It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 451 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: IMU
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:44 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Nas wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Pretty weak sauce for a guy that loved to follow people around and beat dead horses to quit the board after one incident. Especially after he fucking doxxed a sex offender and Chas didn't even quit the board.

I was shocked. I thought we were cool enough for him to come to me and say something.

maybe he did. Check your last game of words with friends, me might've put some clues or cries for help in there.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:46 am 

pizza_Place: Georgio's--Crystal Lake
Terry's Peeps wrote:
This is going to end well.

This will end?

Cause tried and true
I see the light in you
Oh, can you dig in my soul?
Could you smell my whole...
life?--Gener and Deaner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:47 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
rogers park bryan wrote:
Life is too short.

That's one opinion ....

rogers park bryan wrote:
formerlyknownas wrote:
Nas wrote:
Chas really knows how to step in it. That's one of the most ignorant posts I've seen in a while.

Well said. The universal panning has me laughing . . . my kids are like, "Dad, what's so funny?" Hard to explain.

This registered sex offender I regularly converse with on the internet just said something really stupid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:47 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Harvard Dan wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

This will end?
Well if Chus doesn't come back, it might.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:50 am 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
RFDC wrote:
formerlyknownas wrote:
RFDC wrote:
formerlyknownas wrote:
Nas wrote:
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Is "I have relatives with children on The Spectrum" the new "My best friend is black"?

It makes you an expert and gives you a license to say something ignorant.

Kind of like, "I'm not racist, but . . ."

I have to say that RFDC used this rhetorical model in an authentic way, though....so it's not automatically bad.

what are you referring to?

Your brother or sister has a child on the spectrum, I think? You wrote about it. Not that you care, but I was definitely impressed with what you had to say.

Yeah my sisternlaw and her husband have a kid with autism. Thanks, just wasnt sure what you were referencing

We all use it in an "authentic" way then. I have an autistic niece.

It doesn't make me an expert. Hell, even licensed medical professionals disagree on how to diagnose autism. No one knows a thing about it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:51 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Harvard Dan wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

This will end?
Well if Chus doesn't come back, it might.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:52 am 

I had the Jenny McCarthy Playboy in 1996 so I can speak to the Autistic experience with some authority....

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:54 am 

pizza_Place: Georgio's--Crystal Lake
rogers park bryan wrote:
I had the Jenny McCarthy Playboy in 1996 so I can speak to the Autistic experience with some authority....

I guess that trumps my owning of Rain Man on VHS.

Cause tried and true
I see the light in you
Oh, can you dig in my soul?
Could you smell my whole...
life?--Gener and Deaner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:57 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Wow...this was something.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:58 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
IMU wrote:
Hell, even licensed medical professionals disagree on how to diagnose autism. No one knows a thing about it.

There are a couple people that know something about it and parents that have a child on the spectrum would do well to get that help.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
chaspoppcap wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:
This escalated as I slumbered.

It sucks that IMU gets a 6 page shout out.

This.

Can we change the title?

Sure,what can you give me for it. Got to get something for my trouble?

Take your pick, but only one.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:01 pm 

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
IMU wrote:
Hell, even licensed medical professionals disagree on how to diagnose autism. No one knows a thing about it.

There are a couple people that know something about it and parents that have a child on the spectrum would do well to get that help.

Exactly.

I was not sharing my experience to claim to know anything about it...but I do know there are people out there that can help those in that situation. But my idiot sisternlaw and her husband refuse.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
IMU wrote:

Serious question Dr.
Do you think the primary caregiver to a special needs child should be indulging in the types of activities that Chus claims to do on a regular and frequent manner when the child is under his care?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:05 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
IMU wrote:

Serious question Dr.
Do you think the primary caregiver to a special needs child should be indulging in the types of activities that Chus claims to do on a regular and frequent manner when the child is under his care?
chas,
Just stop. This isn't helping you here.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:07 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Nas wrote:
Is "I have relatives with children on The Spectrum" the new "My best friend is black"?

How do you do it right when you just want to tell a story about your friend who is black? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:10 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
pittmike wrote:
Nas wrote:

How do you do it right when you just want to tell a story about your friend who is black? :lol:

I just tell the story using Nas and Seacrest's last names and I assume people will know I was hanging out with a brother and a drunken Irishman.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:12 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
chaspoppcap wrote:
IMU wrote:

Serious question Dr.

I know him better than you do and I don't know anything about how he and his family deal with their personal life so I would guess you don't either.

So, maybe we should not speculate on all of our personal lives.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:12 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Nas wrote:

I just tell the story using Nas and Seacrest's last names and I assume people will know I was hanging out with a brother and a drunken Irishman.

