It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:15 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Thoughts and Prayers!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Getting a bad rap lately due to some mean spirited liberals. Nothing wrong with thinking and praying though.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
They're fine with it when it's goofy Muslims praying that western civilization collapses. I guess common goals.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:04 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Thoughts and Prayers

People so fucking frail they would rather throw coins in a wishing well instead of buying dinner.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
It's really no different than the virtue signaling we see from the SJW left each day. Thoughts & Prayers is really nothing more than virtue signaling

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:39 pm 

It means something if you believe in the power of prayer.

Thoughts are worthless. Bob has thoughts

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:40 pm 

good dolphin wrote:

:lol:

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:00 pm 
I learned today that our right to weapons of war comes from god. So I guess thoughts and prayers worked.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:17 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Baby McNown wrote:
I learned today that our right to weapons of war comes from god. So I guess thoughts and prayers worked.

Just learned that today?
Not much for high school constitution scores I guess.

Didn't we all have to pass that to graduate?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:26 pm 
Darkside wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

Just learned that today?

No they are literally given to Americans by god. The NRA told me so. I'll check with Seacrest for Chalter and Verse on that one.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:42 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

Just learned that today?

No they are literally given to Americans by god. The NRA told me so. I'll check with Seacrest for Chalter and Verse on that one.

You needed the nra to teach you the constitution?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:47 pm 
Darkside wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

Just learned that today?

You needed the nra to teach you the constitution?

God wrote the constitution?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:10 pm 

What's wrong with you?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:21 pm 

B Mac, quit while you’re behind. Also, google inalienable.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:44 pm 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
good dolphin wrote:

So if I believe my prayers for someone or something has power then they mean something?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
good dolphin wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:58 pm 
Darkside wrote:
What's wrong with you?

Thanks for the confirmation. I mean, GW is considered to be a God, but God himself wasn't sitting at the damn table?

I would say the better use of "what's wrong with you?" would be towards the NRA for trying to rile up the God crowd since they are getting shouted down by teenagers (Chuck Todd I hope you took notes of the Rubio town hall). I won't hold my breath waiting for those rebukes.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Baby McNown wrote:
Darkside wrote:
What's wrong with you?

Thanks for the confirmation. I mean, GW is considered to be a God, but God himself wasn't sitting at the damn table?

I would say the better use of "what's wrong with you?" would be towards the NRA for trying to rile up the God crowd since they are getting shouted down by teenagers (Chuck Todd I hope you took notes of the Rubio town hall). I won't hold my breath waiting for those rebukes.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:01 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
Darkside wrote:
What's wrong with you?

What?

Nevermind... don't answer. I'm out of fucks for talking to you today.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:02 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
Darkside wrote:
What's wrong with you?

Fuck the NRA. I fully denounce them.

Happy? Good.

Now, with that settled, what are inalienable rights and what does the Constitution say about them?

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:07 pm 
FavreFan wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Darkside wrote:
What's wrong with you?

Happy? Good.

Now, with that settled, what are inalienable rights and what does the Constitution say about them?

Rights granted to all citizens of the US regardless if you agree with them or disagree. Separation of Church and State is in the First Amendment for the love of God (pun intended). The whole point of this country was to get away from the God Squad. The only reason for LaPierre to say what he did today is to get more buzz wit the "god guns Murica!!" crowd because a bunch of teenagers are making Senators wet their pants. Not shockingly it seems you guys are falling for it.

God has nothing to do with you having an AR in your bedroom because you love freedom. Antonin Scalia gave you that.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:09 pm 

pizza_Place: My own

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:16 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Darkside wrote:
What's wrong with you?

Happy? Good.

Rights granted to all citizens of the US regardless if you agree with them or disagree. Separation of Church and State is in the First Amendment for the love of God (pun intended). The whole point of this country was to get away from the God Squad. The only reason for LaPierre to say what he did today is to get more buzz wit the "god guns Murica!!" crowd because a bunch of teenagers are making Senators wet their pants. Not shockingly it seems you guys are falling for it.

God has nothing to do with you having an AR in your bedroom because you love freedom. Antonin Scalia gave you that.

It could’ve saved us both some time if you just replied with “I don’t know what inalienable means and I am unwilling to look it up and educate myself.”

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:31 pm 
FavreFan wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Darkside wrote:
What's wrong with you?

Happy? Good.

It could’ve saved us both some time if you just replied with “I don’t know what inalienable means and I am unwilling to look it up and educate myself.”

You're gonna go with "rights granted by God" and I"m gonna come back with "who made them in charge of God's will for the country" You can laugh it off all you want. If we want to get to a strict reading of the constitution then Nas is 3/5 a person and turn in your AR's boys.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:42 pm 

You're completely missing the point. It has nothing to do with the literal meaning of God. It means they are negative rights, or rights that we have from birth and without anyone else having to provide anything.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
storkinastorm wrote:
You're completely missing the point. It has nothing to do with the literal meaning of God. It means they are negative rights, or rights that we have from birth and without anyone else having to provide anything.

Never mind that FF couldn't get chemically out of balance far enough to employ the phrase "rights granted by God" unless he's being facetious and/or doing a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:03 pm 

How is this even a thing?
The intention is that the government doesn't grant you the right. You're born into it. The government cannot take it. God as in Jehovah or Allah or whatever is a simple way of saying it was yours at the moment of birth.
Is this what we've been reduced to, arguing the semantics of "god given"?

What a low point for this conversation.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:21 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
storkinastorm wrote:

Never mind that FF couldn't get chemically out of balance far enough to employ the phrase "rights granted by God" unless he's being facetious and/or doing a bit.

Based on my limited time/observations here, it seems like his conception of a God is spilled booze, correct?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:25 pm 

storkinastorm wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
storkinastorm wrote:

Based on my limited time/observations here, it seems like his conception of a God is spilled booze, correct?

Wow. Shots fired!

And no, that’s my devil. My god is a freshly rolled joint and some Dead on the speakers.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:30 pm 
Darkside wrote:
How is this even a thing?
The intention is that the government doesn't grant you the right. You're born into it. The government cannot take it. God as in Jehovah or Allah or whatever is a simple way of saying it was yours at the moment of birth.
Is this what we've been reduced to, arguing the semantics of "god given"?

What a low point for this conversation.

You aren't born into having a fucking stack of ARs in the bedroom closet Darko.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:33 pm 
storkinastorm wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
storkinastorm wrote:

Newbies will learn that it's a good attempt at humor, but doing it to the guy who can go toe to toe with Seacrest on scripture is probably the wrong choice of target. 8)