1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
It's a Christmas Mirocle!

Post subject: Re: The Chicago Bulls
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
FavreFan wrote:
A wise man once said:

This is what's great about sports. This is what the greatest thing about sports is. You play to win the game. YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME. You don't play to just play it. That's the great thing about sports. You play to win. And I don't care if you don't have any wins, you go play to win. When you start telling me it doesn't matter, then retire. Get out. Because it matters.

The Bulls are playing to win. It is a most unexpectedly pleasant surprise. Keep this train rollin', fellas.

http://chicagofanatics.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=109885#p2863324
only took 12 days Mr. Predictable

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Walt Williams Neck wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
A wise man once said:

This is what's great about sports. This is what the greatest thing about sports is. You play to win the game. YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME. You don't play to just play it. That's the great thing about sports. You play to win. And I don't care if you don't have any wins, you go play to win. When you start telling me it doesn't matter, then retire. Get out. Because it matters.

The Bulls are playing to win. It is a most unexpectedly pleasant surprise. Keep this train rollin', fellas.

:?:

Nothing in that post says they’ll make the playoffs.

But yes, I would hope it would be predictable for a fan of a team to enjoy a 7 game win streak by said team and hope for more.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:15 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
A wise man once said:

But yes, I would hope it would be predictable for a fan of a team to enjoy a 7 game win streak by said team and hope for more.

get the fuck outta here

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
FavreFan wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
A wise man once said:

FF and good dolphin are the sole reasons why the Bears, White Sox, and bulls suck. They enable poor management by continuing to support these shitshows. If you're an owner/VP Business, why improve a team when good dolphin will gladly put money in your pocket to watch Mike Glennon fumble the ball more times than he completes a pass? Or when favrefan's support of the bulls keeps gar forman in power? #Complicit.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:44 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
A wise man once said:

FF and good dolphin are the sole reasons why the Bears, White Sox, and bulls suck. They enable poor management by continuing to support these shitshows. If you're an owner/VP Business, why improve a team when good dolphin will gladly put money in your pocket to watch Mike Glennon fumble the ball more times than he completes a pass? Or when favrefan's support of the bulls keeps gar forman in power? #Complicit.

It’s not our fault you don’t understand what being a fan is. Go appreciate greatness on a Cavs forum.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:04 pm 

The plan was to tank.........they can't even do that right :roll:

The essence of the perpetually shitty cynic.

Rants about how he won't watch "one minute of the team" because they are tanking.

Subsequently decides to bash the team for winning 7 in a row and screwing up the tank.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:13 pm 

long time guy wrote:

Rants about how he won't watch "one minute of the team" because they are tanking.

Subsequently decides to bash the team for winning 7 in a row and screwing up the tank.

what's their plan????? you're a sniffling moron.....Jimmy Butler a top 10 player except it

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:16 pm 

long time guy wrote:

what's their plan????? you're a sniffling moron.....Jimmy Butler a top 10 player except it
and not ranting I think I mentioned not watching them at the most 3 times you hate when your wrong that's why you hate so much

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:18 pm 

long time guy wrote:

Jimmy Butler has nothing to do with this. Also not top ten clown.

When it appeared the plan was to tank you bashed. When it appears they arent tanking you still bashed.

Its obvious that there is nothing that pleases your sour ass. You are nothing more than a run of the mill diss machine.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:29 pm 

long time guy wrote:
When it appeared the plan was to tank you bashed. When it appears they arent tanking you still bashed.

Its obvious that there is nothing that pleases your sour ass. You are nothing more than a run of the mill diss machine.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:31 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Jimmy Butler has nothing to do with this. Also not top ten clown.

well what is it they are doing???? I'm not bashing them for tanking I'm just not going to watch it.....see what watching 6ers' basketball has done to you :lol:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:34 pm 

RFDC wrote:
long time guy wrote:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:36 pm 

RFDC wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:05 pm 

RFDC wrote:
RFDC wrote:
long time guy wrote:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:06 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
A wise man once said:

It’s not our fault you don’t understand what being a fan is. Go appreciate greatness on a Cavs forum.

Why do you support losing? Why do you favor Gar Forman?

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:09 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:09 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
A wise man once said:

Why do you support losing? Why do you favor Gar Forman?

Favor Gar Forman? I don’t even know what that means. I was calling for him to be fired years ago.

Bandwagon fans are the child molesters of sports fans. I can’t believe you’re actually making the case to become a bandwagon fan.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:18 am 

FavreFan wrote:
Favor Gar Forman? I don’t even know what that means. I was calling for him to be fired years ago.

Bandwagon fans are the child molesters of sports fans. I can’t believe you’re actually making the case to become a bandwagon fan.

