It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:08 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ugie
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:46 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 6 characters
This whole situation could have been handled by the original poster messaging the Wisemen to remove the user from the board. Instead, a mult chose to make a public spectacle of a guy we all dislike anyway because it would be funny.

Yes, what he did was awful. But as a visitor of this board, I don't want to see that shit on something I read for entertainment.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Darkside wrote:
This information was not about someone's ugly divorce that got dug up or property tax amounts... That's all open information. This information is available to the public with the Intent of improving public safety. As we know there are communities where telling your neighbors you are a convicted pedophile is required rather than something that is just discovered by happenstance or mere curiosity of who is dangerous in your neighborhood. Knowing who may be a threat to your children among those who have potential to be in close proximity to your children is paramount.

:salut:

We have a 91 page thread dedicated to dragging drinky and IceGirl through the mud, for having a consensual, sexual relationship.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:49 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Ugueth Will Shiv You wrote:
This whole situation could have been handled by the original poster messaging the Wisemen to remove the user from the board. Instead, a mult chose to make a public spectacle of a guy we all dislike anyway because it would be funny.

Yes, what he did was awful. But as a visitor of this board, I don't want to see that shit on something I read for entertainment.

If you don't want to read that shit don't.
I don't feel like I need a moral arbiter of what should be available to us.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Chas just made some bad decisions .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:01 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Nas wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Chus wrote:
The guy threatened to rape Nas' entire family.

And Nas was apparently fine with deleting the thread, so that point has zero bearing on the matter.

Board > Family

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:05 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Darkside wrote:
Look guys I'm someone who has in the past thrown my doors open to the board members here. While it's largely been fun there's apparently been a hidden danger all along. Now i don't have kids, but many of my friends do and have brought them here. If there was a man amongst us who had the capacity to inflict harm upon them and he was here and in proximity of my friends kids I would be absolutely sickened in myself.

Perhaps it's time to reevaluate my position of literally open doors to my home if people I kinda know on this board if among them is a man convicted of harming or intending to harm a child.

This information was not about someone's ugly divorce that got dug up or property tax amounts... That's all open information. This information is available to the public with the Intent of improving public safety. As we know there are communities where telling your neighbors you are a convicted pedophile is required rather than something that is just discovered by happenstance or mere curiosity of who is dangerous in your neighborhood. Knowing who may be a threat to your children among those who have potential to be in close proximity to your children is paramount.

We have open invites to watch parties. We have had lakemoorfest.

Would you feel differently had this individual attended lakemoorfest when he lived here while your kids were in attendance?

So unfortunately this did become an opportunity to blast on someone here who is less than popular. That's unfortunate. But the information is important to have. I know for a fact that I wouldn't want to be around someone who has committed such a crime. I find the nature of the crime utterly reprehensible.

Again all I can think of is the protection of my family and my friends and their families. This has been very eye opening to me again as someone who kinda sorta very much allows strangers to come over once a year. Although it could be considered unfair to this poster the lesson is nevertheless important.

Agreed. Well said.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:05 pm 

Chas even aware of this stuff ? Hasn't logged in since Sunday. Was it posted then?

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:07 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
badrogue17 wrote:
Chas even aware of this stuff ? Hasn't logged in since Sunday. Was it posted then?

I'd assume he won't post here again under that name, or anywhere under that name.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:07 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
Milt Rosenberg wrote:
On tonight's program of Extension 720, we are joined by veteran Chicago crime reporter John "Bulldog" Drummond where instead of the crimes of The Outfit, we will be discussing the effects of being put on the list that sexual predators may one day find themselves on.

Our phone lines will be open during the 2nd hour of tonight's program. We will make an announcement when the phone lines are open. Should you reach a busy signal, then the proper strategy is to dial in when we have said goodnight to a previous caller.

Very nice. I want to be this mult.

But you have to work "counterfactual" into every post, IMHO.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:11 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Milt Rosenberg wrote:
On tonight's program of Extension 720, we are joined by veteran Chicago crime reporter John "Bulldog" Drummond where instead of the crimes of The Outfit, we will be discussing the effects of being put on the list that sexual predators may one day find themselves on.

Our phone lines will be open during the 2nd hour of tonight's program. We will make an announcement when the phone lines are open. Should you reach a busy signal, then the proper strategy is to dial in when we have said goodnight to a previous caller.

Yea, that's a good one. It is a shame there is no airtime for a Milt Rosenberg.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:16 pm 

Peoria Matt wrote:
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Milt Rosenberg wrote:

Yea, that's a good one. It is a shame there is no airtime for a Milt Rosenberg.

