It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:55 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:08 am 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
For not caving to the transsexual nonsense.
http://abc7.com/education/transgender-s ... s/2993489/

I mean does this look like a high school girl to anyone here?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:14 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
so is this the symbol for trans bathrooms? LOL if it is

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:11 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

There are far easier ways to look at naked girls, just ask Larry Nassar.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Douchebag wrote:
would

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
1. He (#TadMisGendersTadDoesn'tCare) is already able to change in the girl's locker room, just in a private stall. If his complaint is that's not good enough and he has to be able to change in front of the girls I would be very suspicious of his motives.

2. Does anyone ever ask the girls in the school how they feel about having to change in front of a boy who insists he's a girl, or does that not matter? Are they afraid of being called transphobic if they voice any objections?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:37 pm 

Tad Queasy wrote:
1. He (#TadMisGendersTadDoesn'tCare) is already able to change in the girl's locker room, just in a private stall. If his complaint is that's not good enough and he has to be able to change in front of the girls I would be very suspicious of his motives.

2. Does anyone ever ask the girls in the school how they feel about having to change in front of a boy who insists he's a girl, or does that not matter? Are they afraid of being called transphobic if they voice any objections?

As to 1, that's a pretty long way to go to take a look at some naked girls.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:47 pm 

Did anyone listen to "Nova" on the video? He sounds like the twelve year old that called my mom a bitch on xbox live.

Last edited by ToxicMasculinity on Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:50 pm 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Did anyone listen to "Nova" on the video? He sounds like the twelve year old that called my mom a bitch on xbox live?

Tell your mom to get off Xbox live if she's such a fragile lil bitch.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:56 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Did anyone listen to "Nova" on the video? He sounds like the twelve year old that called my mom a bitch on xbox live?

Tell your mom to get off Xbox live if she's such a fragile lil bitch.

I just tell her to " git good burrito"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:23 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:

It may not even be as base as that. People get a thrill out of all sorts of things. Maybe he legitimately thinks being able to change in front of all the girls makes him feel more accepted as a "real" girl, or maybe he gets a thrill out of changing in the presence of girls.

Either way, I'm glad to hear that parents are taking up the cause for the privacy of the other students involved.

Last edited by Tad Queasy on Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:24 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:

It is pretty ridiculous as a society we have a growing segment of people think this is normal behavior.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
I'm just happy to see a judge have the balls to deny injunctive relief. That shit's getting way too easy to come by.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:37 pm 

Tad Queasy wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:

It may not even be as base as that. People get a thrill out of all sorts of things. Maybe he legitimately thinks being able to change in front of all the girls makes him feel more accepted as a "real" girl, or maybe he gets a thrill out of changing in the presence of girls.

Either way, I'm glad to hear that parents are taking up the cause for the privacy of the other students involved.

Why do you think he/she is getting a thrill out of this? With all the negative attention it hardly seems worth the effort.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:41 pm 

pizza_Place: My own
SpiralStairs wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:

Why do you think he/she is getting a thrill out of this? With all the negative attention it hardly seems worth the effort.

Who cares? It shouldn't be allowed. His feelings don't trump the comfort of every girl in his school. And if he has a penis, he's a "he," not a "she."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:45 pm 

I like naked women. I like to look at naked women. Why am I not pretending to be a women so I can look at naked women?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:50 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:
I like naked women. I like to look at naked women. Why am I not pretending to be a women so I can look at naked women?

You don't have mental issues?

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:54 pm 

conns7901 wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:

You don't have mental issues?

Debatable.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:02 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:

Just speculation on my part.

I don't know if the attention is all negative. Doing what he's doing probably makes a person very popular in many circles.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:07 pm 

Tad Queasy wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:

Just speculation on my part.

I don't know if the attention is all negative. Doing what he's doing probably makes a person very popular in many circles.

Anyone who thinks this kid is a hero is a fucking moron.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
Can they just have a locker room with a giant dong on it and another with a vajay. If you want in the girls locker room then show you are committed and cut the fucker off.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:29 pm 

pizza_Place: My own
SpiralStairs wrote:

Are you asking us or is this a contemplative inner monologue?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:30 pm 

Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
Can they just have a locker room with a giant dong on it and another with a vajay. If you want in the girls locker room then show you are committed and cut the fucker off.

But what if you're a eunuch?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:46 pm 

storkinastorm wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:

Are you asking us or is this a contemplative inner monologue?

Why not both?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

It does if you live in Southeastern Wisconsin....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:

But what if you're a eunuch?

It's his neck that's missing.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:16 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Tad Queasy wrote:

Say what you want about the girly boy but I think he's got things figured out better than us hetero rubes. He gets to check out naked/ish chicks and everyone's afraid to question him cuz [decency] #brilliant

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:23 am 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:

Caller Bob Destroyer™®©

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:01 am 

pizza_Place: Italiano's
sinicalypse wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:

Say what you want about the girly boy but I think he's got things figured out better than us hetero rubes. He gets to check out naked/ish chicks and everyone's afraid to question him cuz [decency] #brilliant

Oh, there you go again with the same lame joke already made three times on this thread.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:36 am 

Caller Ron wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:

Oh, there you go again with the same lame joke already made three times on this thread.

I really should pay more attention, eh?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:07 am 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:

looks like emma stone without makeup