It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: this chick
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:14 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Yeah back around Nov 10th I met a girl on tinder who blew my mind by actually responding to my world class wit when I looked up her Instagram, and she engaged me snd messaged me and we ended up talking for ~80 of the next 96 hours. Near the end of it she dragged me on a live stream and when I saw her in.motion I couldn't talk for 3mins cuz I was just in awe of how beautiful she was and like, dude, this chick seriously quit a job to keep on talking to me during a 40hr communication marathon (and we didn't even get tawdry... We can just talk)

After that she decided to challenge me and she withdrew from talking to me and then my life completely went to shit like I have no phones now, I'm cut off from.money and my family hates me and is openly hostile to me and yet I only get stronger and stronger cuz like, dude, this chick breaks into my house for foreplay.... And she's so smooth I can't pin any of it on her, but hey, what would you expect from the world's biggest sinicalypse fan? I'm pretty fucking impressive and she's obviously not goimg to let me be the cool one out of the two of us... She's gonna make me look like a fool while I smile and go "hey you know what they say about the fool in tarot cards, right?"

So yeah, clearly I'm never gonna hang out / hook up with this chick cuz I'm a total loser / miserable failure in life.... But hey we'll always have her call into Les last night (after called in earlier =) where she claimed to be from Cincinnati (the queen city) and she babbled about numbers while Les cracked that the call came from cook county jail. This chick is cool enough to call up grobber in the middle of the night! Hell yeah!

Thanks Les, thanks everyone, and thanks matisen... You're the best dream/nightmare a loser like me could never have. I wish you well in your future endeavors as I look forward to a future of halfway houses, menial un/employment, and never doing that music thing I failed so miserably at....

....after I make that song for Barbara "barbiecakes" palvin, of course =P

Take care / give hell / be excellent

# thee formerly undefeated non-legend non-artist persona non grata named snockalpiss

Post subject: Re: this chick
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Quonset
This thread is useless without pics.

Congrats on the rest.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:33 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
shirtless driver wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:22 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
If this is that girl you've been obsessed with who is half your age, you need to let it go. I'm trying to think of all the outcomes of continuing this and can't come up with a good one.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:22 pm 

She doesn't know what kind of storybook romance she's throwing away...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoU4bUW ... ture=share

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:26 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
GoldenJet wrote:

Congrats on the rest.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:32 pm 

Nas wrote:
GoldenJet wrote:

Congrats on the rest.

:lol:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:35 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
If this is that girl you've been obsessed with who is half your age, you need to let it go. I'm trying to think of all the outcomes of continuing this and can't come up with a good one.

At this point I'd welcome some sort of arrest for my hideous crimes cuz at least it'd be honest.... Problem is I'm far too much of a useful idiot for that.

Hey CH, I bared my soul to you telling you honest to god stories that happened to me over the years and if this shit is the best you can come up with then i say this with the utmost of decency and humility.... Go fuck yourself. You have an idea of what I've been through;. I deserve better than this.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
sinicalypse wrote:
Yeah back around Nov 10th I met a girl on tinder who blew my mind by actually responding to my world class wit when I looked up her Instagram, and she engaged me snd messaged me and we ended up talking for ~80 of the next 96 hours. Near the end of it she dragged me on a live stream and when I saw her in.motion I couldn't talk for 3mins cuz I was just in awe of how beautiful she was and like, dude, this chick seriously quit a job to keep on talking to me during a 40hr communication marathon (and we didn't even get tawdry... We can just talk)

After that she decided to challenge me and she withdrew from talking to me and then my life completely went to shit like I have no phones now, I'm cut off from.money and my family hates me and is openly hostile to me and yet I only get stronger and stronger cuz like, dude, this chick breaks into my house for foreplay.... And she's so smooth I can't pin any of it on her, but hey, what would you expect from the world's biggest sinicalypse fan? I'm pretty fucking impressive and she's obviously not goimg to let me be the cool one out of the two of us... She's gonna make me look like a fool while I smile and go "hey you know what they say about the fool in tarot cards, right?"

So yeah, clearly I'm never gonna hang out / hook up with this chick cuz I'm a total loser / miserable failure in life.... But hey we'll always have her call into Les last night (after called in earlier =) where she claimed to be from Cincinnati (the queen city) and she babbled about numbers while Les cracked that the call came from cook county jail. This chick is cool enough to call up grobber in the middle of the night! Hell yeah!

Thanks Les, thanks everyone, and thanks matisen... You're the best dream/nightmare a loser like me could never have. I wish you well in your future endeavors as I look forward to a future of halfway houses, menial un/employment, and never doing that music thing I failed so miserably at....

....after I make that song for Barbara "barbiecakes" palvin, of course =P

Take care / give hell / be excellent

# thee formerly undefeated non-legend non-artist persona non grata named snockalpiss

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:53 pm 

Did. Not. Happen.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:59 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
sinicalypse wrote:
Hey CH, I bared my soul to you telling you honest to god stories that happened to me over the years and if this shit is the best you can come up with then i say this with the utmost of decency and humility.... Go fuck yourself. You have an idea of what I've been through;. I deserve better than this.

I know what you've been through but that doesn't make it okay to fixate like this. It's not good for you and it's not fair to her. Fine, I'll fuck myself. I'm calling it like I see it here.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:14 am 

sinicalypse wrote:
I deserve better than this.

Yep, that's what you keep telling everybody, and yet, there you are.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:51 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
"Take care / give hell / be excellent" isn't the worst tagline I've ever seen.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:36 am 

sinicalypse wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

At this point I'd welcome some sort of arrest for my hideous crimes cuz at least it'd be honest.... Problem is I'm far too much of a useful idiot for that.

