It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Not yet, Sally.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Pittmike makes a good observation. BC makes a relevant observation in regard to the story. Both are mercilessly attacked by the pro-wrestling crowd. At what point do we start cracking down on the wrestling fanatics before things get out of hand?

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
FavreFan wrote:
Pittmike makes a good observation. BC makes a relevant observation in regard to the story. Both are mercilessly attacked by the pro-wrestling crowd. At what point do we start cracking down on the wrestling fanatics before things get out of hand?

BC made an observation?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Terry's Peeps wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

BC made an observation?

Metaphorically speaking, even Stevie Wonder has observations.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:17 am 

pizza_Place: Gino's East
Don Tiny wrote:
likemarsen wrote:
And if he was fine all along, then a "Douchebag of the Week" nomination needs to go to WWE for holding Bryan back from being able to compete.

Don't work yourself into a shoot, brother. Why the hell would they hold back one of the most over guys on the roster at the time? Because they don't like money?

Because Daniel Bryan's name isn't Roman Reigns. Reigns is Vince's handpicked "face of the company." WWE only, reluctantly, got behind the Daniel Bryan craze because the fans forced them to. But once Bryan's brain had issues and he seized up & had extremely bad reactions to performing, WWE put him on the shelf. He had to jump through so many damn hoops to get cleared again. Meanwhile, Vince had 2 years to force Reigns down everyone's throats...to really poor results.

If nothing else, Vince is a stubborn man.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:37 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
likemarsen wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
likemarsen wrote:
And if he was fine all along, then a "Douchebag of the Week" nomination needs to go to WWE for holding Bryan back from being able to compete.

Don't work yourself into a shoot, brother. Why the hell would they hold back one of the most over guys on the roster at the time? Because they don't like money?

Because Daniel Bryan's name isn't Roman Reigns. Reigns is Vince's handpicked "face of the company." WWE only, reluctantly, got behind the Daniel Bryan craze because the fans forced them to. But once Bryan's brain had issues and he seized up & had extremely bad reactions to performing, WWE put him on the shelf. He had to jump through so many damn hoops to get cleared again. Meanwhile, Vince had 2 years to force Reigns down everyone's throats...to really poor results.

If nothing else, Vince is a stubborn man.

That's what has made the 'Reigns suspension and calling out Lesnar as Vince's boy' so stupid. I suppose its for the kids though, my son thinks its all real and was legit worried when Reigns got handcuffed.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:44 am 

pizza_Place: Gino's East
Hank Scorpio wrote:
That's what has made the 'Reigns suspension and calling out Lesnar as Vince's boy' so stupid. I suppose its for the kids though, my son thinks its all real and was legit worried when Reigns got handcuffed.

So did the arena audience when they were chanting "You deserve it!" to Reigns as he was getting his ass beat. lol