It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ugie
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:26 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Telegram Sam wrote:
The glee is untoward.

I hate that show too.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:01 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Telegram Sam wrote:
The glee is untoward.

Better untoward than Fixed.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:06 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Don Tiny wrote:
Telegram Sam wrote:
The glee is untoward.

Better untoward than Fixed.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:13 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
long time guy wrote:
Bagels wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Think about for a second. Would any of you be comfortable with that knowing what you know now?

Would you be concerned he might try to molest you ?

Nah. I can handle myself. Don't much worry about shit like that. I can throw hands.

LTG-Goff = Match :lol: Throw hands.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:39 am 

pittmike wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Bagels wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Think about for a second. Would any of you be comfortable with that knowing what you know now?

Nah. I can handle myself. Don't much worry about shit like that. I can throw hands.

LTG-Goff = Match :lol: Throw hands.

Something tells me that his trajectory has never included Chicago's Low End by way of 911 N. Sedgwick. May be wrong but I don't think so. Mean Streets of Evanston are about as far South as Mr.Goff has ever lived.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:47 am 

long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Bagels wrote:
long time guy wrote:

We know you never quit when losing.

And you do?
I wouldn't know.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:54 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
:lol:

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:22 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 6 characters
You know...

If chas actually made that disgusting threat to Nas and he has a record related to that very thing, the Wisemen might need to have another conversation.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:41 am 

Ugueth Will Shiv You wrote:
You know...

If chas actually made that disgusting threat to Nas and he has a record related to that very thing, the Wisemen might need to have another conversation.

If? It happened, and like with everything else, there was a weak excuse. He blamed it on booze and drugs. The booze and drugs didn't make him have those feelings, they brought them out. Just like with all of his racist bullshit. I love booze and used to love drugs. I never threatened to assault anybody, or made racist comments after imbibing. Because thoughts like that are not in my head. Low T should have banned him then. Douchebag is clearly a much worse person for saying Did Not Happen, but that's another story for another day.

I will make a few predictions on what happens if he returns.

First, he will blame the 3 Wisemen. Even though they deleted that thread, it's clearly their fault that everybody is unfairly picking on him. He just can't catch a break.

Second, the excuse train will be full steam ahead. He didn't do anything. It was a misunderstanding. He was set up. The judge and the prosecutor had it out for him. His lawyer was inept. There will also be talk of trying to be a good Christian, which of course, is an insult to people of faith who don't commit horrible acts.

Third, he will lash out at Baby McNown and I, because if it wasn't for us, everybody would view him much more positively.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:44 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Chus wrote:
You know...

If? It happened, and like with everything else, there was a weak excuse. He blamed it on booze and drugs. The booze and drugs didn't make him have those feelings, they brought them out. Just like with all of his racist bullshit. I love booze and used to love drugs. I never threatened to assault anybody, or made racist comments after imbibing. Because thoughts like that are not in my head. Low T should have banned him then. Douchebag is clearly a much worse person for saying Did Not Happen, but that's another story for another day.

First, he will blame the 3 Wisemen. Even though they deleted that thread, it's clearly their fault that everybody is unfairly picking on him. He just can't catch a break.

Second, the excuse train will be full steam ahead. He didn't do anything. It was a misunderstanding. He was set up. The judge and the prosecutor had it out for him. His lawyer was inept. There will also be talk of trying to be a good Christian, which of course, is an insult to people of faith who don't commit horrible acts.

Third, he will lash out at Baby McNown and I, because if it wasn't for us, everybody would view him much more positively.

Do you suppose his "fallen off the back of a truck" Hawks jerseys or whatever that was constitute a probation violation?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:54 am 

sjboyd0137 wrote:
Chus wrote:
You know...

Do you suppose his "fallen off the back of a truck" Hawks jerseys or whatever that was constitute a probation violation?

Committing any criminal act while on probation is something one should avoid. Visiting hookers, using illegal drugs, threatening to commit violent acts against others, selling stolen goods, etc.