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:14 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
chaspoppcap wrote:
Serious question Dr.

I know him better than you do and I don't know anything about how he and his family deal with their personal life so I would guess you don't either.

So, maybe we should not speculate on all of our personal lives.
YES OR NO

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:32 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
IMU wrote:

Serious question Dr.
chas,

this

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
IMU wrote:

Serious question Dr.
chas,

this

Agree to disagree

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:40 pm 

Leash is a pretty bad parent from what I gather

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:41 pm 

There is a certain degree of piling on here. I never knew that Chus had this many enemies to be honest. There were 2 that were blatantly obvious, but it seems like MANY are Chusing this moment to air the guy out and that's bogus.

Chas this doesn't make you a sympathetic figure and IMU is out of line also. Bringing a guy's kid up as a means of attacking him is foul. I work in education and I deal with this sort of thing on a regular. Never presume to know how a person is raising their child and a child's behavior is not always a reflection on how they are being parented. This goes beyond special needs children too.

I don't think he was chased away as much as I believe that he took a sabbatical for the betterment of the discourse. He struck me as a standup guy but I admit to not knowing him.

If a person had a serious problem with him then they should have addressed it while he posted here. IMU and Chas did to their credit but it seems like a number of people are referencing a dislike that was previously non visible.

Chas you have used this forum to take many a personal shot. You've done it with me quite often. I've also watched you do it with others as well. I think that you bring a lot of stuff on yourself honestly.

You could display a lot of class by simply allowing others to fight this battle for you. Many people on here believe that Chus was out of line for what he did to you. The reason that he may have taken off is because of it. Allow them to be your voice in matters such as this. Don't continue to double and triple down in an effort to garner sympathy. At some point there will be diminishing returns with it.

Last edited by long time guy on Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
long time guy wrote:
There is a certain degree of piling on here. I never knew that Chus had this many enemies to be honest. There were 2 that were blatantly obvious but it just seems like MANY are Chusing this moment to air the guy out and thats bogus.

Chas this doesn't make you a sympathetic figure and IMU is out of line also. Bringing a guy's kid up as a means of attacking him is foul. I work in education and I deal with sort of thing on a regular. Never presume to know how a person is raising their child and children's behavior is not always a reflection on how they are being patented. This goes beyond special needs children too.

I don't think he was chased away as much as I believe that he took a sabbatical for the betterment of the discourse. He struck me as a standup guy but I admit to not knowing him.

If a person had a serious problem with him then they should have addressed it while he posted here. IMU and Chas did to their credit but it seems like a number of people are referencing a dislike that was previously non visible.

Chas you have used this forum to take many a personal shot. You've done it with me quite often. I've also watched you do it with others as well. I think that you bring a lot of stuff on yourself honestly.

You could display a lot of class by simply allowing others to fight this battle for you. Many people on here believe that Chus was out of line for what he did to you. The reason that he may have taken off is because of it. Allow them to be your voice in matters such as this. Don't continue to double and triple down in an effort to garner sympathy. At some point there will be diminishing returns with it.

good to see there are still some level-headed people around here

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
long time guy wrote:
Never presume to know how a person is raising their child and children's behavior is not always a reflection on how they are being patented.

Got a pretty bad patent lawyer then.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:46 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:

Good guy, can't steam peas, though...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:47 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Wait,what's a Chus?

Seriously, I hate to see the numbers dwindle on here. He's a long timer.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:58 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
long time guy wrote:
There is a certain degree of piling on here. I never knew that Chus had this many enemies to be honest. There were 2 that were blatantly obvious, but it seems like MANY are Chusing this moment to air the guy out and that's bogus.

Chas this doesn't make you a sympathetic figure and IMU is out of line also. Bringing a guy's kid up as a means of attacking him is foul. I work in education and I deal with this sort of thing on a regular. Never presume to know how a person is raising their child and a child's behavior is not always a reflection on how they are being parented. This goes beyond special needs children too.

I could be wrong but I don't think anyone who didn't have an issue with Chus in the past "piled on". In fact I've seen mostly support for him.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:02 pm 

Nas wrote:
long time guy wrote:

I could be wrong but I don't think anyone who didn't have an issue with Chus in the past "piled on". In fact I've seen mostly support for him.

Then I think you missed it. It seems that there is stuff that goes way beyond disagreeing with him over Chas and IMU. There are people posting about how they never cared for him at all. Who knew?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
rogers park bryan wrote:

Parenting is a woman's job.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 451 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next