PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
Excepting he's wrong 90% of the time

I'm out.

Post subject: Re: LTG
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:01 pm 

Walt Williams Neck wrote:

I guess the scratch you dropped on me was part of the 10% of the time I'm right?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:23 pm 

long time guy wrote:

I guess the scratch you dropped on me was part of the 10% of the time I'm right?

Correct....now go back and read your Jimmy Butler ball stopper post and then poof a good trade for Philly..come on it's okay everyone else knows your an asshole ...it's time you did :lol:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:15 pm 

long time guy wrote:

Correct....now go back and read your Jimmy Butler ball stopper post and then poof a good trade for Philly..come on it's okay everyone else knows your an asshole ...it's time you did :lol:

No because I never thought Covington was shit you damn idiot.

long time guy wrote:
Philly is going to have to go to Wilson Chandler at some point. Robert Covington stinks.

I stated it was a good trade but I'm not running declaring them the favorites to win anything you clown. You are so stupid that. you really don't realize that they didn't give up all that much to get him.

Unlike you I can make unbiased observations. I'm not jumping up and down because they acquired Jimmy Butler you old fool..Saying it was a good deal for Philly is sound observation you old goat.

Saying he is the "Alpha Dog" of the team isn't you damn fool..

Butler will be a 2nd or Third option on this team..Nowhere near an "Alpha Dog" and if he keeps up shit they are going to ace his ass you damn clown.

Yeah some "Alpha Dog". More like a damn French poodle.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:01 am 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

No because I never thought Covington was shit you damn idiot. moving the goal post....who mentioned Covington?

long time guy wrote:
Philly is going to have to go to Wilson Chandler at some point. Robert Covington stinks.

I stated it was a good trade but I'm not running declaring them the favorites to win anything you clown. You are so stupid that. you really don't realize that they didn't give up all that much to get him.

Unlike you I can make unbiased observations. I'm not jumping up and down because they acquired Jimmy Butler you old fool..Saying it was a good deal for Philly is sound observation you old goat.

Saying he is the "Alpha Dog" of the team isn't you damn fool..

Butler will be a 2nd or Third option on this team..Nowhere near an "Alpha Dog" and if he keeps up shit they are going to ace his ass you damn clown.

Yeah some "Alpha Dog". More like a damn French poodle.

I'm out.