It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:17 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 331 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Seattle Nazi-Puncher
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:05 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
http://www.thestranger.com/slog/2017/09 ... n-the-face

Quote:
Sean Patrick Duff was on his way to see Baby Driver on Sunday when he saw a white man wearing a red armband walking near 3rd Avenue and Pike Street. The man, whose name is still unknown, was being "belligerent" and "Alex Jones-style yelling" at passersby, which began drawing a small crowd, Duff told The Stranger.

One bystander, a white man, approached the neo-Nazi and yelled at him to "get the fuck out of our city." The neo-Nazi then called the man an "ape and threw a banana at him," Duff recalled. Within moments, another man ran from across the street and punched the neo-Nazi in the jaw, knocking him out.

Although he didn't anticipate a physical altercation, Duff said he was "hopeful" that the man donning the Nazi armband would get punched. Duff noted that he was "really high on like 800 mg of THC" and stood back with about a dozen people during the incident. Another bystander caught video of the altercation, and posted it to YouTube, but the service removed the clip for violating "YouTube's policy on harassment and bullying."

Thankfully, World Star Hip Hop has the video:

Some people who hadn't seen the fight initially tried to help the man who was punched, Duff said, but immediately backed off when a member of the crowd told them he was "Nazi trash."

When the man in the armband began to recover, he rolled over onto his hands and knees and reached up to someone for help, but "nobody wanted to help him," Duff said. Soon, police officers patrolling the area arrived to the scene and the crowd dispersed.

"Everyone was so joyous," Duff said. "It was like a bonding for the community."

Post subject: Re: Seattle Nazi-Puncher
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:10 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
There are good and bad people on both sides. Don't be so quick to judge. Let's wait for the facts to come out. Etc.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Hope Elmhurst Steve comes back stronger than ever.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
Liberals always solving problems with violence.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:32 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Big Chicagoan wrote:
Liberals always solving problems with violence.

Spare the rod spoil the Nazi.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:02 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
If the guy who battered the Nazi gets arrested and acquitted will riots break out?

Seriously though, he needs to be arrested.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:03 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Franky T wrote:
If the guy who battered the Nazi gets arrested and acquitted will riots break out?

Sympathizer :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Sounds like a college bar well shot.

Yeah, gimme two liquid cocaines and, oh yeah, one seattle nazi puncher - no grenadine.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:08 pm 

pittmike wrote:
Franky T wrote:

I would hope most would agree we can't just go around knocking out people whose views we don't like.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:10 pm 

Franky T wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Franky T wrote:

I would hope most would agree we can't just go around knocking out people whose views we don't like.

I am with you and know exactly what you thought. I was just wondering who would say it and catch the flak.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:11 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Curious Hair wrote:
http://www.thestranger.com/slog/2017/09/18/25419894/witness-neo-nazi-threw-a-banana-before-he-got-socked-in-the-face

Quote:
Patrick...

huh...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Franky T wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Franky T wrote:

College campuses wouldn't.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Don Tiny wrote:

Yeah, gimme two liquid cocaines and, oh yeah, one seattle nazi puncher - no grenadine.

Nasty Nazi mix equal parts Rumplemintz and shake well with ice .serve in shot glass.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
chaspoppcap wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:

Nasty Nazi mix equal parts Rumplemintz and shake well with ice .serve in shot glass.

Our in-house name for that was a Screaming Nazi ... mostly because we'd slam it then scream 'Heil' and then salute. Of course, this was when you could still smoke in a bar w/out anyone looking at you twice.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:48 pm 

Franky T wrote:

Yeah, but there are views and there are views, right? If you believe the Bears should start Mitch (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky against Pittsburgh, we can agree or disagree, but no one should punch you in the face for it. If you wear a swastika on your arm and call people apes, well, talk shit, get hit.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:50 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Franky T wrote:

Yeah, but there are views and there are views, right? If you believe the Bears should start Mitch (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky against Pittsburgh, we can agree or disagree, but no one should punch you in the face for it. If you wear a swastika on your arm and call people apes, well, talk shit, get hit.

Of course the guy deserved it. Legally not so much.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
The real question is what was Quad City Pat doing in Seattle?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:53 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Franky T wrote:

As little as a year or two ago, I think I would have agreed with you, CH. I wouldn't now. I mean, I understand the sentiment, sure, but I disagree that it should be legal.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:53 pm 

Nah, this guy was the anti-Quad City Pat: he did lay a shithead out but didn't talk about it on the internet all day.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:54 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Franky T wrote:

As little as a year or two ago, I think I would have agreed with you, CH. I wouldn't now. I mean, I understand the sentiment, sure, but I disagree that it should be legal.

You don't think Nazi paraphernalia is an incitement to violence? I think it is now more than it was a year ago.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:59 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Franky T wrote:

You don't think Nazi paraphernalia is an incitement to violence? I think it is now more than it was a year ago.

Just to get it out of the way, it's fucking disgusting behavior. But we all agree on that.

I don't know if it necessarily incites violence. It's a solo guy, right? What if he's a soldier experiencing PTSD and has no grip on reality? What if he's just a crazy person who doesn't have the proper medical attention? What if he is extremely ignorant and doesn't understand what he is truly representing?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
pittmike wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Franky T wrote:

Fuck what's legal. Do what's right.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:02 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Franky T wrote:

Just to get it out of the way, it's fucking disgusting behavior. But we all agree on that.

I don't know if it necessarily incites violence. It's a solo guy, right? What if he's a soldier experiencing PTSD and has no grip on reality? What if he's just a crazy person who doesn't have the proper medical attention? What if he is extremely ignorant and doesn't understand what he is truly representing?

Maybe he was just being ironic.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:05 pm 

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Franky T wrote:

Maybe he was just being ironic.

I love you, Zippy.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
FavreFan wrote:
pittmike wrote:

"You stand accused of assault and battery. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"It's just how I felt."

"Case dismissed!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:32 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
pittmike wrote:

"You stand accused of assault and battery. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"It's just how I felt."

"Case dismissed!"
edit. Never mind...fixed it too quick.

Last edited by Zippy-The-Pinhead on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Haha.

Fixed before you posted.

Now everyone thinks you're crazy.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:01 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Nah, this guy was the anti-Quad City Pat: he did lay a shithead out but didn't talk about it on the internet all day.

And he didn't appear to be barrel chested.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:03 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Franky T wrote:

Eye for an eye. I'll decide what's "right".

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:08 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Curious Hair wrote:
Franky T wrote:

The guy he threw the banana at was allowed to knock him out or shoot him if he was a cop.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 331 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next