https://youtu.be/AS49stojfJo

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

Post subject: Re: Sam Zeif
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:03 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Just for the record, there is no 20 year old kid with an expired ID who was able to buy an AR-15 in five minutes. Didn't happen.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
It was six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:15 pm 
Site Admin

It didn't happen at all. It's a fake story promoted by Chris Cuomo. I don't blame the poor kid for repeating it. I'm sure he doesn't know it's bullshit.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:20 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Just for the record, there is no 20 year old kid with an expired ID who was able to buy an AR-15 in five minutes. Didn't happen.

But if say, his license wasn't expired makes any real difference to you? Or suddenly in Trump's world, facts now matter?!?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:21 pm 
Site Admin

Regular Reader wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

But if say, his license wasn't expired makes any real difference to you? Or suddenly in Trump's world, facts now matter?!?

It didn't happen. He couldn't buy the gun. It just isn't true. Period.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:27 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

So now facts matter. Peculiar.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:29 pm 
Site Admin

Regular Reader wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

So now facts matter. Peculiar.

What's peculiar about it?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:36 pm 

You've spent the last 13 months lining up to decry "fake news" in lockstep with this administration because you believe this goof isn't getting a fair shake although he lies 5 times a day when he isn't floating conspiracy theories. But now you want to pick nits.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:36 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I wasn't focused on that. I know an 18 year old kid on some brain altering medication can get one. I was more focused on how the kid was able to collect himself and deliver a very powerful message to the president.

I think politics gets something done. Those kids are doing a hell of a job letting their voices be heard and Florida matters.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:39 pm 
Site Admin

Regular Reader wrote:
You've spent the last 13 months lining up to decry "fake news" in lockstep with this administration because you believe this goof isn't getting a fair shake although he lies 5 times a day when he isn't floating conspiracy theories. But now you want to pick nits.

Pick nits? It's a flat out lie by a "news organization" to push a political agenda.

I've never defended the lies of Trump or any other politician. But I will point out that your outrage over the lies told by politicians seems highly selective.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:44 pm 
Site Admin

Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I wasn't focused on that. I know an 18 year old kid on some brain altering medication can get one. I was more focused on how the kid was able to collect himself and deliver a very powerful message to the president.

I think politics gets something done. Those kids are doing a hell of a job letting their voices be heard and Florida matters.

I didn't think you were. I just thought it was worth pointing out. I'm sure you agree that policy shouldn't be based on emotions.

Are you anti-gun? Like I said in another thread, I'm not sure what my stance is. I'd never have a gun in my home. But I understand the right to bear arms too. And I certainly don't think we should base discussion of an important issue on propaganda.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:49 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

Pick nits? It's a flat out lie by a "news organization" to push a political agenda.

I've never defended the lies of Trump or any other politician. But I will point out that your outrage over the lies told by politicians seems highly selective.

No, I think that it's completely counterproductive verging on moronic for Cuomo to push a false narrative like that. And as to your "highly selective" claim, I disagree, but if you want to continue to line up with the pizza gate/crisis actor/currently tough on Russia crowd, have at it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:52 pm 
100000 CLUB

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I didn't think you were. I just thought it was worth pointing out. I'm sure you agree that policy shouldn't be based on emotions.

Are you anti-gun? Like I said in another thread, I'm not sure what my stance is. I'd never have a gun in my home. But I understand the right to bear arms too. And I certainly don't think we should base discussion of an important issue on propaganda.

I am not anti-gun. I used to have a gun and spend time at Chuck's but I sold it because of my kids. I generally agree that no decision should be made based on emotions BUT it's impossible to remove them from gun debates.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:58 pm 
Site Admin

Regular Reader wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

No, I think that it's completely counterproductive verging on moronic for Cuomo to push a false narrative like that. And as to your "highly selective" claim, I disagree, but if you want to continue to line up with the pizza gate/crisis actor/currently tough on Russia crowd, have at it.

I guess that's crux of where you and I disagree. I don't think there is such a crowd. Sure, there are nuts who believe crazy shit. I just don't see them as this unified force. There's always a fringe element that believes crazy stuff and there's always an Alex Jones type to feed them.

Serious question, and I'll preface by saying again that I don't have a strong personsl opinion on guns and I do not own one. Do you think it's appropriate for the major news organizations to take political stances on an issue like this?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:59 pm 
Site Admin

Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I am not anti-gun. I used to have a gun and spend time at Chuck's but I sold it because of my kids. I generally agree that no decision should be made based on emotions BUT it's impossible to remove them from gun debates.

Of course, especially when you're the one ducking bullets.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:04 pm 

pizza_Place: maciano's
I’ve bought guns off armlist and the other party had no interest in a bill of sale or checking ID. What about gun shows, either of those I can see you doing just that in 5 minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:11 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I Reader wrote:

I guess that's crux of where you and I disagree. I don't think there is such a crowd. Sure, there are nuts who believe crazy shit. I just don't see them as this unified force. There's always a fringe element that believes crazy stuff and there's always an Alex Jones type to feed them.

Serious question, and I'll preface by saying again that I don't have a strong personsl opinion on guns and I do not own one. Do you think it's appropriate for the major news organizations to take political stances on an issue like this?

Last week Hannity was talking about secret sperm on a painting and he's a well followed mouthpiece for millions, and we have a resident of 1600 Pennsylvania who embraces every crackpot conspiracy theory, and 40% of the country lustily believes them.

