It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 6:11 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 12:53 pm 

https://sports.yahoo.com/bloody-joke-olympians-fume-over-transgender-weightlifters-world-records-093710779.html

Pretty cool to see such dominance that happens so fast. We may have a new gold medal favorite here after only a few months of time on the national stage.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 1:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
maybe she'll be invited to the WHITE HOUSE?

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 1:07 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
I don't understand why MSM continues to call these men women.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:06 pm 

pizza_Place: aurelios
They need to do a bulge check

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 10:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Have any of the Score hosts come out for or against the men identifying as women and playing women's sports?

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 11:46 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Quote:
A transgender powerlifter who won multiple record-breaking world championships in the women’s division while transitioning from male to female has been stripped of her titles after sports authorities ruled she was biologically male while competing.

The RAW Powerlifting Federation announced on May 3 that it had revoked the titles won by Mary Gregory in the women’s squat, bench press and deadlift categories, as well as the “Masters total world record” she had earned for for her overall weightlifting scores at the 100% Raw Competition on April 27, according to the Daily Mail.

“The lifter identifies as female,” RAW’s statement reads, confirming that Gregory entered the competition as a woman, and the federation took her at her word, without any prior consultation. However, the organization’s rules state that competitors will be classified according to “physiological classification rather than identification,” which technically disqualifies Gregory from competing against athletes born biologically female.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 11:59 am 

That's a rough end to a feel good story.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 1:54 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Quote:
A transgender powerlifter who won multiple record-breaking world championships in the women’s division while transitioning from male to female has been stripped of her titles after sports authorities ruled she was biologically male while competing.

The RAW Powerlifting Federation announced on May 3 that it had revoked the titles won by Mary Gregory in the women’s squat, bench press and deadlift categories, as well as the “Masters total world record” she had earned for for her overall weightlifting scores at the 100% Raw Competition on April 27, according to the Daily Mail.

“The lifter identifies as female,” RAW’s statement reads, confirming that Gregory entered the competition as a woman, and the federation took her at her word, without any prior consultation. However, the organization’s rules state that competitors will be classified according to “physiological classification rather than identification,” which technically disqualifies Gregory from competing against athletes born biologically female.

And it will remain that way?