It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:22 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: RFDC's Father In Law
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:21 pm 

conns7901 wrote:
Did she ever get the stuff out of the basement?

No not as of yet, but he is still not happy with her. She has wisely avoided their house for the last few months. I am guessing my mothernlaw calmed him down on the throwing away her crap. But she continues to do some pretty stupid stuff for a mid 40s adult. He showed me a picture of her from a recent Star Wars experience she attended where she spent like $1200 to get her hair and make up done in some character themed deal. And she recently quit her job so she is spending this type of money while not having a regular income at the moment. I think he held off on some of these things because he realizes my mothernlaws time here is pretty short and he does not want to upset her. But if she dies before him things are going to get wild.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:26 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
He's not wrong. Seems like maybe a hotheaded dude but if you have no regular income and you need financial help you cannot afford to be going to comicon type things. I'm not saying you can't ever have fun being in a financial rut, but be fucking smart about it.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:41 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
He's not wrong. Seems like maybe a hotheaded dude but if you have no regular income and you need financial help you cannot afford to be going to comicon type things. I'm not saying you can't ever have fun being in a financial rut, but be fucking smart about it.

Yeah he is 100% right.

That side of our family is just bonkers and even though he is a hot head and I have had my own issues with him, more times than not I agree with him.

Oldest Sisternlaw - 55 years old, no kids. Never married. Wants to boss everyone around including her mom. She absolutely hates my FIL's guts. When they got married she was furious and they had a huge argument. They wouldn't let her come to the wedding because of the fight. She committed to never stepping foot in their house again. I am completely on team FIL in regard to her.

2nd Sisternlaw - married to the idiot baseball card salesman/song writer who have an autistic kid that they are basically abusing. After the last fiasco FIL has said that BIL is no longer welcome in his home. I am completely on team FIL in regard to them.

Youngest Sisternlaw - star wars addict with no job. I am completely on team FIL here as well.

:lol: What a mess of a family. My wife and I and our family are literally the only ones right now that come to see them and interact with them on a regular basis.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:06 pm 

RFDC wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
Did she ever get the stuff out of the basement?

No not as of yet, but he is still not happy with her. She has wisely avoided their house for the last few months. I am guessing my mothernlaw calmed him down on the throwing away her crap. But she continues to do some pretty stupid stuff for a mid 40s adult. He showed me a picture of her from a recent Star Wars experience she attended where she spent like $1200 to get her hair and make up done in some character themed deal. And she recently quit her job so she is spending this type of money while not having a regular income at the moment. I think he held off on some of these things because he realizes my mothernlaws time here is pretty short and he does not want to upset her. But if she dies before him things are going to get wild.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
RFDC wrote:
Yeah he is 100% right.

That side of our family is just bonkers and even though he is a hot head and I have had my own issues with him, more times than not I agree with him.

Oldest Sisternlaw - 55 years old, no kids. Never married. Wants to boss everyone around including her mom. She absolutely hates my FIL's guts. When they got married she was furious and they had a huge argument. They wouldn't let her come to the wedding because of the fight. She committed to never stepping foot in their house again. I am completely on team FIL in regard to her.

2nd Sisternlaw - married to the idiot baseball card salesman/song writer who have an autistic kid that they are basically abusing. After the last fiasco FIL has said that BIL is no longer welcome in his home. I am completely on team FIL in regard to them.

Youngest Sisternlaw - star wars addict with no job. I am completely on team FIL here as well.

:lol: What a mess of a family. My wife and I and our family are literally the only ones right now that come to see them and interact with them on a regular basis.

Star Wars, much like Matt Spiegel, is terrible. Only difference is Star Wars was once good , Spiegel never was and never will be.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:30 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Yeah he is 100% right.

Star Wars, much like Matt Spiegel, is terrible. Only difference is Star Wars was once good , Spiegel never was and never will be.

:lol:

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
I love RDJr and RFDC!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:09 pm 

RFDC wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Yeah he is 100% right.

