It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 3:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 451 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: IMU
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:02 am 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
IMU wrote:
I sent chas a couple of PM's a couple of weeks ago telling him to stay out of this as it wouldn't help him in the least to be involved as he would just make Chus a sympathetic character.

He isn't listening.

Christ, is this thing ugly....uglier by the moment.

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
chaspoppcap wrote:
once again say what you want. I own up to my shit and don't run like a little bitch

This is true. He doesn't have evading police or resisting arrest on his rap sheet.

formerlyknownas wrote:
IMU wrote:
I sent chas a couple of PM's a couple of weeks ago telling him to stay out of this as it wouldn't help him in the least to be involved as he would just make Chus a sympathetic character.

He isn't listening.

Christ, is this thing ugly....uglier by the moment.

I've only ever heard that from women.

Last edited by IMU on Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Is "I have relatives with children on The Spectrum" the new "My best friend is black"?

IMU wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
once again say what you want. I own up to my shit and don't run like a little bitch

This is true. He doesn't have evading police or resisting arrest on his rap sheet.

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:03 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
chaspoppcap wrote:
I hate to back up IMU but if you think about it this explains some of Chus behavior/posting history.

Anti-Rauner/Republicans...check
Stay at Home dad who does not work...check
Child with development issues...check(I am just going on what he himself has posted)
Sits at home all day with said child drinking expensive beers,getting high and gambling while wife works...check

Where does his money come from? Well this is all pure speculation and I have no proof but it would explain a lot of his posting style/rips. When you have a child labeled as his is in the State of Illinois you can be paid to"babysit"/provide daycare to the child. So in essence he is getting paid by the government to sit on his ass getting drunk/high and gamble. I have relatives who have children on the spectrum who use this service so I know how it works. So for him to blast anyone else for how they live is total horse shit. My shoutout to IMU was not for chasing him off but for showing what a hypocrite he is. He got all pissy and chased me around when I just asked BF to have him lay off me,not ban or anything but leave me alone. Yet he turns around and when he is the subject of far less than he has dished out to people he turns and runs like a little bitch.

Dear chas,

Your attempt to fondle a minor was your choice. Many of us here suffered severe corporal punishment as a child and did not attempt to hook up with a minor. Try taking ownership of what you have done. Once you have, you MAY want to consider slinging arrows at Chus. Until then, log off and try and some self reflection.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:03 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Tall Midget wrote:
I think chas just put the Bat Signal out for chus.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:04 am 

chaspoppcap wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
I hate to back up IMU but if you think about it this explains some of Chus behavior/posting history.

Child with development issues...check(I am just going on what he himself has posted)
Sits at home all day with said child drinking expensive beers,getting high and gambling while wife works...check

Where does his money come from? Well this is all pure speculation and I have no proof but it would explain a lot of his posting style/rips. When you have a child labeled as his is in the State of Illinois you can be paid to"babysit"/provide daycare to the child. So in essence he is getting paid by the government to sit on his ass getting drunk/high and gamble. I have relatives who have children on the spectrum who use this service so I know how it works. So for him to blast anyone else for how they live is total horse shit. My shoutout to IMU was not for chasing him off but for showing what a hypocrite he is. He got all pissy and chased me around when I just asked BF to have him lay off me,not ban or anything but leave me alone. Yet he turns around and when he is the subject of far less than he has dished out to people he turns and runs like a little bitch.

At least when Chus gets drunk and high he doesn't try to fuck little kids.

What you did (and when you threatened to sexually assault a board member's wife) is waaaayyyy bitchier

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:04 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
chaspoppcap wrote:

You should have taken IMU's advice.

In any case, Chus hasn't typically run from fights, and in fact, is largely accused of never ending them. We all need breaks from the board, so I wouldn't call his current hiatus running.

You should have left well enough alone.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:05 am 

Chus isnt running. He's taking time off after an annoying week for him on here (Im guessing)

Im sure we'll all be treated to more Chus-Chas (with special guest Baby Mac) arguments in the near future.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:07 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
chaspoppcap wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

At least when Chus gets drunk and high he doesn't try to fuck little kids.

Except you didn't own up to it.

You blamed your dad for your behavior.

