It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 8:37 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:32 pm 

Nas wrote:
Hockey Gay wrote:
Steve is openly racist where as guys like ltg and RR are clearly very racist but won't just come out and say it.

I literally thought LTG was a mult doing an Elmhurst Steve bit when he started posting regularly. He said he was black and then began listing everything he disliked about the black community. I eventually realized he was a middle classed Bill Cosby minus the rape.

I'm not a black apologist. I could see where you'd make that assumption

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:38 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
long time guy wrote:
Nas wrote:
Hockey Gay wrote:
Steve is openly racist where as guys like ltg and RR are clearly very racist but won't just come out and say it.

I literally thought LTG was a mult doing an Elmhurst Steve bit when he started posting regularly. He said he was black and then began listing everything he disliked about the black community. I eventually realized he was a middle classed Bill Cosby minus the rape.

I'm not a black apologist. I could see where you'd make that assumption

I don't agree with your views most of the time but I understand them.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:42 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Let's go out to Black Apologist on the North Side, Black you are on the air

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
I appreciate that LTG will state common sense opinions. The guy who called and argued with Goff was not necessarily racist (he may have been, but his call didn't prove it). In fact, he espoused an opinion that LTG has voiced many times. The only difference is that the guy was white.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:59 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
I appreciate that LTG will state common sense opinions. The guy who called and argued with Goff was not necessarily racist (he may have been, but his call didn't prove it). In fact, he espoused an opinion that LTG has voiced many times. The only difference is that the guy was white.

Blacks that espouse those views will be called sellouts. There are things that you can attribute to racism and there are things you can't. When you reference it each and every time you diminish it in those instances in which it is legit.

Conversely it bothers me when I see people always argue against something being racist. That is the Fox Nees Angle. No one denies that it exists. They simply deny it during those instances in which it occurs. This enables them to still achieve the desired effect.

Last edited by long time guy on Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Based on his posts I'm convinced ltg drives a car at least as nice as Goffs .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:03 pm 

long time guy wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Blacks that espouse those views will be called sellouts. There are things that you can attribute to racism and there are things you can't. When you reference it each and every time you diminish it in those instances in which it is legit.

Conversely it bothers me when I see people always argue against something being racist. That is the Fox Nees Angle. No one denies that it exists. They simply deny in those instances in which occurs and they will still achieve the desired effect.

I agree, and I didn't agree with the caller. But there's no doubt that if that is a pre-meditated scapegoat, it allows everyone (not just blacks, but all people) to never take responsibility for their actions. If that is a racist statement, then we can't really have a discussion about anything.

Admittedly, a lot of whites who start out with that statement probably are racist, but they shouldn't be labeled as such immediately, and their ideas shouldn't be shot down "just because." If the thought is that bad, then it should be refuted with logic, statistics, etc... not just that Jason Goff drives a Land Rover.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
badrogue17 wrote:

Covered in Hillary 08 and 16 stickers

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:05 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:

Actually I used to have the "Reminiscent" Range Montero back in the day. :lol: :lol: The old Montero had a body style similar to a Range but that was about as close as it got.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:06 pm 

Hockey Gay wrote:

LTG is not racist. Not at all. I may disagree with his opnions but he isn't racist.

RR is a bitter old crank and a racist.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:09 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
long time guy wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Conversely it bothers me when I see people always argue against something being racist. That is the Fox Nees Angle. No one denies that it exists. They simply deny in those instances in which occurs and they will still achieve the desired effect.

I agree, and I didn't agree with the caller. But there's no doubt that if that is a pre-meditated scapegoat, it allows everyone (not just blacks, but all people) to never take responsibility for their actions. If that is a racist statement, then we can't really have a discussion about anything.

Admittedly, a lot of whites who start out with that statement probably are racist, but they shouldn't be labeled as such immediately, and their ideas shouldn't be shot down "just because." If the thought is that bad, then it should be refuted with logic, statistics, etc... not just that Jason Goff drives a Land Rover.

