hope this dork blew his hand off? I mean i love fireworks but all week long a month before the 4th and at midnight is a bit much.

_________________
"Play until it hurts, then play until it hurts to not play."
http://soundcloud.com/darkside124 HOF 2013, MM Champion 2014
bigfan wrote:
Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:46 am
Posts: 25049
Location: NW SUBURBS OF CHICAGO
pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Just stay in your home,huddled in the bathroom with your wife until the bad noise stops.

_________________
favrefan said:"Chris Coghlan isn't gonna pay your rent, Jimmy."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:29 am
Posts: 45134
Location: Darkside Estates
jimmypasta wrote:
Just stay in your home,huddled in the bathroom with your wife until the bad noise stops.

What the?
Are you a real dipshit or just pretending on the internet?

_________________
"Play until it hurts, then play until it hurts to not play."
http://soundcloud.com/darkside124 HOF 2013, MM Champion 2014
bigfan wrote:
Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:54 am
Posts: 14920
pizza_Place: A few...
Thinning of the herd.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:46 am
Posts: 25049
Location: NW SUBURBS OF CHICAGO
pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Darkside wrote:
jimmypasta wrote:
Just stay in your home,huddled in the bathroom with your wife until the bad noise stops.

What the?
Are you a real dipshit or just pretending on the internet?


Takes one....

_________________
favrefan said:"Chris Coghlan isn't gonna pay your rent, Jimmy."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:50 pm
Posts: 1427
pizza_Place: AL'S in Warrenville
You live near Jason Pierre Paul?

_________________
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Have a terrible night and die in MANY fires.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:29 am
Posts: 45134
Location: Darkside Estates
jimmypasta wrote:
Darkside wrote:
jimmypasta wrote:
Just stay in your home,huddled in the bathroom with your wife until the bad noise stops.

What the?
Are you a real dipshit or just pretending on the internet?


Takes one....

Well since we need just one you'll fill out the role nicely.
Thank you.
Enjoy your day.

_________________
"Play until it hurts, then play until it hurts to not play."
http://soundcloud.com/darkside124 HOF 2013, MM Champion 2014
bigfan wrote:
Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:46 am
Posts: 25049
Location: NW SUBURBS OF CHICAGO
pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Darkside wrote:
jimmypasta wrote:
Darkside wrote:
jimmypasta wrote:
Just stay in your home,huddled in the bathroom with your wife until the bad noise stops.

What the?
Are you a real dipshit or just pretending on the internet?


Takes one....

Well since we need just one you'll fill out the role nicely.
Thank you.
Enjoy your day.


It's night time...When is the last time you looked out the window?

_________________
favrefan said:"Chris Coghlan isn't gonna pay your rent, Jimmy."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:02 pm
Posts: 9035
pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
One less poster on the board.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 3:49 pm
Posts: 9259
Location: UM?
pizza_Place: Aurelios
I'd wish for the same thing.

_________________
Hank Scorpio wrote:
What the hell, I would. Post op is OK right? Right?!?!?!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:57 pm
Posts: 52898
Location: To the left of my post
Hopefully it was his head.

_________________
You do not talk to me like that! I work too hard to deal with this stuff! I work too hard! I'm an important member of the CSFMB! I drive a Dodge Stratus!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:35 pm
Posts: 51656
Darkside wrote:
jimmypasta wrote:
Just stay in your home,huddled in the bathroom with your wife until the bad noise stops.

What the?
Are you a real dipshit or just pretending on the internet?


Wow, world turning hard against Darkside!

_________________
An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing which has never existed- Thomas Jefferson in reference to the CSFMB


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:13 pm
Posts: 13901
pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
I'm with you, DS. Fuck those firework idiots.

_________________
-- source


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:01 am 
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:17 pm
Posts: 58962
Location: Suburbs FTW!
pizza_Place: SWEET BABY RAY"S?
I am not looking forward to the next couple of weeks as our dog is absolutely petrified of firework noise.

_________________
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
First off, the [2016 Cubs World Series] title was never a huge deal to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:15 pm
Posts: 5448
Location: CUBBIE ON THE BRAIN
pizza_Place: John's
It's certainly too early on June 18th. But other than that fireworks are awesome. It's too bad you beta males hate America.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:15 pm
Posts: 5448
Location: CUBBIE ON THE BRAIN
pizza_Place: John's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
I am not looking forward to the next couple of weeks as our dog is absolutely petrified of firework noise.

Your dog is a pussy, just like his/her owner.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:43 pm
Posts: 14683
pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
:lol:

wow, someone already hit the sauce this morning


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 4:12 pm
Posts: 1304
Location: Merrionette Park
pizza_Place: Nick&Vito's
The fireworks guys are a special breed. I do not condone their behavior. I too root for severed appendages.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:57 pm
Posts: 52898
Location: To the left of my post
Chilli Palmer wrote:
The fireworks guys are a special breed. I do not condone their behavior. I too root for severed appendages.
I assume anyone who shoots off fireworks in June shops at Wal-Mart.