Log off now. And I don't mean go trolling for young teens on Facebook.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:08 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
rogers park bryan wrote:
Chus isnt running.

Chas wrote:
And.he isnt wworking. Either!

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:09 am 

Let's also make it clear that there is nothing wrong with any parent staying home with the kids if they are able to. This isn't the 1950s.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:10 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
chaspoppcap wrote:
When you have a child labeled as his is in the State of Illinois you can be paid to"babysit"/provide daycare to the child. So in essence he is getting paid by the government to sit on his ass getting drunk/high and gamble. I have relatives who have children on the spectrum who use this service so I know how it works.

Not how it works.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:11 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Let's also make it clear that there is nothing wrong with any parent staying home with the kids if they are able to. This isn't the 1950s.

No shit. Im jealous of those people.

It's a status symbol, actually.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:11 am 

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
When you have a child labeled as his is in the State of Illinois you can be paid to"babysit"/provide daycare to the child. So in essence he is getting paid by the government to sit on his ass getting drunk/high and gamble. I have relatives who have children on the spectrum who use this service so I know how it works.

Not how it works.

FreedomPatriotNewsUsa's facebook page comments say otherwise

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:12 am 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

Not how it works.

Are you saying Chas is full of crap again? Im stunned.. Just stunned.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:13 am 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:13 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
rogers park bryan wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

No shit. Im jealous of those people.

It's a status symbol, actually.
This is different than a one income, stay at home parent....but most of these people I see are the ones who post "I NEED A GLASS OF WINE" about 3pm every day :lol:

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:14 am 

pizza_Place: All of them
chaspoppcap wrote:

Boy, what a fountain of misinformation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:14 am 

'Round and 'round the IMU thread
The posters chased a weasel,
The posters thought 'twas all in fun
Popp! Goes the weasel.

$1,000 for a pool of kids
$52 for their clothes,
That's the way the money goes,
Popp! Goes the weasel.

A half of pound of Nashville Chicken,
A half a pound of Lakemoor Pretzels.
Mix it up and make it nice,
Popp! Goes the weasel.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:15 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
What's more frustrating?

People without kids telling you how to parent
Or
Single people telling you how to maintain a relationship with your wife/husband

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:15 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Agreed, and I had told Chus once that I admire him for that decision.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:16 am 

pizza_Place: Catering
Gorilla Monsoon wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

Boy, what a fountain of misinformation

Let me tell you something Gorilla. Even I think chas has gone too far here.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:17 am 

denisdman wrote:
'Round and 'round the IMU thread
The posters chased a weasel,
The posters thought 'twas all in fun
Popp! Goes the weasel.

$1,000 for a pool of kids
$52 for their clothes,
That's the way the money goes,
Popp! Goes the weasel.

A half of pound of Nashville Chicken,
A half a pound of Lakemoor Pretzels.
Mix it up and make it nice,
Popp! Goes the weasel.

Chris_in_joliet wrote:
What's more frustrating?

Or

Well, there's a lot of people that aren't in certain situations telling others what is right or wrong. I have experienced that with travel baseball threads and private schooling decisions.

We have opinions on stuff. Kind of the point.

Chris_in_joliet wrote:
What's more frustrating?

Or

C. The Pavlovian reaction of bemoaning either one

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:18 am 

Chris_in_joliet wrote:
What's more frustrating?

Or

This feels like a shot at Spanky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:21 am 

denisdman wrote:
Well, there's a lot of people that aren't in certain situations telling others what is right or wrong. I have experienced that with travel baseball threads and private schooling decisions.
Really? Those are examples of people having a different opinion than you. Don't be so sensitive about it.

I was one of the main people on the opposite side and I don't think I ever said you were wrong for doing either.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:21 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
rogers park bryan wrote:
Chris_in_joliet wrote:
What's more frustrating?

Or

This feels like a shot at Spanky

Been there and taken those shots. Honestly don't care anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:22 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Really? Those are examples of people having a different opinion than you. Don't be so sensitive about it.

I was one of the main people on the opposite side and I don't think I ever said you were wrong for doing either.

No, you never put it in those words.

You guys both go pretty hard on the travel thing. Equal.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 451 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next