It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:03 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Cub Fans
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:24 pm
Posts: 3328
pizza_Place: Pequods
Just a friendly reminder that the basket was only installed to keep the drunken bleacher bums from tossing shit onto the field. The Nationals thank you!

_________________
“When I walked in this morning, and saw the flag was at half mast, I thought 'alright another bureaucrat ate it.'" - Ron Swanson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cub Fans
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 4:11 pm
Posts: 37598
Weak.

Maybe good dolphin can provide you some points on stronger trolling

_________________
"He is a loathsome, offensive brute
--yet I can't look away."


leashyourkids wrote:
Looks like FavreFan is the only real asshole.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cub Fans
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:16 pm
Posts: 69519
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Just a friendly reminder that the basket was only installed to keep the drunken bleacher bums from tossing shit onto the field. The Nationals thank you!

Woulda been a 3 run triple anyway

And basket won em gm 1 against SF last year.

_________________
Now I don't give a fuck if you
Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, goddammit
That don't mean shit to me
Fuck your ethnicity


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cub Fans
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:36 pm
Posts: 10228
RFDC wrote:
Weak.

Maybe good dolphin can provide you some points on stronger trolling


Dolphin has let the five year losing streak on the Southsideturn him into James Shields.

_________________
Frank Coztansa wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
Not over yet.
Yes it is.


long time guy wrote:
(OKC) will be the #2 seed in the West due to these 2 moves. Watch out world.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cub Fans
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 4:11 pm
Posts: 37598
conns7901 wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Weak.

Maybe good dolphin can provide you some points on stronger trolling


Dolphin has let the five year losing streak on the Southsideturn him into James Shields.

Agreed, but he looks like Cy Young compared to this attempt

_________________
"He is a loathsome, offensive brute
--yet I can't look away."


leashyourkids wrote:
Looks like FavreFan is the only real asshole.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cub Fans
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:36 pm
Posts: 10228
RFDC wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Weak.

Maybe good dolphin can provide you some points on stronger trolling


Dolphin has let the five year losing streak on the Southsideturn him into James Shields.

Agreed, but he looks like Cy Young compared to this attempt



Brick is pretty bad too. Trying to make America's effort in the soccer thread look average.

_________________
Frank Coztansa wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
Not over yet.
Yes it is.


long time guy wrote:
(OKC) will be the #2 seed in the West due to these 2 moves. Watch out world.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cub Fans
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:57 pm
Posts: 52727
Location: To the left of my post
conns7901 wrote:
RFDC wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Weak.

Maybe good dolphin can provide you some points on stronger trolling


Dolphin has let the five year losing streak on the Southsideturn him into James Shields.

Agreed, but he looks like Cy Young compared to this attempt



Brick is pretty bad too. Trying to make America's effort in the soccer thread look average.

Poor snowflake.

_________________
You do not talk to me like that! I work too hard to deal with this stuff! I work too hard! I'm an important member of the CSFMB! I drive a Dodge Stratus!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cub Fans
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 am
Posts: 23032
Location: A sterile, homogeneous suburb
pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Just a friendly reminder that the basket was only installed to keep the drunken bleacher bums from tossing shit onto the field. The Nationals thank you!


Don't you have some local cops who violated the rights of a serial killer to complain about?

_________________
312player wrote:
More weird jews..smh


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cub Fans
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:15 pm
Posts: 35442
Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
rogers park bryan wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Just a friendly reminder that the basket was only installed to keep the drunken bleacher bums from tossing shit onto the field. The Nationals thank you!

Woulda been a 3 run triple anyway

And basket won em gm 1 against SF last year.


Yep.

That was a good show.

_________________
www.CFRCast.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cub Fans
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:59 pm
Posts: 10942
pizza_Place: *
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Just a friendly reminder that the basket was only installed to keep the drunken bleacher bums from tossing shit onto the field. The Nationals thank you!

This is the fucking weakest trolling job, you're mother should have swallowed you.

_________________
White Iverson
When I started ballin' I was young
You gon' think about me when I'm gone
I need that money like the ring I never won, I won


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cub Fans
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:17 am
Posts: 41093
Location: Palatine
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
It's pretty much impossible for a troll job to be "bad" if it gets the intended audience to respond.

_________________
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cub Fans
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 am
Posts: 23032
Location: A sterile, homogeneous suburb
pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
FavreFan wrote:
It's pretty much impossible for a troll job to be "bad" if it gets the intended audience to respond.


Image

_________________
312player wrote:
More weird jews..smh


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cub Fans
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:15 pm
Posts: 35442
Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
FavreFan wrote:
It's pretty much impossible for a troll job to be "bad" if it gets the intended audience to respond.


A joke is funny whether they are laughing at you or with you.

_________________
www.CFRCast.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cub Fans
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:17 am
Posts: 41093
Location: Palatine
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
See. Just caught two of em with that post.

_________________
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cub Fans
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 am
Posts: 23032
Location: A sterile, homogeneous suburb
pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
FavreFan wrote:
See. Just caught two of em with that post.


Elmhurst Steve and Drake Larrieta get a lot of responses too, my friend.

_________________
312player wrote:
More weird jews..smh


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cub Fans
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:15 pm
Posts: 35442
Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
FavreFan wrote:
See. Just caught two of em with that post.



I don’t think I ever got an answer on when the White Sox were bringing up Joel Monsanto.

He looks realer than Real Deal Holyfield from what I’ve never read.

_________________
www.CFRCast.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cub Fans
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:17 am
Posts: 41093
Location: Palatine
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
See. Just caught two of em with that post.



I don’t think I ever got an answer on when the White Sox were bringing up Joel Monsanto.

He looks realer than Real Deal Holyfield from what I’ve never read.

He's so good it's like he's genetically modified.

_________________
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cub Fans
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:15 pm
Posts: 35442
Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
FavreFan wrote:
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
See. Just caught two of em with that post.



I don’t think I ever got an answer on when the White Sox were bringing up Joel Monsanto.

He looks realer than Real Deal Holyfield from what I’ve never read.

He's so good it's like he's genetically modified.


If they can pair him with Howie “Hormone” Chicken, you might have something.

_________________
www.CFRCast.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cub Fans
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:59 pm
Posts: 10942
pizza_Place: *
FavreFan wrote:
It's pretty much impossible for a troll job to be "bad" if it gets the intended audience to respond.

Image

_________________
White Iverson
When I started ballin' I was young
You gon' think about me when I'm gone
I need that money like the ring I never won, I won


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cub Fans
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:17 am
Posts: 41093
Location: Palatine
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
See. Just caught two of em with that post.



I don’t think I ever got an answer on when the White Sox were bringing up Joel Monsanto.

He looks realer than Real Deal Holyfield from what I’ve never read.

He's so good it's like he's genetically modified.


If they can pair him with Howie “Hormone” Chicken, you might have something.

Jake "Big Kahuna" Burger is only about a year away hopefully.

_________________
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cub Fans
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:15 pm
Posts: 35442
Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
FavreFan wrote:
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
See. Just caught two of em with that post.



I don’t think I ever got an answer on when the White Sox were bringing up Joel Monsanto.

He looks realer than Real Deal Holyfield from what I’ve never read.

He's so good it's like he's genetically modified.


If they can pair him with Howie “Hormone” Chicken, you might have something.

Jake "Big Kahuna" Burger is only about a year away hopefully.


Don’t eat the food at Comiskey in 3 years.

_________________
www.CFRCast.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cub Fans
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:04 pm
Posts: 2271
pizza_Place: world famous
FavreFan wrote:
See. Just caught two of em with that post.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group