:puker: :pukel:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:25 am 

Made a trip up this weekend to visit inlaws. My dumb sisternlaw the stars wars freak has broke the last straw and we had not been here but a few mins when my fathernlaw just had to tell me the whole story.

So my mothernlaw had surgery awhile back. Sisternlaw came up to spend couple weeks with them and help out taking care of her mom. While she is here he starts carrying loads of her stuff in basement to her car. She is like what are you doing. He said I am getting rid of this shit. Whatever you dont take home from this trip is going to dump. Of course she was not happy. She didnt come prepared to have to do that.

Then about midway through the trip my MIL talks him into giving her some money for coming up and helping them out especially since she hasn’t worked in like 6 months. So he gives her $1600. Within like 2 days she is all excited telling her mom that she just booked another star wars experience for $1100. As you can imagine FIL loses his shit! He goes off on her and says you take your 300lb fat ass out of here and don’t come back. She is like where am I supposed to go? He says well when you get to end of driveway you can turn right or left either way will get you the fuck outta my sight!

Our family is always fun! :lol:

Sadly my MIL health is not good. This maybe last trip we see her. Sad stuff and then to have drama on top of it.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:47 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Right or left! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:48 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
I'm sorry to hear that about MIL, Ralph. You guys hang in there and if you need to talk or anything just hit me up and use the password.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:59 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Yeah, RFDC, sorry to hear about the situation with your MIL.

That can't be easy.

Over the past year, I have been in some situations with people close to me where I am left wondering if this is going to be the last time that I will ever see them. It sucks.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:25 pm 

Thanks guys appreciate the thoughts.

She is a dear lady. Had a good run of almost 80 yrs. Just glad we are in a position where we can get away to come spend some time with her and give FIL a break. He and I are going out driving around this afternoon and getting some food. He drives me crazy at times but I am thankful he takes such good care of her and I am glad I can lend an ear to him so he can vent. He was recently diagnosed with beginning stage of congestive heart failure. So he is realizing time is growing short.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:52 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
The Doctor of Love wrote:
Right or left! :lol:

This guy is an absolute treasure. What kind of tool spends thousands on "Star Wars" experiences?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:21 pm 
100000 CLUB

Probably the same kind of tool who roots for the Cubs, but spends thousands to see the White Sox in a game in Dodger Stadium. Not sure why you would care how others spend their disposable income.

Best of luck to you and Mrs RFDC. Remember the good times.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:00 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Quote:
What is Disposable Personal Income? After-tax income. The amount that U.S. residents have left to spend or save after paying taxes is important not just to individuals but to the whole economy.

Someone explain to Simple Frank, aka Disposable Brain Cells that RFDC's sister in law, being out of work 6+ months, has ZERO Disposable Income and that's why RFDC The Senior, lost his shit.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:41 pm 
100000 CLUB

Second post on this page, you fucking imbecile
viewtopic.php?f=100&t=126025&start=60#p3941634

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:21 pm 

He gave me another tidbit in story. SIL asked to move in with them and they could pay her 50,000 a year for her to help take care of her mom and clean up around the house?

He laughed at her and said you want to be paid to take care of your own mother? GTFO of here! And besides you are a fucking slob who cant even take care of yourself

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:27 am 

More fun in the SIL and FIL story.

Yesterday FIL calls my wife. He says that SIL called her mom the day before and told her she did not have any money to pay for her propane bill for this winter. Wanted to know if they would help her out to pay it for the winter. It stressed Mom out a lot and caused her to have a really bad day health wise, and he was worried it was going to cause her to have another mini stroke. He asked my wife to call her sister and tell her to please stop doing such things. If he did it he was probably going to end up ripping her head off. They are not giving her anymore money and every time she brings up such things to Mom it does nothing but negatively impact her health and causes her stress that she should not be dealing with.

