It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:51 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Orrin Hatch
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Local entrepreneurs only
Fuck yeah! I love it when are taxpyer funded elected officials call out these snowflakes for wanting more taxpayer funds.

GOP senator on ObamaCare: ‘The public wants every dime they can be given’

GOP senator on ObamaCare: ‘The public wants every dime they can be given’
BY MARK HENSCH
TWEET SHARE MORE
Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) on Tuesday said repealing ObamaCare may be difficult because “the public wants every dime they can be given.”

“Let’s face it, once you get them on the dole, they’ll take every dime they can,” he told CNN. "We’ve got to find some way of getting things under control or this country and your future is going to be gone.”

Sen. Patty Murray (D-Wash.) blasted Hatch for saying those who need healthcare are “on the dole.”

"People who are getting access to healthcare are not on the dole. They are working families. They are, by circumstances most of us hope we don't get into, have a very seriously ill child or spouse. This is America,” she said.
SPONSORED CONTENT

Vets could receive up to $42k with these VA benefits
By LendingTree
If you own a home, you should read this. Thousands with VA benefits have done this. Do this now before your next mortgage payment...
Read More
Hatch was leaving a meeting of the Senate GOP's healthcare working group, which is trying to craft the upper chamber's ObamaCare replacement legislation. Hatch, the Senate Finance Committee chairman, is one of 13 Republicans on the working group.

The House last Thursday passed its healthcare bill. The Senate is putting together its own legislation that can pass the chamber, rather than taking up the House's.

No Democrat voted for the House bill, and all Senate Democrats are expected to oppose the Senate version

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
You said "naked" and bearing breasts (which are reproductive organs and thus technically "genitals" are they not?) is "naked" for all intents and purposes.

Post subject: Re: Orrin Hatch
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
This has got to stop. If people are going to post website content, you have to take out all the ads and stupid formatting the website uses or just put a damn link to it. Your story was about four sentences, but I had to deal with repeated sentences and pointless ads.

Here, I'll give you some:

POLEKATS -Out of the 3 strip clubs I visited recently (Industrial Strip and Skybox being the other 2) this is hands the most well-balanced of the 3 and my favorite! I didn't mind the $5 valet parking. Bouncers/Security were cool. I guess because I came early and was pretty much the only one there, they allowed me to go in free.

Located immediately south of Chicago’s Midway Airport, Bedford Park is an ideal business location. Ninety percent of its land area is devoted to industry and it is home to 380 companies. Six major hotels have chosen a Bedford Park location.

Corn Products Refining Company, founded in the early 1900s is just one of the many major corporations that have located in Bedford Park.

Business in the community enjoys convenient access to five major interstate highways, rail services, air transportation and hotel accommodations, and the Chicago downtown district is only 25 minutes by car or train.

Business in the community enjoys convenient access to five major interstate highways, rail services, air transportation and hotel accommodations, and the Chicago downtown district is only 25 minutes by car or train.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
newper wrote:
This has got to stop. If people are going to post website content, you have to take out all the ads and stupid formatting the website uses or just put a damn link to it. Your story was about four sentences, but I had to deal with repeated sentences and pointless ads.

POLEKATS -Out of the 3 strip clubs I visited recently (Industrial Strip and Skybox being the other 2) this is hands the most well-balanced of the 3 and my favorite! I didn't mind the $5 valet parking. Bouncers/Security were cool. I guess because I came early and was pretty much the only one there, they allowed me to go in free.

Located immediately south of Chicago’s Midway Airport, Bedford Park is an ideal business location. Ninety percent of its land area is devoted to industry and it is home to 380 companies. Six major hotels have chosen a Bedford Park location.

Corn Products Refining Company, founded in the early 1900s is just one of the many major corporations that have located in Bedford Park.

:lol:

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:43 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
newper wrote:

Isn't PoleKatz ran by the mob? My favorite is the midget bathroom attendant or the strippers doing coke in the bathroom.