It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:19 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Diane Feinstein
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:40 pm 

Cutting through the party of pedophiles bullshit.

Post subject: Re: Diane Feinstein
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Regular Reader wrote:
Cutting through the party of pedophiles bullshit.

Tough day for the Steele dossier deniers, especially Chuck Grassley.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:41 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
I don't really see how you guys are reaching such a conclusion.

This is from the New York Times:

"The interview, with Glenn R. Simpson of Fusion GPS, provided few revelatory details about the firm’s findings on the Russian election effort or on President Trump and his campaign. But both the circumstances of its release and the vivid picture it paints of Mr. Simpson’s operation and his chief Russia investigator, Christopher Steele, provided fresh ammunition to both sides of a growing fight over the dossier."

Is the Times now pro-Trump or something?

In any case, you guys obviously don't care about collusion with Russia, unless it's collusion that takes Trump out of office. Why can't you just admit that? It's okay to hate Trump. You don't have to pretend that your Trump hatred is based in great concern over Russia interfering in the election.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:58 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Keep positioning Hillary.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:12 am 
100000 CLUB

Michael Flynn was floating around the idea of the president unilaterally removing Russian sanctions to the point Republican and Democrats had to step in to prevent it. Another Flynn flunky had a proposal for us to withdraw our troops to benefit Putin. That flunky with no military experience still has a senior strategic planning job in the Trump administration.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:23 am 
Site Admin

I know you guys are super American patriots who only care about possible interference into U.S. elections by Russia so we should be able to discuss this reasonably.

You thought it was a big deal that Trump Jr. and Kushner had a short meeting with Natalia Veselnitskaya, but you don't want to know about her hiring Baker Hostetler who then hired Fusion GPS?

Have you actually read the transcript? Because I have. Most of it is pretty fucking boring. But every time Simpson gets asked a question that might actually shed some light on things, his lawyer pops in to declare some sort of privilege.

In any case, I don't think Feinstein necessarily achieved the political goal that she was going for by releasing the transcript. And I have no problem with her doing so. The American people have a right to know. But can you admit to yourself how much you would be howling if Devin Nunes had done the same thing in an investigation he was chairing?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:39 am 
100000 CLUB

So you've read 300 pages and 10 hours of testimony in the last 12 hours? Fusion GPS didn't investigate anything about Russia and most importantly the FBI had slready been investigating based on blabbermouth Papadopoulos speaking with an Australian Diplomat.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:41 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Nas wrote:
Keep positioning Hillary.

Can we position her in front of a speeding bus?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:46 am 
Site Admin

Nas wrote:
So you've read 300 pages and 10 hours of testimony in the last 12 hours? Fusion GPS didn't investigate anything about Russia and most importantly the FBI had slready been investigating based on blabbermouth Papadopoulos speaking with an Australian Diplomat.

I read it this morning. It's not that difficult. Here it is if you're really interested:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... cript.html

Like I said, most of it is boring. His lawyer makes a lot of what I consider questionable suggestions regarding "privilege", but we have a lot of lawyers here who are more qualified to discuss that than I am.

To me the bottom line is, what are you interested in? If you're sincerely upset about foreign interference in our election, you should be concerned about Clinton/DNC paying foreign agents to gather information/opposition research.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:55 am 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
To me the bottom line is, what are you interested in? If you're sincerely upset about foreign interference in our election, you should be concerned about Clinton/DNC paying foreign agents to gather information/opposition research.

My girls Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Kellyanne both tip their cap. Even they are impressed with this spin. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:06 am 
Site Admin

Kirkwood wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

My girls Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Kellyanne both tip their cap. Even they are impressed with this spin. :lol:

I don't see how that's spin. It's a fact, isn't it?

