It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:12 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Betsy Devos
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
She deserves a shoutout for dismantling the campus kangaroo courts that have existed under Title IX which grant no due process to the accused.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/07/politics/ ... index.html

I think we all know that due process is sorely needed when most high profile campus rape cases end up being discovered after the fact to be a fabrication (mattress girl, Duke Lacrosse, UVA, Lena Dunham, and this board's favorite target)

Post subject: Re: Betsy Devos
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
nomination approved.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Thirded.

"This announcement simultaneously demonstrates a gross negligence for the students Secretary DeVos has been asked to serve, and a failure to understand the grounds on which their protections stand," Annie E. Clark, executive director of End Rape on Campus, said in the statement. "We will not accept this blatant favoritism for the rights of rapists under the guise of fairness."

Die in a fire.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
All women must be believed because no failed lawyer turned update anchor has ever invented a story about being raped in Mexico during Spring Break by a Marine. Such a thing would never happen.

Also a woman at a major state school would never invent a rape at an unnamed fraternity house and then send text messages to herself in order to gain the attention of a guy she likes who won't reciprocate. I can't think of any case where that occurred.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:43 pm 

This should be followed with the outlawing of campus affiliated police.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:00 pm 

Some of these people who oppose this are detestable. They are all for free speech and due process until they decide they are not.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
leashyourkids wrote:
Some of these people who oppose this are detestable. They are all for free speech and due process until they decide they are not.

This x 1000.

Insanity is the new norm.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
leashyourkids wrote:

the liberals in charge of the democratic party are no longer for either of those things anymore and will proudly admit it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:05 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Terry's Peeps wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

This x 1000.

Insanity is the new norm.

I am going to guess that some time ago at the start of all this mess someone said this is a slippery slope we are getting on here. They were probably universally ridiculed. Maybe it was around the time of the birth of the PC speech movement?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:12 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Fuck yeah! Look like rape just got easier.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Boboli
I look forward to reading Wayne Stylie's reaction!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
Baylor already added this to their new recruiting packages.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:26 am 

pizza_Place: Taylor St
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
All women must be believed because no failed lawyer turned update anchor has ever invented a story about being raped in Mexico during Spring Break by a Marine. Such a thing would never happen.

Also a woman at a major state school would never invent a rape at an unnamed fraternity house and then send text messages to herself in order to gain the attention of a guy she likes who won't reciprocate. I can't think of any case where that occurred.

I can't wait for you to be doxxed and it turns out you're a convicted rapist. You're too triggered to not be.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:00 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Joe Bore Ode wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

I can't wait for you to be doxxed and it turns out you're a convicted rapist. You're too triggered to not be.

Dude, I'm trying to help you with this mult. I even colored your handle to assist with the caricature, but you keep coming up weak. I'm actually starting to wonder if it's only my own narcissism making me think this is supposed to be a parody of me. Maybe it's not a mult at all.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:50 am 

pizza_Place: Score cafe
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Joe Bore Ode wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Dude, I'm trying to help you with this mult. I even colored your handle to assist with the caricature, but you keep coming up weak. I'm actually starting to wonder if it's only my own narcissism making me think this is supposed to be a parody of me. Maybe it's not a mult at all.

Multing is a fuckin' cut throat game. A few months ago my wife and I wanted to catch a decent flick, maybe that Scorsese drama or some edgy indie flick, but these people ahead of us in line couldn't make up their fuckin' minds. I think they were one of those couples that frequently argue in public but love each other deep down. Sort of like Rick's marriage I suppose.When it got to our turn the broad at the counter said she couldn't sell us the tickets because the remaining tickets had been reserved by a party that hadn't shown up yet. Reserved? I never needed any reservation to see a flick at a fuckin' AMC. Anyway, we figured we could catch the same flick at a different theater down the road. For a quick minute though, I thought about misrepresenting myself as a member of the party that had "reserved" the tickets. I'm still pissed just thinking about it. Who the fuck reserves tickets to a flick and doesn't show up? Fuckin' douchebags. That's who. I don't own any mults but I figured I could create a mult-like persona in real-time to trick this broad. Before I got my game on though, I noticed the broad's name tag and realized she was the daughter of a friend I knew from high school. I quickly abandoned the plan. My old friend Enrique turned out to be a damn good private investigator with suburb instincts, and I knew he was coaching his daughter down the same path. She would have figured me out in less than five seconds. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:20 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Beerdown wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Joe Bore Ode wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Multing is a fuckin' cut throat game. A few months ago my wife and I wanted to catch a decent flick, maybe that Scorsese drama or some edgy indie flick, but these people ahead of us in line couldn't make up their fuckin' minds. I think they were one of those couples that frequently argue in public but love each other deep down. Sort of like Rick's marriage I suppose.When it got to our turn the broad at the counter said she couldn't sell us the tickets because the remaining tickets had been reserved by a party that hadn't shown up yet. Reserved? I never needed any reservation to see a flick at a fuckin' AMC. Anyway, we figured we could catch the same flick at a different theater down the road. For a quick minute though, I thought about misrepresenting myself as a member of the party that had "reserved" the tickets. I'm still pissed just thinking about it. Who the fuck reserves tickets to a flick and doesn't show up? Fuckin' douchebags. That's who. I don't own any mults but I figured I could create a mult-like persona in real-time to trick this broad. Before I got my game on though, I noticed the broad's name tag and realized she was the daughter of a friend I knew from high school. I quickly abandoned the plan. My old friend Enrique turned out to be a damn good private investigator with suburb instincts, and I knew he was coaching his daughter down the same path. She would have figured me out in less than five seconds. :lol:

Bravo. That's how you do it!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:01 am 

pizza_Place: Score cafe
Make my handle green.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:14 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Beerdown wrote:
Make my handle green.

Join Hawaii You for a threesome and that should take care of it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:29 am 

Beerdown wrote:
Make my handle green.

Green like vegetables?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:56 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Beerdown wrote:
Make my handle green.

We are reserving green for denisdman.

Sincerely,
Management

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:50 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
Beerdown wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Joe Bore Ode wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

That is the essence!

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.