Let's think about the counterfactual if bigfan sold the board to Deadspin.

And Hitler won the war.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:20 pm 

You guys missed May 1st already.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:33 pm 

I've been a target of his at one point or another and generally found him to be rather unlikable and a bit peculiar. Not this sort of peculiar but peculiar nonetheless.

I probably wouldn't have posted it if it had fell into my possession but I won't knock someone else for doing so.

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet but he solicited people to come and hangout with him the just the other day when his brother passed. Hed be up this way and would be open to knocking a few back if anyone was available.

Think about for a second. Would any of you be comfortable with that knowing what you know now?

This is truly one of the grayer of gray areas for me.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
long time guy wrote:

Think about for a second. Would any of you be comfortable with that knowing what you know now?

Would you be concerned he might try to molest you ?

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Bagels wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Concerned, or hopeful?

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:00 pm 

Bagels wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Nah. I can handle myself. Don't much worry about shit like that. I can throw hands.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:14 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Bagels wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Nah. I can handle myself. Don't much worry about shit like that. I can throw hands.

We know you never quit when losing.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Ugueth Will Shiv You wrote:

Faaaa...

Fa.....

I won't, but it's hard.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:32 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Bagels wrote:
long time guy wrote:

We know you never quit when losing.

And you do?

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:33 pm 

312player wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

I'd assume he won't post here again under that name, or anywhere under that name.

If he posts under a different name, I'm sure it will be painfully obvious.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:35 pm 

Chus wrote:
312player wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

That means your post count will go down about 75% too. Win/ win.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:37 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
badrogue17 wrote:

He was reading the thread yesterday and says he'll be back after he deals with the death of his brother.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:37 pm 

long time guy wrote:
I've been a target of his at one point or another and generally found him to be rather unlikable and a bit peculiar. Not this sort of peculiar but peculiar nonetheless.

I probably wouldn't have posted it if it had fell into my possession but I won't knock someone else for doing so.

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet but he solicited people to come and hangout with him the just the other day when his brother passed. Hed be up this way and would be open to knocking a few back if anyone was available.

This is truly one of the grayer of gray areas for me.

BetaRogue should meet him, and take his son along. After all, Chas is just a victim. Unlike the truly terrible people, like Matt Abbatacola and me.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:39 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
Chus wrote:
312player wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

That means your post count will go down about 75% too. Win/ win.

What does that mean? We all get it, you hate me. Stop embarrassing yourself.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
The original thread didn't bother me. I will say what did bother me more-so was the timing. Did he deserve to be outed after some of the things he has done? yes.

However, the guy who found it could've at least waited a few weeks to let the pain of losing a close relative subside somewhat. That bothers me almost as much as the actual revelation

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:00 pm 

Are the people that have been complaining to the 3 Peeps about this information being posted here also complaining to Zuckerberg??
Because clearly this shit blew up on Facebook before it was even posted here.

Do you really think you are going to stop the spread of this type of information by whining about it being on this site?
News Flash: many of us know each other outside of this board, therefore many of us already knew...Gasp! Even before we read the deleted thread.

Dozens of us have the link to the public site that displayed his face and his gross behavior. We could all post it, repeatedly. And Nas could delete those posts, each and every time.....how would that change the events or the person? Who was saved by deleting the thread?

Is anybody really unsure about who originally uncovered this "dirt" and then relayed it to others? Come on now. Christ I rarely come here anymore and I know from multiple people who it was that did the digging.
But why does it matter? ChasPoopyCup did it. It's his reality. Why is anybody trying to change that? Let him wear it.

I've also had many board members at my house, hell I've had multiple board members stay overnight at my house as well.....with my kids in the house! I've never felt unsafe during those times...if I did, it wouldn't have happened. There are certain board members that would never have been allowed to do that, obviously - because of my personal interactions with them.

This seems like WAY too much drama over somebody that was clearly not a sane person from the start of his posting here.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Investigating
I cannot keep up. Beni Hanna formally requests this be the topic du...every two weeks... On CFR. Get Ugie on and let's hash this out over a couple a beverages.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:11 pm 

beni hanna wrote:
I cannot keep up. Beni Hanna formally requests this be the topic du...every two weeks... On CFR. Get Ugie on and let's hash this out over a couple a beverages.

Stay tuned.....

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
The glee is untoward.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:24 pm 

Didn't mean for it to sound that way.

But understand that it might have.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next