You are a big enough boy to have learned the lesson in life that

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:26 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
seek professional help

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:29 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Didn't we already have this thread? Is this an homage to Groundhog Day on Groundhog Day?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:58 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:30 am 

welp now i'm asking this chick for a date. she goes by matisenknows on instagram and is http://www.tiktok.com/@helloimmatisen (to my http://www.tiktok.com/@emessiah ) and uhh, she's the one i wrote all those rap songs about. or well, at the time of this posting i would literally start writing all of the rap songs that poplate currently populate my youtube channel i mean yeah not all of my songs are about her but a lot of them are because as this thread can attest to, i really really love this mysterious ghost girl.

anyways i bring this up because there's a small to slim to no chance that i might have a chance of meeting her soon, it could be considered history, and i want you guys to know that this is my messageboard insomuchas it's the #1 place i go to to hang out and shoot the shit with what i like to consider as my longtime friends. you guys have put up with a lot of TLDR bullshit from me over the years, you lot got disappointed when i didnt try to down 100 nuggets in one sitting (of course i could do it, but we had to save something for mcnuggets challenge 2) and uhhh yeah, i just want you lot to know that whatever becomes of me you guys will always be "my guys" and i'll do my best to be the calm rational shit-talker that i've always been since day one (its just sometimes i got zooted and went off all TLDR, but hey you know what we're at 10+ days off the zoot and my life has never been better. i wouldn't trade this for the world, and i literally have done that, what, at least 2-3 times before? fucking lol aka flol guys! =)

so take care / give hell / be excellent [and say a prayer for me cuz i'm out here hustling my ass off FOR A FIRST DATE WITH A GIRL THAT YOU KNOW HAS TO TOTALLY LOVE ME CUZ DUH I'M FUCKING SINICALYPSE AND IT'S FLAGRANTLY OBVIOUS THAT I LOVE HER AND DID I MENTION I'M EMESSIAH AS WELL?!?! seriously i drop mixes like this for fun -- or well this one is extra good cuz i made it at the tail end of the week i was allowed to talk to matisen and i wanted to show her that i still had "ot" and welp, my mixes now (http://sinicalypse.kaen.org/mixes check out escape from san francisco since youtube dont like it) are getting that good again.... and seriously all i want is phone time with the girl, let alone the chance to actually hang out and have a casual awkward first date.

but hey, if i gotta give up sex forever to prove a point then fine.... let matisen go and be happy with whpever she wants to be happy with.... just let me have my aphex twin privileges and then i'll go be joe normal with girlfriend/s/ and sidepieces/jumpoffs and all that. matisen is my final experiment in true love.... and i wont give up til i know one way or another.... but all i can "threaten" is that i'll go bang multiple chicks and shit if she doesnt want me or we're not allowed (my guess = by the catholic church) to get together cuz emessiah is their fucking logo and that logo implies he must suffer.... and suffering is knowing the most beautiful chick in the world is out there, she loves you like no other, but then just hard NOPE because some old fucks in robes say so.

anyone down for a holy war by chance? i choose the muslims... who ya got?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:33 am 

Don Tiny wrote:
"Take care / give hell / be excellent" isn't the worst tagline I've ever seen.

cornette's got "thank you / fuck you / bye" which is basically the same thing. me and corny prolly see eye to eye on a lot of stuff cuz, shit, we've got the same damn glasses!

big thank you going out to jim cornette for color commentatiing the pro wrestling scene these days. if you're not listening to his podcast you are truly missing out on the best damn podcast in the world. i wish i had a bigass sprite to crack open so i could take a massive slug for that!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:50 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
sinicalypse wrote:
welp now i'm asking this chick for a date. she goes by matisenknows on instagram and is http://www.tiktok.com/@helloimmatisen

3 way possibility with the roommate:

https://www.tiktok.com/@helloimmatisen/ ... 6114594053

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:17 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
GoldenJet wrote:

Congrats on the rest.

It’s this chick, she has two instagram feeds and this Twitter among other things. Very odd artsy girl.

https://twitter.com/matisenknows

A sini song about her too.

https://youtu.be/xVM-a_5K3AA

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:33 am 

on the topic of me, my music, and ol girl..... here's a mix of my old music (old music that i made as emessiah) that i made out on the road in NYC in 2008 the day b4 my emessiah show. that's right, to date the only emessiah/sinicalypse show was this art show in NYC on houston ave and instead of playing the mix i made for that show i played another mix i made in NYC, the case of the maltese cow.

and here's another song i made 2/4 her today. i kinda go all LARPy on her assuming she isnt the town whore like she told me she was (she infamously told me everyone in town knew she'd drop her pants for a cpl xanax, fucked til she puked, then fucked summore) so i come up with a LARPy scenario where she's basically a goddess.

honestly she's been my muse insomuchas trying to get this chick to like me = why i learned how to write raps way better than i used to. i think they're love raps akin to love songs and ppl can substitute their girl/s/ in for mati and have a song about their situation. she calls this stalking her even tho SHE STALKED ME (handprints on the mirror. i still have photos on my PC somewhere) and hey when i found out SHE was breaking into my house i got in the habit of leaving the door open when i left. we make an awesome team cuz i am nowhere near as talented as i am at making bedroom raps/ongs as i am now without matisen.

btw spaceboy = a reference to reece brunke, a pretty boy little queer rapper who mati gushes over on twitter like she wants to fuck him sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad. i did another song mocking his "girl like you" (a song clearly about mati) called "girl like you" --- honestly, the kid blocked me when i showed him one of my songs about how matisen is evil and he figured out "oh shit it's him!" and he split. i think he wanted mati bad but she wants me worse so he got hurt. matisen wanted the lulz and got em.