As far as the role of news organizations, they were complicit in the fraudulent run up to Iraq and gave that goof $2 billion in free advertising which was wrong, but at this point this criminal bunch has lied on matters big and small so there has to be a role for them to call them liars, which isn't political imo.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:12 pm 
Site Admin

TurdFerguson wrote:
I’ve bought guns off armlist and the other party had no interest in a bill of sale or checking ID. What about gun shows, either of those I can see you doing just that in 5 minutes.

I think private sales are certainly something that could use more regulation. But I don't believe many- if any- of the mass school shooters obtained their rifles that way.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:13 pm 
Site Admin

Regular Reader wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I Reader wrote:

Last week Hannity was talking about secret sperm on a painting and he's a well followed mouthpiece for millions, and we have a resident of 1600 Pennsylvania who embraces every crackpot conspiracy theory, and 40% of the country lustily believes them.

As far as the role of news organizations, they were complicit in the fraudulent run up to Iraq and gave that goof $2 billion in free advertising which was wrong, but at this point this criminal bunch has lied on matters big and small so there has to be a role for them to call them liars, which isn't political imo.

:lol: Secret sperm?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:15 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
:lol: Secret sperm?

Paul Lynde got a little out of hand.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:16 pm 

As ridiculous as it sounds I guess that it was a 4chan or Reddit thing about Obama's portrait last week and Hannity ran with it until the laughter told him to delete it and pretend that he didn't push it.

Seriously.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:24 pm 
Site Admin

Regular Reader wrote:
As ridiculous as it sounds I guess that it was a 4chan or Reddit thing about Obama's portrait last week and Hannity ran with it until the laughter told him to delete it and pretend that he didn't push it.

Seriously.

My wife is a huge fan of Kehinde Wiley so I knew all about his work prior to him getting the presidential commission. I saw dumbfuck Tucker and Mark Steyn- who I usually get a kick out of- completely misunderstand Wiley's work and try to race bait by showing portraits of black women holding the severed heads of white women. They were obviously unfamiliar with Wiley's oeuvre and seemed ignorant to the fact that the paintings were based on classic pieces.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:35 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

Seriously.

My wife is a huge fan of Kehinde Wiley so I knew all about his work prior to him getting the presidential commission. I saw dumbfuck Tucker and Mark Steyn- who I usually get a kick out of- completely misunderstand Wiley's work and try to race bait by showing portraits of black women holding the severed heads of white women. They were obviously unfamiliar with Wiley's oeuvre and seemed ignorant to the fact that the paintings were based on classic pieces.

I will agree with you on Steyn, it's a constant amusement to hear him with his foreign accent, citizenship (?), and snobbish pretensions get lapped up by the dittohead crowd calling in for America first reinforcement.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:44 pm 
100000 CLUB

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

Seriously.

Wiley is clearly a great man. I didn't know anything about him until recently but it took a few mins to find out they were wrong. I imagine that they could have done the same but that's not how they entertain their audience. Scary minorities sells.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:07 am 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I don't think I agree with that.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:22 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
TurdFerguson wrote:

Your experience or the need to tighten those specific laws matters not in this thread. This kid was made to lie very specifically on the facts for some purpose. Regardless of intentions of him or any network wanting to “do good” it probably hurts more than helps when found out.

Some in this thread when hearing of the lie are saying nothing more than “let’s say it’s true”.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:36 am 

pizza_Place: maciano's
pittmike wrote:
TurdFerguson wrote:

Your experience or the need to tighten those specific laws matters not in this thread. This kid was made to lie very specifically on the facts for some purpose. Regardless of intentions of him or any network wanting to “do good” it probably hurts more than helps when found out.

Some in this thread when hearing of the lie are saying nothing more than “let’s say it’s true”.

It was more a response to JORR at the start saying no 20 year old could buy a gun in 5 minutes on an expired license. I was 30 when I first started buying guns but that doesn’t really change how easy they are to acquire.

Is there a story about a specific 20 year old they are referring to.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:18 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
TurdFerguson wrote:
pittmike wrote:
TurdFerguson wrote:

It was more a response to JORR at the start saying no 20 year old could buy a gun in 5 minutes on an expired license. I was 30 when I first started buying guns but that doesn’t really change how easy they are to acquire.

I don't know if there is a real story. My knowledge of this is limited to the facts put here in the thread. I do know I saw the kid on ABC last night and it was given big air time and attention.

My opinion, based on what I know and have experienced is sure I suppose it happened somewhere in America once or twice. For me, that doesn't change my disgust for showing a lie using a kid to millions of people. In the end what was the win for doing that? You reinforce feelings of those in agreement. You do not change one opposing person. You might get some in the middle thinking just a bit but then the lie comes out and you blow that.

It is not only this issue. The seemingly little harmless media bullshit does way more harm than good in the larger picture.

Just my two cents.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:34 am 
100000 CLUB

pittmike wrote:
TurdFerguson wrote:
pittmike wrote:
TurdFerguson wrote:

I don't know if there is a real story. My knowledge of this is limited to the facts put here in the thread. I do know I saw the kid on ABC last night and it was given big air time and attention.

My opinion, based on what I know and have experienced is sure I suppose it happened somewhere in America once or twice. For me, that doesn't change my disgust for showing a lie using a kid to millions of people. In the end what was the win for doing that? You reinforce feelings of those in agreement. You do not change one opposing person. You might get some in the middle thinking just a bit but then the lie comes out and you blow that.

It is not only this issue. The seemingly little harmless media bullshit does way more harm than good in the larger picture.

Just my two cents.

If all you heard was the 10 to 15 seconds where he referred to a story that's likely false, you weren't interested in listening. You were looking for a reason to tune him out. I find it remarkable that you're demanding that an 18 year old kid be 100% factual in order for you to listen to him.