It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:11 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: RFDC's Father In Law
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:10 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
RFDC wrote:
More fun in the SIL and FIL story.

Yesterday FIL calls my wife. He says that SIL called her mom the day before and told her she did not have any money to pay for her propane bill for this winter. Wanted to know if they would help her out to pay it for the winter. It stressed Mom out a lot and caused her to have a really bad day health wise, and he was worried it was going to cause her to have another mini stroke. He asked my wife to call her sister and tell her to please stop doing such things. If he did it he was probably going to end up ripping her head off. They are not giving her anymore money and every time she brings up such things to Mom it does nothing but negatively impact her health and causes her stress that she should not be dealing with.

So my wife sends SIL a text to ask her to stop doing that. SIL immediately calls my wife and starts yelling at her. I can hear the yelling where I am sitting across the room. My wife is not a confrontational person. So I let this go on for a few mins and my wife is about in tears. So I go grab the phone and get into with my SIL. Stop yelling at my wife. Stop being an idiot to Mom. Stop asking for money when you are running around at Star Wars experiences. She gets all super dramatic "I GUESS I CANNOT EVER TALK TO MY MOTHER AGAIN!?!?!" I just kept redirecting her back to the issue and said stop being an idiot and impacting Moms health. That has to be first priority for all of us. And I reminded her she better be thankful it was me and her sister talking to her at this point. Otherwise she would be dealing with FIL.

So dumb. 45 years old and a 5 year old brain.

One of my daughters came into the room while I was on the phone with her. When we got done my daughter said, "no wonder no one has ever married her" :lol:

Very true!
:lol: :lol:

Props to you for handling it well. Your FIL is correct too. If your sister had any respect for your mom's deteriorating health (forgive me for saying that it appears that she couldn't care less) she would absolutely stop asking such things.

I imagine when she goes its going to be another giant shitshow. It must be very difficult being related to Spaulding. You have our sympathies.

You are correct, she does not really care. That is what I was telling my wife last night. I kept hammering the fact that her health had to be priority 1 for all of us and she would never agree with me. It was always but this, and but that. It is always about her.

When my MIL does pass on, it is truly going to be a shit show of epic proportions. The only daughter that is on good terms with them right now is my wife and our family. You have the oldest sister who is a huge bitch and literally hates the FIL and has stated many times she will never step foot again in his house. If she tries to come to the funeral my FIL might actually kill her. You have the youngest SIL who probably wont be able to find time in her busy Star Wars experience life to get away and she is on bad terms right now. Then on top of it all you have the sister who is married to the guy who sells baseball cards from his basement and the FIL has banned him from their home.

So yeah, going to be something :lol: :lol:

I would gladly swap these idiots out for Spaulding anytime!

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:02 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Darkside wrote:
Darkside AI wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Darkside wrote:
a genius wrote:
Suggest to her she siphons propane from someone else's tank. Likely she will blow herself up doing so. Problem solved.

I don't think... you siphon... propane.

Dont ruin the moment Sandy!

My apologies. You want her dead. Unusual but I believe I understand.
Ya know, propane has more btu capacity per square foot than natural gas? That's good to know.

Try cubic foot, asshole.

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:03 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Be careful what you wish for :wink:

I would imagine that the sisters who are not on good terms will definitely be on time for reading of her will. This cannot be a fun thing to go through. Hang in there. At least your grandchild should help keep you and the Mrs. sane!

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:17 pm 

Had an interesting experience with my Father In Law last night. So he is not a computer guy, has barely used one. He got set up with an email address awhile back but he hardly ever uses it. Well he needed to email someone some information. So he gets his email opened and starts to put together an email. He has his message and information needed in the body of the email. But he cannot get it to send. So he calls me. He explains that he cannot get this email to send and needs help. So I am trying to explain to him there should be an arrow or a button that says send on it somewhere. He keeps looking and sees nothing. The longer this goes on the more irritated he gets. I ask him to take a picture of the screen and send it to me. So he does this. And I am looking over the picture and sure enough I see nothing that shows where you send it. As we go on he keeps saying "What the hell is going on here?" It reminded me of the famous Lombardi clip on the sideline. I tell him I going to ask some other people to help me out and see if we can figure it and I will call him back. So I have no clue what to do. He was on a mac book, so I watched a couple youtube videos to see if I was missing something. Nothing. I send the pic to a daughter who uses a mac and nothing. So I am starting to panic because I have to call him back and he is expecting help and he is going to be really mad if I cannot fix this. Finally looking at the pic for like the 400th time I see it. On the To line of the email he has the company's website and no actual email address listed. So I call him back and we get the email address in its proper place and he gets his email sent. It was like a 90 minute ordeal with him. He is a true treasure. :lol:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.