That was Goff's biggest mistake. He should never have made it personal. Goff pulled what my old professor in College used to refer to as the middle class ass trick by referencing material goods.

The guy had some legitimate points but he stereotyped black people in the midst of making his point. Contrary to popular belief not all black neighborhoods in Chicago are crime infested. That guy alas Trump attempted to say that they are.

He may actually have had more cred on the issue than Goff since he admitted to once residing in an area that is crime ridden.

Last edited by long time guy on Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:37 pm 
100000 CLUB

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Hockey Gay wrote:

LTG is not racist. Not at all. I may disagree with his opnions but he isn't racist.

RR is a bitter old crank and a racist

Based on?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:38 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Hockey Gay wrote:

:lol: No. RR is no racist. He's not prejudiced either. He's just enraged about Trump being elected.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:53 pm 

long time guy wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
long time guy wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

That was Goff's biggest mistake. He should never have made it personal. Goff pulled what my old professor in College used to refer to as the middle class ass trick by referencing material goods.

The guy had some legitimate points but he stereotyped black people in the midst of making his point. Contrary to popular belief not all black neighborhoods in Chicago are crime infested. That guy alas Trump attempted to say that they are.

He may actually have had more cred on the issue than Goff since he admitted to once residing in an area that is crime ridden.

Per capita, Chicago isn't even the most murderous city in the country.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:01 pm 
100000 CLUB

LTG is the middle-class middle aged guy that pushed for Clinton Crime Bill and now he's wondering why the family structure is broken. Bullets and bars was the solution for guys like LTG when books and opportunity was the thing that was needed. I understand not wanting certain things in your neighborhood but sometimes "getting rid" of all of them creates bigger problems.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:08 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Nas wrote:
LTG is the middle-class middle aged guy that pushed for Clinton Crime Bill and now he's wondering why the family structure is broken. Bullets and bars was the solution for guys like LTG when books and opportunity was the thing that was needed. I understand not wanting certain things in your neighborhood but sometimes "getting rid" of all of them creates bigger problems.

LTG- I think this youngblood just called you an Old Head.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:09 pm 

I think he just called him Ted Nugent.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
IMU wrote:
Your doxxing is almost ready to be posted.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:49 pm 
100000 CLUB

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:

He is. I understand where he's coming from and the older I get I continue to resist the temptation to start thinking the way he does. At the same time I make sure my kids don't go to school anywhere near those things.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
why does helping people out and putting criminals in the joint an either/or situation?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Hatchetman wrote:
why does helping people out and putting criminals in the joint an either/or situation?

I think considering how devastating an arrest and conviction, especially a felony arrest, can be to future employability, one of those things can run counter to the other.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:04 pm 

All is good on the home front, Nas?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:38 pm 
100000 CLUB

leashyourkids wrote:
All is good on the home front, Nas?

He still has another 7 weeks of recovery but he's making progress.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:44 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Hockey Gay wrote:

:lol: No. RR is no racist. He's not prejudiced either. He's just enraged about Trump being elected.

Ok maybe not racist but he is bitter as fuck. Trump is in his head 24/7

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:25 pm 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Hockey Gay wrote:

Ok maybe not racist but he is bitter as fuck. Trump is in his head 24/7

And federalism. He haaaaates dual federalism for some reason.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:38 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Hockey Gay wrote:

And Reagan. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:39 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
I think he just called him Ted Nugent.

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:41 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:

I think considering how devastating an arrest and conviction, especially a felony arrest, can be to future employability, one of those things can run counter to the other.

But the felons are kinda being you know felons....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:43 pm 

pittmike wrote:
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:

But the felons are kinda being you know felons....

Possession of certain kind of substances is a felony. Possession of certain others above a certain quantity is likewise a felony. That's a problem.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:57 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:

Not that old.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next