It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 474 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
rogers park bryan wrote:
I have a social life to pay for.

Not to mention, a kid.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:02 pm 

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Not to mention, a kid.

Yeah, but whatever.

My "Thats what I was thinking" in response to him being called a "Dolt" was clearly over the line and called for him to bring in family members.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:03 pm 

immessedup17 wrote:

edit: Nothing is coincidental. Just because I think a 2005 Elantra is a terrible car for you to drive doesn't mean you should be upset by it. Everyone here thinks my car is a terrible choice.

The difference is I wanted a car with a ton of features and decent performance...and you wanted a car that runs...a little bit.

So you fired the first shot...got owned...cried a bit...did some facebook deletions and here you are.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:04 pm 

immessedup17 wrote:
The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Not to mention, a kid.

Notice how I left her out of this. Take note.

I don't think I'm the one who tried going out of bounds, despite people's dislike of me.

Oh Im sorry is there something you wanted to say about my 5 year old daughter that you had to hold in you little bitch?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Old World Pizza in Melrose Park
Wow. This thread is a something.

IMU - I feel really bad that you base all your happiness on cars and money. I drive a nice car (mini-van even!!!) and I have a wife and daughter (and another on the way) that I love dearly. Based on your criteria I should be miserable, but I am not. I feel very blessed to have what I have and I don't need to spout off on a message board to try and validate it or showboat it.

Stop being a jag and always equating happiness to money. One day you will find out it isn't and that is going to be a very sad day for you.

Oh...Eastern Illinois. They contacted me. I didn't take the entrance exam because I had 64 crayons instead of 3. But I loved going through Central Illinois. Watching people on bad cooked up Tide is the best.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:09 pm 

immessedup17 wrote:
I didn't cry, but you did make a good point. If they are not friends, why are they on my Facebook?

In that sense, you did me a favor.
rogers park bryan wrote:
Oh Im sorry is there something you wanted to say about my 5 year old daughter that you had to hold in you little bitch?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtXFfizk5nE

Yeah, when someone referecnes insulting my daughter, I get a little worked up...Im weird like that.

I dont know why you have so few friends. Probably your personality but cant say for sure.

But I find it odd that you think the Elantra is a terrible car. You said nothing of the sort in the multiple threads I posted about buying it. I thought you were a car guy? Lotta help you are.

But, yes, congrats on holding back from ripping a 5 year old.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:12 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
rogers park bryan wrote:

I dont know why you have so few friends. Probably your personality but cant say for sure.....

But, yes, congrats on holding back from ripping a 5 year old.

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:13 pm 

IMU, calm down.

You said something that bothered me. I returned the favor.

Why do you care what people here think of your car?

Im ready to stop if you are.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Old World Pizza in Melrose Park
immessedup17 wrote:
You have no fucking idea what my criteria is, so don't dare think that you do. I haven't provided you with a mathematical equation to determine happiness, so don't fucking assume that I have one and that I've rated all of you on it.

When you brag about goofy cars and spending money on taillights for said car I have a pretty good idea what your criteria is.

Oh...Eastern Illinois. They contacted me. I didn't take the entrance exam because I had 64 crayons instead of 3. But I loved going through Central Illinois. Watching people on bad cooked up Tide is the best.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:14 pm 

immessedup17 wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
But I find it odd that you think the Elantra is a terrible car. You said nothing of the sort in the multiple threads I posted about buying it. I thought you were a car guy? Lotta help you are.

Re-read the thread. I did offer my opinions. I mentioned that the new Elantras are nice cars, but the older generations have had issues. I believe I even referenced a couple of them that I read off of review sites. I did try to help you.

But knowing you, I shouldn't have bothered.

Well, Its a terrible car would have sufficed.

I mean you say the new ones are nice but old ones have issues.

Thats a lot softer than "Its a terrible car"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:15 pm 

immessedup17 wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
IMU, calm down.

You said something that bothered me. I returned the favor.

Why do you care what people here think of your car?

Im ready to stop if you are.

I don't care, hence this thread. I am somewhat surprised by it, but does it truly affect me? No, it does not.

It really seems like you do. (not just because we are arguing, honestly)

You argue back when people make obvious jokes about it.

Why? Just laugh with em and move on.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:17 pm 

This thread is even more interesting when you remember the thread where IMU told us how much he makes in a roundabout way.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:18 pm 

immessedup17 wrote:
You know what else is part of my happiness? The friends Bryan says I don't have. My 2 nephews and 3 nieces...my family in general. My job...I actually have a job I like now. My apartment...except the dishwasher, that thing is a relic. Etc etc etc

That sounds great. Good for you.