Why call for anyone to be fired? What's the point if you're gonna root for wins when the team is 12-34 or 50-14? If you're rooting regardless then implicitly you support the front office and coaching staff as well.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:50 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
This team looks set to make deep playoff runs for the next few years. It's a great time to be a Bulls fan!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
anyone cheering for this Bulls team to win a single game is grade A moron.

It's like they don't remember what being stuck in NBA mediocrity feels like. This upcoming draft is LOADED at the top, no excuse for the Bulls not doing everything in their power to secure as many lotto balls as possible.

This is the exact same shit that happened the year we got Rose. Bulls won a bunch of worthless games and morons like the ones celebrating this current win streak were all excited about the Bulls battle to try and get that last playoff spot. It was only because of a 1% chance that we got the #1 pick in that draft.

I always ask the morons the same question...what would you rather have, a low seed in the playoffs and a likely first round exit or 10 years with a franchise level talent? The short sightedness of these morons never ceases to amaze me.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
The Bulls had a massive win streak and managed to get to 10 wins.

I think they have plenty of suck left in them this year so enjoying some bright spots in a shit year isn't at all odd.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:56 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:

I think they have plenty of suck left in them this year so enjoying some bright spots in a shit year isn't at all odd.

Nah its thinking that tanking is a bad idea overall. I provided evidence as to how they tanked to acquire Michael Jordan. FF was unaware of it so he tried to discount it. I go back a little further than he and I attempted to enlighten him on how the acquisition of Jordan was accomplished. It changed the future of the franchise. That is an indisputable fact.

You win with elite players. The best way to acquire elite players is to draft them. It is that simple. Typically your elite players are found in the top 3-5 spots of the draft.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
long time guy wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Nah its thinking that tanking is a bad idea overall. I provided evidence as to how they tanked to acquire Michael Jordan. FF was unaware of it so he tried to discount it. I go back a little further than he and I attempted to enlighten him on how the acquisition of Jordan was accomplished. It changed the future of the franchise. That is an indisputable fact.

You win with elite players. The best way to acquire elite players is to draft them. It is that simple. Typically your elite players are found in the top 3-5 spots of the draft.

And I think they'll still be in the top 3-5 even if they manage to win a few games.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:58 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Terry's Peeps wrote:

You high draft pick guys got it all wrong. The teams that are elite right now in the NBA are due to massive trades and FA signings. High picks are important but good teams can find other avenues to better themselves. This Bull team might just be one scorer short off the bench to maybe move up to a better than 41 win team. The offseason might than provide some other parts to the puzzle.

NEVER TANK!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:01 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

And I think they'll still be in the top 3-5 even if they manage to win a few games.

I want them to get the 1st or 2nd pick. I really want Ayton. I think he may be the best of the bunch. Would settle for the other 3 and not be bothered though.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:24 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Why call for anyone to be fired? What's the point if you're gonna root for wins when the team is 12-34 or 50-14? If you're rooting regardless then implicitly you support the front office and coaching staff as well.

This is really a bizarre take.

Growing up you become a fan of a team. It takes a pretty low character person to then ditch that team when they have a few years in a row of not winning.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:25 pm 

shakes wrote:
anyone cheering for this Bulls team to win a single game is grade A moron.

It's like they don't remember what being stuck in NBA mediocrity feels like. This upcoming draft is LOADED at the top, no excuse for the Bulls not doing everything in their power to secure as many lotto balls as possible.

This is the exact same shit that happened the year we got Rose. Bulls won a bunch of worthless games and morons like the ones celebrating this current win streak were all excited about the Bulls battle to try and get that last playoff spot. It was only because of a 1% chance that we got the #1 pick in that draft.

I always ask the morons the same question...what would you rather have, a low seed in the playoffs and a likely first round exit or 10 years with a franchise level talent? The short sightedness of these morons never ceases to amaze me.

You’re new to watching basketball so I’ll give this post a pass. But FYI - tanking doesn’t work in the nba. Never has and never will.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
jimmypasta wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

You high draft pick guys got it all wrong. The teams that are elite right now in the NBA are due to massive trades and FA signings. High picks are important but good teams can find other avenues to better themselves. This Bull team might just be one scorer short off the bench to maybe move up to a better than 41 win team. The offseason might than provide some other parts to the puzzle.

NEVER TANK!

Magic Johnson #1
Larry Bird #6
Isiah Thomas #2
Hakeem Olajuwon #1
Michael Jordan #3
David Robinson #1
Tim Duncan #1
Kobe Bryant #13
LeBron James #1
Dwayne Wade #6
Steph Curry #7