It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:04 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Old George Bush
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:54 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Nas wrote:
I'm torn on this. It's definitely sexual assault but he's 93 and has been married to Bobara for 50+ years. Let the man live.

Sounds like some terrible 50s radio show ... Bobara - Queen of the Jungle.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:59 am 

shakes wrote:
Nas wrote:
I'm torn on this. It's definitely sexual assault but he's 93 and has been married to Bobara for 50+ years. Let the man live.

Guy in a wheel chair puts his arm around a broad for a picture, she's standing up, his arm rests on her ass which is the level of his arm since he's in a chair. How is that sexual assault?

As his lawyer, he should told you about the joke that literally provides play by play for his purposely grabbing her ass.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:00 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Don Tiny wrote:
Nas wrote:

He just may be Queen of the Jungle.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Nas wrote:
shakes wrote:
Nas wrote:

Guy in a wheel chair puts his arm around a broad for a picture, she's standing up, his arm rests on her ass which is the level of his arm since he's in a chair. How is that sexual assault?

Is grabbing someone by the pussy sexual assault?

Yes, if you intentionally do it. I'm gonna need to see more than even intent to put that same standard on touching someone's butt. Gonna need some sexual motive as well.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:23 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
shakes wrote:
Nas wrote:

As his lawyer, he should told you about the joke that literally provides play by play for his purposely grabbing her ass.

I don't understand what this sentence means.

Telling a joke is not sexual assault. Are you saying the punch line of the joke is he reaches out and grabs her ass? And then goes "ah-ha" like the old man in the barbershop telling the joke about not being able to taste the soup cause he didn't get a spoon.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:24 pm 
100000 CLUB

shakes wrote:
Nas wrote:
shakes wrote:
Nas wrote:

Yes, if you intentionally do it. I'm gonna need to see more than even intent to put that same standard on touching someone's butt. Gonna need some sexual motive as well.

He grabbed it multiple times and told a dirty joke. HW is my guy and he's 93 but that's what he did

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:26 pm 

Nas wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Nas wrote:

I think at this point Barbara's Bush may be akin look like an well-worn oven mitt with bits of cat fur and steel wool semi-affixed to it in random places.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:27 pm 

Nas wrote:
shakes wrote:
Nas wrote:
shakes wrote:
Nas wrote:

He grabbed it multiple times and told a dirty joke. HW is my guy and he's 93 but that's what he did

Unless you can point to some relationship between the dirty joke and him grabbing her ass it's irrelevant to the discussion.

I need to know more facts about the actual ass grabbing. I never heard anything about him grabbing it multiple times or even grabbing it one time. All I read was that he put his hand on her backside while posing for a photo, a photo where he is in a wheel chair and she is standing next to him and her ass is at his arm level.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:28 pm 
100000 CLUB

Don Tiny wrote:
Nas wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Nas wrote:

I think at this point Barbara's Bush may be akin look like an well-worn oven mitt with bits of cat fur and steel wool semi-affixed to it in random places.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I just spit my food out.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:28 pm 
100000 CLUB

shakes wrote:
Nas wrote:
shakes wrote:
Nas wrote:
shakes wrote:
Nas wrote:

Unless you can point to some relationship between the dirty joke and him grabbing her ass it's irrelevant to the discussion.

I need to know more facts about the actual ass grabbing. I never heard anything about him grabbing it multiple times or even grabbing it one time. All I read was that he put his hand on her backside while posing for a photo, a photo where he is in a wheel chair and she is standing next to him and her ass is at his arm level.

I'm sold! NOT GUILTY!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Drag's
My HW guy tells me that he was actually reaching for the breasts on the cutie all the way at right and using the victim's ass as leverage. It was all an accident.

"Smiles with Nostrils"

"...no Hmong, go find some blacks"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:01 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
If you don't have GHWB in your Dead pool....get him there. This clearly increases the odds of him checking out prior to 12/31/2017 11:59 PM.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:02 pm 
100000 CLUB

wdelaney72 wrote:
If you don't have GHWB in your Dead pool....get him there. This clearly increases the odds of him checking out prior to 12/31/2017 11:59 PM.

Him and Jimmy Carter will live forever. Bush will jump out of a plane and Carter will beat brain cancer in a week again. If their wives die they'll be dead in days.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:07 pm 

shakes wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
shakes wrote:
Nas wrote:

Telling a joke is not sexual assault. Are you saying the punch line of the joke is he reaches out and grabs her ass? And then goes "ah-ha" like the old man in the barbershop telling the joke about not being able to taste the soup cause he didn't get a spoon.

Yes.

He said, guess who my favorite magician is, and said David Cop-a-feel as he grabbed her, allegedly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:35 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
shakes wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
shakes wrote:
Nas wrote:

Yes.

He said, guess who my favorite magician is, and said David Cop-a-feel as he grabbed her, allegedly.

If that's the new definition of sexual assault, it's time to close out the store and let ISIS run the show for a while.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Don Tiny wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
shakes wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
shakes wrote:
Nas wrote:

Yes.

If that's the new definition of sexual assault, it's time to close out the store and let ISIS run the show for a while.

Ding ding ding!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:38 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
shakes wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
shakes wrote:
Nas wrote:

Yes.

I wasnt saying it was assault (a case could possibly be made, but I wouldnt make it)

My yes was that the joke and the grabbing were linked.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:39 pm 

He's 93. There's no way he's playing with a full deck of cards. This is like piling on someone who is mentally challenged for doing something inappropriate that they didn't even understand.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:41 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
He's 93. There's no way he's playing with a full deck of cards. This is like piling on someone who is mentally challenged for doing something inappropriate that they didn't even understand.

Ok.

I have no problem with the women sharing their story. He apologized. That pretty much closes the case for me.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:45 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:

yep, my wife equated it to the time a retarded guy on the El intentionally rubbed his dick on her. She resisted turning that story into a #metoo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Bianchis
shakes wrote:

yep, my wife equated it to the time a retarded guy on the El intentionally rubbed his dick on her. She resisted turning that story into a #metoo

Shots fired at Chas

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:02 pm 

shakes wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

You already told us this story.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:06 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
shakes wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Right?

Never heard a guy talk about the first time he met his wife so often.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
rogers park bryan wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
shakes wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Right?

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:42 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
shakes wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Right?

Thank you for ruining the subtlety of my joke and claiming it as your own.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:44 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
shakes wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Right?

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:45 pm 

There is no justice in this world.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Who gets the bigger pass on rubbing their dick on someone, the retarded or the senile?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:48 pm 
100000 CLUB

leashyourkids wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
shakes wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Right?

He made it a goos joke

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:49 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
shakes wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Right?

I think you were maybe too subtle. At least for this place.