Here's the Washington Post, not exactly a pro-Trump paper:

"...the dossier's author, Steele, wasn't brought into the mix until after Democrats retained Fusion GPS. So while both sides paid Fusion GPS, Steele was only funded by Democrats."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... bfb474c328

Who is defending the indefensible here? I'm certainly not defending Donald Trump. If he actually colluded with agents of a foreign government to influence the election, he should be impeached immediately and then we should go from there regarding further punishment. But so far the only entity we know actually paid foreign agents to influence the election is not Donald Trump. Explain how I have that wrong.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:10 am 
100000 CLUB

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:

I read it this morning. It's not that difficult. Here it is if you're really interested:

Like I said, most of it is boring. His lawyer makes a lot of what I consider questionable suggestions regarding "privilege", but we have a lot of lawyers here who are more qualified to discuss that than I am.

So you've read the entire thing? You've read that Steele was hired by Hillary? After reading the entire thing in record time your conclusion is "But Hillary" and "If Republicans had done.."? It's REALLY amazing that a guy who is dismissive of the actions of Flynn and others hasn't found a crime that he doesn't believe Hillary committed and then claim to be the ONLY person capable of being objective. That's impressive.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:16 am 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I don't see how that's spin. It's a fact, isn't it?

Here's the Washington Post, not exactly a pro-Trump paper:

"...the dossier's author, Steele, wasn't brought into the mix until after Democrats retained Fusion GPS. So while both sides paid Fusion GPS, Steele was only funded by Democrats."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... bfb474c328

Who is defending the indefensible here? I'm certainly not defending Donald Trump. If he actually colluded with agents of a foreign government to influence the election, he should be impeached immediately and then we should go from there regarding further punishment. But so far the only entity we know actually paid foreign agents to influence the election is not Donald Trump. Explain how I have that wrong.

From my understanding, Fusion GPS is an investigative firm owned by a former Wall Street Journal reporter (Ameriican!). The Fusion GPS firm hired Christopher Steele, a former British (Huge Ally!), to carry out the opposition research.

Now, it's very peculiar that you are throwing a hissyfit about Democrats hiring an American firm and using American allies to carry out opposition research. But have are totally fine with Trump cheering and encouraging more leaks via Wikileaks and Russian hackers. :lol:

Can't make this stuff up!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:19 am 
Site Admin

Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:

So you've read the entire thing? You've read that Steele was hired by Hillary? After reading the entire thing in record time your conclusion is "But Hillary" and "If Republicans had done.."? It's REALLY amazing that a guy who is dismissive of the actions of Flynn and others hasn't found a crime that he doesn't believe Hillary committed and then claim to be the ONLY person capable of being objective. That's impressive.

Yeah, I mean there's a lot that you can skip over. The first twenty pages is just introductions and instructions.

And no, I didn't read that Steele was hired by Hillary or by anyone else. That's a question he refused to answer.

Also, I've never dismissed the actions of Flynn, but I haven't seen anything that suggests he "colluded" with Russia to influence the election.

I've also never said that I'm the ONLY person capable of being objective, but I am one of the few here who isn't a hard political partisan one way or the other. I think the fact that you've lost sight of the entire point of the investigation(s) and just so obviously want anything to come out that will destroy the Trump presidency speaks to your lack of objectivity. Tell the truth. You'd love to be able to say, "Well there was no Russian collusion with the Trump campaign, but Trump and Kushner laundered money through Deutsche Bank so he should be impeached." I'm pretty sure it was you who posted that phony story about Mueller going after Trump's bank accounts, wasn't it?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:22 am 
Site Admin

Kirkwood wrote:
From my understanding, Fusion GPS is an investigative firm owned by a former Wall Street Journal reporter (Ameriican!). The Fusion GPS firm hired Christopher Steele, a former British (Huge Ally!), to carry out the opposition research.

:lol: Are you really saying it's okay to collude with foreigners to influence elections as long as their countries are "allies", whatever that means? And where did Steele get his information? Did he pay anyone? These are real questions.

Talk about spin. You really can't make this shit up!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:25 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:

:lol: Are you really saying it's okay to collude with foreigners to influence elections as long as their countries are "allies", whatever that means? And where did Steele get his information? Did he pay anyone? These are real questions.

