It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:23 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Tim Tebow
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:32 am 

pizza_Place: Mariano's
America's greatest hero athlete conquers all, again.
http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017/08 ... run-homer/

"can you help me"--Trig Palin
"always"--Tim Tebow

#CaptAmerica

"One guy lays the pipe, the other guy smokes it"--Clint Eastwood

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:12 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
He is a great man.

The media cited the distraction that would follow Tebow as a reason why teams would not and should not sign him. That same media says the distraction that would follow Kaepernick is a myth perpetrated by NFL owners and a bogus reason not to sign him.

Praise the Lord, respect your parents, and do good things to help people = bad.
Insult police and firefighters, those who defend the flag, and decent people everywhere = good.

Sad. Unfair.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:58 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Tad Queasy wrote:
He is a great man.

The media cited the distraction that would follow Tebow as a reason why teams would not and should not sign him. That same media says the distraction that would follow Kaepernick is a myth perpetrated by NFL owners and a bogus reason not to sign him.

Insult police and firefighters, those who defend the flag, and decent people everywhere = good.

Sad. Unfair.

Yep. God and Country are terrible things.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Tad Queasy wrote:
He is a great man.

Sad. Unfair.

Wear a T-shirt depicting a brutal and oppressive ( is there any other kind?) dictator

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:16 pm 

People can get on Tebow all they want but I will give him this. He seemingly walks and talks what he preaches. Many do not do this.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:17 pm 

pittmike wrote:
People can get on Tebow all they want but I will give him this. He seemingly walks and talks what he preaches. Many do not do this.

SO DOES KAEP!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Tad Queasy wrote:
He is a great man.

Sad. Unfair.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:38 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
pittmike wrote:

Kurt Warner. As annoying as it was when they constantly felt the need to point the camera on his wife, I do believe the guy walked the talk. It's not my talk, but I heard enough from him over the years to believe the guy was sincere.

Tebow very well be sincere, but I have no vested interest. He's just a random minor league baseball player to me.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:40 pm 

pittmike wrote:
He seems to. He also seems to use his religion to try and make a big amount of money but as long as the people lap it up then that is on them.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:50 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Kaepernick = Tebow

One man uses the plight of the oppressed to bully leagues into employing him. The other uses Jesus to bully leagues into employing him. Both have convinced the masses that they are genuine.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
pittmike wrote:

Good guy. Circumcises savages.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:07 pm 

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:11 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:
He seems to. He also seems to use his religion to try and make a big amount of money but as long as the people lap it up then that is on them.

I don't follow this part but I do not know anything about him other than football, analyst and baseball.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:15 pm 

pittmike wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:

I don't follow this part but I do not know anything about him other than football, analyst and baseball.
Where do you think the popularity that allows him to be an analyst and then a sham MLB appearance comes from? Also, I'm pretty sure he does paid speaking engagements.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:19 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Where do you think the popularity that allows him to be an analyst and then a sham MLB appearance comes from? Also, I'm pretty sure he does paid speaking engagements.

mike this started with you talking about Tebow's walking the walk. Now you only know him in the sport sense?

Thurdays at 5, buddy

God that meme and segment fucking sucked

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:20 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Im positive people said this about Jerry Sandusky and all his work with kids. We have no clue about these guys, really

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:20 pm 
100000 CLUB

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Yep! He may be a decent man but he definitely uses his faith to force his way in doors to make a dollar. He shouldn't be playing baseball or doing anything outside of being a college football analyst.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:21 pm 
100000 CLUB

rogers park bryan wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Im positive people said this about Jerry Sandusky and all his work with kids. We have no clue about these guys, really

I don't even want to jokingly go there but Jesus hustlers really bother me.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:26 pm 

I get what you're saying but if people are foolish enough to give their money to those charlatans...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:26 pm 

Nas wrote:

I don't even want to jokingly go there but Jesus hustlers really bother me.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:36 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:

mike this started with you talking about Tebow's walking the walk. Now you only know him in the sport sense?

Thurdays at 5, buddy

I don't know his personal life and interactions which is where hypocrisy would be from.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:37 pm 

pittmike wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Thurdays at 5, buddy

I don't know his personal life and interactions which is where hypocrisy would be from.

Yes you do.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:38 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Nas wrote:
Kaepernick = Tebow

One man uses the plight of the oppressed to bully leagues into employing him. The other uses Jesus to bully leagues into employing him. Both have convinced the masses that they are genuine.

You are trying to hard.

Neither one of them bullied anyone.

One guy went to school in FL and won a Heisman there.

The other played attention whore with a Castro shirt when his team showed up to play in a city filled with brown people that were actually oppressed by Castro.

One guy has a job there now, while the other does not. Shocking I know. Just ask Ozzie Guillen.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:39 pm 

Nas wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Yep! He may be a decent man but he definitely uses his faith to force his way in doors to make a dollar. He shouldn't be playing baseball or doing anything outside of being a college football analyst.

Forcing doors? Outside of espn and sports does he even have a job? I have seen guest speeches at churches that he probably gets paid for. Who cares?

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:40 pm 

pittmike wrote:
Forcing doors? Outside of espn and sports does he even have a job? I have seen guest speeches at churches that he probably gets paid for. Who cares?
Outside of his two jobs does he have a job? What?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:44 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Ok then. His Q factor might come from the Jesus things but he earned his jobs with his play on the field. Heismann Trohy, check. College legend, check.

-Ronald Reagan

PittMike is having a bad thread. I'll pray for him to do better.

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:46 pm 

I guess? All I basically said was he seems like he is how he act. Basically good guys doesn't buy drinks. Now I have to be some sort of defender of religious people that have paying jobs.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:47 pm 

pittmike wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Ok then. His Q factor might come from the Jesus things but he earned his jobs with his play on the field. Heismann Trohy, check. College legend, check.
He may have earned his SEC football gig. It's hard to argue he earned anything else. Even the he isn't that good at his tv gig.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next