So my wife sends SIL a text to ask her to stop doing that. SIL immediately calls my wife and starts yelling at her. I can hear the yelling where I am sitting across the room. My wife is not a confrontational person. So I let this go on for a few mins and my wife is about in tears. So I go grab the phone and get into with my SIL. Stop yelling at my wife. Stop being an idiot to Mom. Stop asking for money when you are running around at Star Wars experiences. She gets all super dramatic "I GUESS I CANNOT EVER TALK TO MY MOTHER AGAIN!?!?!" I just kept redirecting her back to the issue and said stop being an idiot and impacting Moms health. That has to be first priority for all of us. And I reminded her she better be thankful it was me and her sister talking to her at this point. Otherwise she would be dealing with FIL.

So dumb. 45 years old and a 5 year old brain.

One of my daughters came into the room while I was on the phone with her. When we got done my daughter said, "no wonder no one has ever married her" :lol:

Very true!

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:19 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's

RFDC's daughter FTW!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:48 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
lol just wow.

My local observation is that the women never have enough $$$ to put gas in the tank but always find enough to pay for weed.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:25 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
Suggest to her she siphons propane from someone else's tank. Likely she will blow herself up doing so. Problem solved.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:48 am 

a genius wrote:
Suggest to her she siphons propane from someone else's tank. Likely she will blow herself up doing so. Problem solved.

:lol: I like it!

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:26 am 

a genius wrote:

I don't think... you siphon... propane.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:33 am 

Darkside wrote:
a genius wrote:

Dont ruin the moment Sandy!

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:38 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree
RFDC wrote:
Darkside wrote:
a genius wrote:

My apologies. You want her dead. Unusual but I believe I understand.
Ya know, propane has more btu capacity per square foot than natural gas? That's good to know.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:45 pm 

Darkside AI wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Darkside wrote:
a genius wrote:

My apologies. You want her dead. Unusual but I believe I understand.
Ya know, propane has more btu capacity per square foot than natural gas? That's good to know.

Try cubic foot, asshole.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:07 pm 
100000 CLUB

RFDC wrote:
More fun in the SIL and FIL story.

Yesterday FIL calls my wife. He says that SIL called her mom the day before and told her she did not have any money to pay for her propane bill for this winter. Wanted to know if they would help her out to pay it for the winter. It stressed Mom out a lot and caused her to have a really bad day health wise, and he was worried it was going to cause her to have another mini stroke. He asked my wife to call her sister and tell her to please stop doing such things. If he did it he was probably going to end up ripping her head off. They are not giving her anymore money and every time she brings up such things to Mom it does nothing but negatively impact her health and causes her stress that she should not be dealing with.

So my wife sends SIL a text to ask her to stop doing that. SIL immediately calls my wife and starts yelling at her. I can hear the yelling where I am sitting across the room. My wife is not a confrontational person. So I let this go on for a few mins and my wife is about in tears. So I go grab the phone and get into with my SIL. Stop yelling at my wife. Stop being an idiot to Mom. Stop asking for money when you are running around at Star Wars experiences. She gets all super dramatic "I GUESS I CANNOT EVER TALK TO MY MOTHER AGAIN!?!?!" I just kept redirecting her back to the issue and said stop being an idiot and impacting Moms health. That has to be first priority for all of us. And I reminded her she better be thankful it was me and her sister talking to her at this point. Otherwise she would be dealing with FIL.

So dumb. 45 years old and a 5 year old brain.

One of my daughters came into the room while I was on the phone with her. When we got done my daughter said, "no wonder no one has ever married her" :lol:

Very true!
:lol: :lol:

Props to you for handling it well. Your FIL is correct too. If your sister had any respect for your mom's deteriorating health (forgive me for saying that it appears that she couldn't care less) she would absolutely stop asking such things.

I imagine when she goes its going to be another giant shitshow. It must be very difficult being related to Spaulding. You have our sympathies.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:24 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
Darkside wrote:
a genius wrote:

Sorry. Will the judges accept "transfer?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:36 pm 

a genius wrote:
Darkside wrote:
a genius wrote:

Sorry. Will the judges accept "transfer?"

Sure!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next