_________________
You do not talk to me like that! I work too hard to deal with this stuff! I work too hard! I'm an important member of the CSFMB! I drive a Dodge Stratus!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 4:12 pm
Posts: 1304
Location: Merrionette Park
pizza_Place: Nick&Vito's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Chilli Palmer wrote:
The fireworks guys are a special breed. I do not condone their behavior. I too root for severed appendages.
I assume anyone who shoots off fireworks in June shops at Wal-Mart.


And drives the extra large truck with jumbo tires and a set of truck nuts.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:44 am 
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:17 pm
Posts: 58962
Location: Suburbs FTW!
pizza_Place: SWEET BABY RAY"S?
I am 100% certain that my 28lb, one and a half year old Beagle is a lot smarter than you, Bob.

_________________
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
First off, the [2016 Cubs World Series] title was never a huge deal to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:19 am
Posts: 17694
pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
Update?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:54 am
Posts: 14920
pizza_Place: A few...
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Chilli Palmer wrote:
The fireworks guys are a special breed. I do not condone their behavior. I too root for severed appendages.
I assume anyone who shoots off fireworks in June shops at Wal-Mart.


Or travels to Indiana.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:16 am
Posts: 18045
pizza_Place: Aurelios
Peoria Matt wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Chilli Palmer wrote:
The fireworks guys are a special breed. I do not condone their behavior. I too root for severed appendages.
I assume anyone who shoots off fireworks in June shops at Wal-Mart.


Or travels to Indiana.


Jealous of our low taxes and cheap, high quality firework shops? :lol:

_________________
drinky wrote:
If you hate Laurence, then don't listen - don't comment. When he co-hosts the B&B show, take that day off ... listen to an old podcast of a Bernstein solo show and jerk off all day.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:15 pm
Posts: 5448
Location: CUBBIE ON THE BRAIN
pizza_Place: John's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
I am 100% certain that my 28lb, one and a half year old Beagle is a lot smarter than you, Bob.

Nothing says "I'm emasculated" more than a grown ass man that owns a small dog. Get your balls back and then get yourself a Labrador


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:54 am
Posts: 14920
pizza_Place: A few...
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Chilli Palmer wrote:
The fireworks guys are a special breed. I do not condone their behavior. I too root for severed appendages.
I assume anyone who shoots off fireworks in June shops at Wal-Mart.


Or travels to Indiana.


Jealous of our low taxes and cheap, high quality firework shops? :lol:


We go to St. Joes every summer and our son wants to stop every time he sees the billboards.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:55 am
Posts: 8064
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Caller Bob wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
I am 100% certain that my 28lb, one and a half year old Beagle is a lot smarter than you, Bob.

Nothing says "I'm emasculated" more than a grown ass man that owns a small dog. Get your balls back and then get yourself a Labrador

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:16 am
Posts: 18045
pizza_Place: Aurelios
Peoria Matt wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Chilli Palmer wrote:
The fireworks guys are a special breed. I do not condone their behavior. I too root for severed appendages.
I assume anyone who shoots off fireworks in June shops at Wal-Mart.


Or travels to Indiana.


Jealous of our low taxes and cheap, high quality firework shops? :lol:


We go to St. Joes every summer and our son wants to stop every time he sees the billboards.


Krazy Kaplans sucks. That's the spot the travelers go to. Overpriced IMO. Got to hit up the little places or Shelton's.

_________________
drinky wrote:
If you hate Laurence, then don't listen - don't comment. When he co-hosts the B&B show, take that day off ... listen to an old podcast of a Bernstein solo show and jerk off all day.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:15 pm
Posts: 5448
Location: CUBBIE ON THE BRAIN
pizza_Place: John's
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Kaplans sucks.

Image

That's ok Hammerin Hank, not everybody is fan. Tell you want, let's get frequent United Flyer and Chinaman Hater Hank a "MyPillow" for those long flights so he can get some good zzzzz's.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:12 pm
Posts: 1393
pizza_Place: maciano's
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Chilli Palmer wrote:
The fireworks guys are a special breed. I do not condone their behavior. I too root for severed appendages.
I assume anyone who shoots off fireworks in June shops at Wal-Mart.


Or travels to Indiana.


Jealous of our low taxes and cheap, high quality firework shops? :lol:


We go to St. Joes every summer and our son wants to stop every time he sees the billboards.


Krazy Kaplans sucks. That's the spot the travelers go to. Overpriced IMO. Got to hit up the little places or Shelton's.


Was always a fan of the place with the purple gorilla out front. Always had a bottle of crown royal sitting out for shots while buying. Freedom.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group