It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:28 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:30 am 

pizza_Place: Local entrepreneurs only
Moe Brooks wit the truth;

Quote:
Trumpcare "will allow insurance companies to require people who have higher health care costs to contribute more to the insurance pool that helps offset all these costs, thereby reducing the cost to those people who lead good lives, they’re healthy, they’ve done the things to keep their bodies healthy. And right now, those are the people who have done things the right way that are seeing their costs skyrocketing.”

Fuk yea!!1!!1!!! Im' tired of these' fuckin libtard do gooders punishing me for the hard work i put into my genes. Its' a simple formul; if you dont' work hard to be born without defects then you dont deserve healthcare. And if u get cancer than u probably did something do deserve it. Work harder u sick motherfuckers

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
You said "naked" and bearing breasts (which are reproductive organs and thus technically "genitals" are they not?) is "naked" for all intents and purposes.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:19 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
#Merica

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:28 am 

Bootstraps Max wrote:

Quote:
Trumpcare "will allow insurance companies to require people who have higher health care costs to contribute more to the insurance pool that helps offset all these costs, thereby reducing the cost to those people who lead good lives, they’re healthy, they’ve done the things to keep their bodies healthy. And right now, those are the people who have done things the right way that are seeing their costs skyrocketing.”

Fuk yea!!1!!1!!! Im' tired of these' fuckin libtard do gooders punishing me for the hard work i put into my genes. Its' a simple formul; if you dont' work hard to be born without defects then you dont deserve healthcare. And if u get cancer than u probably did something do deserve it. Work harder u sick motherfuckers

The inbred state of Alabama ranks near last in terms of average life expectancy. But there's an idiot strain in this country that wants another mouth breather from that backwards place to dictate public health care law.

You really can't write this stuff :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:10 am 

pizza_Place: Local entrepreneurs only
Regular Reader wrote:
Bootstraps Max wrote:

Quote:

The inbred state of Alabama ranks near last in terms of average life expectancy. But there's an idiot strain in this country that wants another mouth breather from that backwards place to dictate public health care law.

if poeple are working full time and dying early than thats' becuz they dont' take care of themselves.
if poeple are dying early than thats' becuz they dont' work hard enough to pay for healthcare

whats' so hard to understand libtrd?

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
You said "naked" and bearing breasts (which are reproductive organs and thus technically "genitals" are they not?) is "naked" for all intents and purposes.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:21 am 

Bootstraps Max wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Bootstraps Max wrote:

Quote:

if poeple are working full time and dying early than thats' becuz they dont' take care of themselves.
if poeple are dying early than thats' becuz they dont' work hard enough to pay for healthcare

whats' so hard to understand libtrd?

Consistency in all matters. I like it!

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 1:29 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Did he actually say if you get cancer you probably did something to deserve it?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:56 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Darkside wrote:
Did he actually say if you get cancer you probably did something to deserve it?

I think he is fucking around, but still is the doubt that this is serious.

Any Health Care plan that changes pre-exsisting is ridiculous!