Talk about spin. You really can't make this shit up!

Your honor, I did not hire the murderer. I only hired the guy that hired the murderer. I don't know the murderer.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:35 am 

Fusion GPS sounds like one of those asshole travel team programs that charges people thousands of dollars so their kid can be an "elite" athlete.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:37 am 

Trump is just a temporary, mid level irritant. Russia is a high level irritant and will be for our entire lives. I never even trusted them during the Gorbachev and perestroika days.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:42 am 
100000 CLUB

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:

Yeah, I mean there's a lot that you can skip over. The first twenty pages is just introductions and instructions.

And no, I didn't read that Steele was hired by Hillary or by anyone else. That's a question he refused to answer.

Also, I've never dismissed the actions of Flynn, but I haven't seen anything that suggests he "colluded" with Russia to influence the election.

I've also never said that I'm the ONLY person capable of being objective, but I am one of the few here who isn't a hard political partisan one way or the other. I think the fact that you've lost sight of the entire point of the investigation(s) and just so obviously want anything to come out that will destroy the Trump presidency speaks to your lack of objectivity. Tell the truth. You'd love to be able to say, "Well there was no Russian collusion with the Trump campaign, but Trump and Kushner laundered money through Deutsche Bank so he should be impeached." I'm pretty sure it was you who posted that phony story about Mueller going after Trump's bank accounts, wasn't it?

They talk about how a previously respected guy like Steele was hired in the transcript. You see Fusion GPS hiring of Steele as Hillary colluding with a foreign government but the actions of Flynn and others as nothing major.

You claim not to be partisan but your hate for Hillary blinds you. It's really unfortunate.

I'll say it again I don't want Trump impeached/arrested or removed from office for any reason. Embarrassed? Absolutely! I strongly dislike the man but I still respect the office and believe that his removal would be bad for the country long term.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:48 am 
He won't answer, but I'd still like to know when the Washington Free Beacon became a liberal/Dem publication.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:28 am 

Baby McNown wrote:
He won't answer, but I'd still like to know when the Washington Free Beacon became a liberal/Dem publication.

The question that no trumpet will ever address

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:50 am 
Site Admin

Did I miss a post here? Who cited the Free Beacon?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:58 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Regular Reader wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

But part of JORR's point is that the Russian aspect of the Fusion GPS investigation only began after it became a DNC-funded initiative. The Free Beacon had no connection to the hiring of Steele.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:58 am 
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Did I miss a post here? Who cited the Free Beacon?

Nobody called them. You being so knowledgeable about the dossier should know why I'm asking and have asked every time you spin the "THE CLINTONS PAID FOR IT" narrative.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:59 am 
Tall Midget wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

But part of JORR's point is that the Russian aspect of the Fusion GPS investigation only began after it became a DNC-funded initiative. The Free Beacon had no connection to the hiring of Steele.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:07 am 
1000 CLUB

Baby McNown wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

I'm not sure what you're saying here. It is a fact that the Free Beacon has no direct connection to the Steele dossier. This point was first revealed in David Corn's original reporting about the dossier's existence and has been further developed by other news organizations.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:12 am 
Tall Midget wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

I'm not sure what you're saying here. It is a fact that the Free Beacon has no direct connection to the Steele dossier. This point was first revealed in David Corn's original reporting about the dossier's existence and has been further developed by other news organizations.

The owner of the Free Beacon was the one who originally financed it. How is that not a direct connection.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:17 am 
100000 CLUB

I know JORR missed it this morning but starting at page 76 and for more than 10 pages they're discussing Steele.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:17 am 
1000 CLUB

Baby McNown wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

The owner of the Free Beacon was the one who originally financed it. How is that not a direct connection.

Because the Russian investigation/hiring of Steele didn't take place until the DNC began financing the "oppo research". The Free Beacon was no longer associated with the operation at this time since Trump had sewn up the Republican nomination.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:25 am 
It's like talking to Sarah Huckabee.