Wash the dishes yourself. Then when you get a new one it will be like heaven.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:20 pm 

immessedup17 wrote:
Bryan, I'm not sure I think its a terrible car for a 60 year old woman, or a 15 year old kid getting his first car. I think its a terrible car for a guy in his...late 20's? Early 30's? Whatever you are.

Did you think I was a 60 yr old woman or 15 yr old at the time of that thread? :scratch:

We have met.

It seems like you are still trying to use your station wagon as proof of a better life. Is it a hard concept that a lot of people just dont care about cars outside of getting them A to B?

I mean if this was a station wagon racing board or something, it would make some sense...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:24 pm 

Attention whores, internet tough guys, random bragging/bashing others based on totally made up theories and claiming random strangers on facebook as "friends". This thread completely encapsulates why some people think the internet sucks.

But please keep it up, I think many here are amused by it all.

the victory cry of low achievers

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:26 pm 

Vincent Antonelli wrote:
Attention whores, internet tough guys, random bragging/bashing others based on totally made up theories and claiming random strangers on facebook as "friends". This thread completely encapsulates why some people think the internet sucks.

Thanks for stopping by!

I realize it got a little uncomfortable and petty. I recognize my part in that and ask the board for forgiveness.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
rogers park bryan wrote:
immessedup17 wrote:
Bryan, I'm not sure I think its a terrible car for a 60 year old woman, or a 15 year old kid getting his first car. I think its a terrible car for a guy in his...late 20's? Early 30's? Whatever you are.

Did you think I was a 60 yr old woman or 15 yr old at the time of that thread? :scratch:

We have met.

It seems like you are still trying to use your station wagon as proof of a better life. Is it a hard concept that a lot of people just dont care about cars outside of getting them A to B?

I mean if this was a station wagon racing board or something, it would make some sense...

:lol:

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:30 pm 

I know its not a station wagon.

No one thinks its a station wagon.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:37 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
I know its not a station wagon.

No one thinks its a station wagon.
If I chopped 5% off the back of a duck would it still not be a duck?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:38 pm 

pizza_Place: *
This thread has become...ummm....interesting. :lol:

No traces of you, what can I do?
Alone and confused

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:45 pm 

immessedup17 wrote:
Now I'm confused.

People are fucking with you.

Giving you shit

Busting your balls.

It has a shape kinda like a station wagon so its a real easy leap.

There is no way you dont know this. I just dont know why you give obvious ball busting attention like its a real comment

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:47 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
This thread is even more interesting when you remember the thread where IMU told us how much he makes in a roundabout way.

Yeah I dont get it.

What does he think people here make?

I mean if what he said he makes is good for 3rd, then we got a lot of poverty on this board.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:55 pm 

immessedup17 wrote:
You've admitted to knowing next to nothing about cars. It isn't a leap to think that you wouldn't know what qualifies a car as a certain style and what doesn't.

Everyone knows sedans, coupes, and convertibles - but from there, it might get murky for some.

But that doesnt matter, because everyone is just fucking with you anyway.

Im sure some who have deemed it a station wagon do know cars. They dont really think its a station wagon. They know it will bother you and cause you to post diagrams and entire threads about the difference.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Why would a person send me a friend request on Facebook after a great evening of Bulls basketball only to unfriend me months later? What did I do? :cry:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:02 pm 

immessedup17 wrote:
Krazy Ivan wrote:
Why would a person send me a friend request on Facebook after a great evening of Bulls basketball only to unfriend me months later? What did I do? :cry:

Was that when it was? :lol:

It was. :cry: Loul Deng was doing his thing and you were happy. I'll never forget that...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:02 pm 

immessedup17 wrote:
You've admitted to knowing next to nothing about cars. It isn't a leap to think that you wouldn't know what qualifies a car as a certain style and what doesn't.
No matter what you call it, it's basically a modern day station wagon.

You can call a minivan a hot box but if it looks pretty much like a minivan it's still a minivan.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
What I think we've learned here is that there are "car guys" and "non-car guys".

Car guys don't understand how someone can not determine some sort of status in the car they drive. Non-car guys don't understand why the type of car one drives really matters at all.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:04 pm 

sjboyd0137 wrote:
What I think we've learned here is that there are "car guys" and "non-car guys".

Car guys don't understand how someone can not determine some sort of status in the car they drive. Non-car guys don't understand why the type of car one drives really matters at all.

The CSFMB voice of reason position is already filled, sir...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:05 pm 

sjboyd0137 wrote:

Not sure this one was a "learning" thread.

looking back...just dumb.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Krazy Ivan wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:

The CSFMB voice of reason position is already filled, sir...

No offense, but you didn't do very good in this thread.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 474 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next