It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:05 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: State of Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:18 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Congrats on passing Illinois in population!

https://www.illinoispolicy.org/planes-t ... vel-taxes/

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Il-Forno in Deerfield
1. We're a commonwealth. (Yes, I'm using 'we' now that I have lived here for 10 years)
2. I never thought I would live here until I did and honestly, it isn't the worst place I have been. That should be on the welcome boards: Welcome to Pennsylvania - Not the worst place you have been.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Psycory wrote:
1. We're a commonwealth. (Yes, I'm using 'we' now that I have lived here for 10 years)
2. I never thought I would live here until I did and honestly, it isn't the worst place I have been. That should be on the welcome boards: Welcome to Pennsylvania - Not the worst place you have been.

I'm moving to Ohio in the next two months; I'm not so sure their welcome signs could be changed to something that optimistic.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:37 pm 

Psycory wrote:
I was only there a few days a few times and it seemed nice. It's absolutely horrible to drive across though. It is like it never ends and then your reward is getting to New Jersey.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
Minooka Meatball wrote:
Psycory wrote:

I'm moving to Ohio in the next two months; I'm not so sure their welcome signs could be changed to something that optimistic.

If you want to hang out with fucks like this and do lots of heroin you have chosen the correct destination.

As a happy to be gone former resident of Ohio....what part are you going to. Your location relative to I-70 will pretty much determine how much heroin you will be doing.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Il-Forno in Deerfield
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
If you want to hang out with fucks like this and do lots of heroin you have chosen the correct destination.

As a happy to be gone former resident of Ohio....what part are you going to. Your location relative to I-70 will pretty much determine how much heroin you will be doing.

This. One of my happiest days was the day I learned we were leaving Ohio. The fact that I was real close to taking at job at tOSU still haunts me.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:36 pm 

I really love Pennsylvania. It is beautiful, rolling countryside east of Pittsburgh almost to the other end of the state. There are great old resorts, interesting history, good schools. I find the people to be conservative like Ohioans but without the harsh dickheadedness. Ohio is just a proudly ignorant place.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:07 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
I've only been to Pittsburgh but I thought it was a very neat city. They feel like kindred spirits.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
Minooka Meatball wrote:
Psycory wrote:

NE of C-Bus - far enough away, but close enough to the airport.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Psycory wrote:
I was only there a few days a few times and it seemed nice. It's absolutely horrible to drive across though. It is like it never ends and then your reward is getting to New Jersey.

Only if you’re going east!

I am a fan of Southwestern Ohio, ie Cincy. You can keep Columbus and Cleveland.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Curious Hair wrote:
I've only been to Pittsburgh but I thought it was a very neat city. They feel like kindred spirits.

Nice place. Getting drunk with PM and his girlfriend was quite the thing.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:28 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Curious Hair wrote:

I feel that way. It’s very chi-town like.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:28 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
denisdman wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Nice place. Getting drunk with PM and his girlfriend was quite the thing.

Was fun.