***For those with poor reading comprehension, like Big Chicagoan***

I'm not criticizing him for using drugs. Talking about committing illegal acts, under your real name, while on probation, is not a very good idea. That shouldn't be a controversial take.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:58 am 

I understand chas brought almost all of this on himself but I think we should not pile on so much at least until he returns.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:04 am 

Chus wrote:
Talking about committing illegal acts, under your real name, while on probation, is not a very good idea.

Pussification of America.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:05 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
As fa4 as the issue of doxxing goes... if someone made an accusation would proof had been demanded?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:11 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Darkside wrote:
As fa4 as the issue of doxxing goes... if someone made an accusation would proof had been demanded?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:23 am 

Darkside wrote:

Please schedule an MRI.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:24 am 

Don Tiny wrote:
Chus wrote:
Talking about committing illegal acts, under your real name, while on probation, is not a very good idea.

Pussification of America.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:24 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Doxxing is still not illegal in most jurisdictions. Just an FYI as I've seen a lot of doxxing on social media where some real piece of shit anti-vaxxers regularly dox scientists who dispute their bullshit claims.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:37 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I understand chas brought almost all of this on himself but I think we should not pile on so much at least until he returns.

He isn't banned.

The betas of the board had a field day during my one week timeout. It was a playground for those cocksuckers.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:39 am 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
In fairness, the guy is burying his brother.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:42 am 

Chus wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

He isn't banned.

The betas of the board had a field day during my one week timeout. It was a playground for those cocksuckers.
He's gone because his brother died. You were gone because of an irrational moderator and many were sticking up for you.

It's over. You won. We all understand you hate chas and that's fine but there comes a time when you can be the bigger person and now would be a good time to just let things settle down. There is nothing to be gained today by piling on further.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:47 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Chus wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

He isn't banned.

He's gone because his brother died. You were gone because of an irrational moderator and many were sticking up for you.

It's over. You won. We all understand you hate chas and that's fine but there comes a time when you can be the bigger person and now would be a good time to just let things settle down. There is nothing to be gained today by piling on further.

It's ok. The guy calling other people betas is no longer in danger from the guy with that awful conviction from 10 years ago. Rest easy, champ.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

Last edited by badrogue17 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:48 am 

By the way, any of you guys who PM'd me stating your agreement? Now's a fine time to speak up.

Looks like Ugie's got a case of the Bigfan disease where MANY agree with him in private, but are afraid to do it publicly.

Or

Did. Not. Happen.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:50 am 

pizza_Place: John's
You all take the Internet way too seriously.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:52 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Douchebag wrote:
By the way, any of you guys who PM'd me stating your agreement? Now's a fine time to speak up.

Looks like Ugie's got a case of the Bigfan disease where MANY agree with him in private, but are afraid to do it publicly.

Or

Did. Not. Happen.

RELEASE THE PM'S

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:53 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Caller Bob wrote:

Guilty as charged, no denying it. Well at least this place. And I often ask myself why...and it comes down to feeling a somewhat personal connection to the posters here. Look at how much time we all spend caring about what one another says. It also says that I respect and care about what most of the folks post/think. Otherwise, it would just be the comment section at the bottom of Yahoo articles.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:54 am 

pizza_Place: John's
denisdman wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Guilty as charged, no denying it. Well at least this place. And I often ask myself why...and it comes down to feeling a somewhat personal connection to the posters here. Look at how much time we all spend caring about what one another says. It also says that I respect and care about what most of the folks post/think. Otherwise, it would just be the comment section at the bottom of Yahoo articles.

You have an emotional investment.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:56 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Caller Bob wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

You'd have to be a robot not to. Look at the passion in this thread alone. There are many sincere and heated discussions around here. There is no way I would have made this many posts without some level of emotional investment.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:57 am 

badrogue17 wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Chus wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

He isn't banned.

It's ok. The guy calling other people betas is no longer in danger from the guy with that awful conviction from 10 years ago. Rest easy, champ.

I know that your message boarding has been tougher without bigfan and Someguy's asses to sniff, but this too shall pass.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:59 am 

Caller Bob wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Pretty low ROI on those from my experience.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next