It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: RFDC's Father In Law
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 3:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
W_Z wrote:
RFDC wrote:
ok got another doozy for you guys.

My youngest sisternlaw (not the one married to the real idiot) who is in a HUGE amount of debt decided that this week she would spend over $4500 for a 2 night star wars experience at the new star wars hotel at Disney. Just last summer she was in a bind and my Fathernlaw and Mothernlaw bought her a vehicle because she could not afford one.

When my Fathernlaw finds out about this trip and the amount of money she is spending he is going to absolutely lose his shit. So if you guys hear a loud explosion coming from the east, you will know what it is.

PLEASE take this to Judge Steve Harvey!

Seconded.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 3:19 pm 

Observer wrote:
very confusing to follow

The directions to Candy Land are hard for you to follow.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 3:23 pm 

Brick wrote:
Observer wrote:
very confusing to follow

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 6:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
RFDC wrote:

My youngest sisternlaw (not the one married to the real idiot) who is in a HUGE amount of debt decided that this week she would spend over $4500 for a 2 night star wars experience at the new star wars hotel at Disney. Just last summer she was in a bind and my Fathernlaw and Mothernlaw bought her a vehicle because she could not afford one.

When my Fathernlaw finds out about this trip and the amount of money she is spending he is going to absolutely lose his shit. So if you guys hear a loud explosion coming from the east, you will know what it is.

Good luck to the father in law. I think your rule with a few family members is once the money is given its given and try not worry about it. Tat is unless the person comes back for more.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 8:28 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Hawg Ass wrote:
Brick wrote:
Observer wrote:
very confusing to follow

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 9:15 pm 

Drunk Squirrel wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Good luck to the father in law. I think your rule with a few family members is once the money is given its given and try not worry about it. Tat is unless the person comes back for more.

That is the rule for normal people and families. My father n law is anything but normal...

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 10:07 pm 

RFDC wrote:
Drunk Squirrel wrote:
RFDC wrote:

That is the rule for normal people and families. My father n law is anything but normal...

Well, don't you all live in Missourah,self explanatory at that point.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 10:09 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Drunk Squirrel wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Thank goodness my FIL and MIL do not live down here. They live over near Laporte IN

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 10:12 pm 

RFDC wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Drunk Squirrel wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Thank goodness my FIL and MIL do not live down here. They live over near Laporte IN

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 8:47 am 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
Did the shit hit the fan yet with this situation? Funny that you would find out ahead of time and be able to watch it all unfold.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 8:50 am 

T-Bone wrote:
Did the shit hit the fan yet with this situation? Funny that you would find out ahead of time and be able to watch it all unfold.

She has been able to keep the info quiet so far. At some point if he doesnt find out on his own a little birdy is going to inform him. :lol:

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 8:51 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
RFDC wrote:
T-Bone wrote:

She has been able to keep the info quiet so far. At some point if he doesnt find out on his own a little birdy is going to inform him. :lol:

If this abortion stuff quiets down, can you send through an anonymous tip to the FIL to keep the conversation moving?

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 9:20 am 

RFDC wrote:
T-Bone wrote:

RFDC playing the role of puppet master. I love it.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 11:49 am 

pizza_Place: What??
RFDC wrote:
T-Bone wrote:

Snitch

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 11:49 am 

pizza_Place: It's gone
ok, here is the twist to this entire story.................. I am RFDC Father in Law 8) 8) 8)

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 12:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Observer wrote:
ok, here is the twist to this entire story.................. I am RFDC Father in Law 8) 8) 8)

that would be quite a twist yes

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 12:56 pm 

Observer wrote:

You seem more like his brother in law.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 1:00 pm 

Bagels wrote:
Observer wrote:

that would be quite a twist yes

What should happen is that we come up with a thin biological membrane that wraps around Observer's brain, he can shit it out, then science can study it.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 9:48 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Observer wrote:

You seem more like his brother in law.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:52 am 

Well the shit finally hit the fan. We are visiting them for a few days and I may have let him know the situation.

He called her up and let her have it. He said she could keep the vehicle he purchased for her but that was the last thing he was ever doing for her. He then proceeded to tell her to get her fat tub of lard ass up here and clean out all the junk she has in his basement. Then he went on a tirade about how she was in her mid 40s now and that it was time to grow the fuck up and stop playing like a teenage girl. He said no man is ever going to want you because of your ignorant childish ways and that her mother was too nice to ever tell her this but it was time to be honest with her. He ended conversation by saying again that she was to get her shit out of his basement or he was throwing it all away and if she thought he was joking to just try him and he would seal her fate

Oh man he is a treasure when wound up.

An added bonus to this deal is one of my daughters is getting married this fall and her fiancé came with on this trip. We all warned him about grandpa and I told him that if he is ever not nice to my girl that he would not just have to deal with me but with that crazy old grandpa. He has got to see him firsthand. And I am sure at some point in this trip he will have a chat with him and take him out in the back of his property and tell him that if you ever hurt his granddaughter he will bury you back there so well that no one will ever find the body :lol:

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:01 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:30 am 

RFDC wrote:
Well the shit finally hit the fan. We are visiting them for a few days and I may have let him know the situation.

He called her up and let her have it. He said she could keep the vehicle he purchased for her but that was the last thing he was ever doing for her. He then proceeded to tell her to get her fat tub of lard ass up here and clean out all the junk she has in his basement. Then he went on a tirade about how she was in her mid 40s now and that it was time to grow the fuck up and stop playing like a teenage girl. He said no man is ever going to want you because of your ignorant childish ways and that her mother was too nice to ever tell her this but it was time to be honest with her. He ended conversation by saying again that she was to get her shit out of his basement or he was throwing it all away and if she thought he was joking to just try him and he would seal her fate

An added bonus to this deal is one of my daughters is getting married this fall and her fiancé came with on this trip. We all warned him about grandpa and I told him that if he is ever not nice to my girl that he would not just have to deal with me but with that crazy old grandpa. He has got to see him firsthand. And I am sure at some point in this trip he will have a chat with him and take him out in the back of his property and tell him that if you ever hurt his granddaughter he will bury you back there so well that no one will ever find the body :lol:

Just so I'm clear. You ratted out a relative and the reason for it was for your pleasure?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:38 am 

Nardi wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Just so I'm clear. You ratted out a relative and the reason for it was for your pleasure?

Yep. Believe me she is a major pain in the ass. He was going to find out eventually soI just helped it along.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:44 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
RFDC wrote:

C'mon son. Lets go take a check on the back nine of the property. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:55 am 

:lol: :lol: :lol: to all of this.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:03 am 

pittmike wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Yep that’s pretty much it.

The ladies are all going shopping today and he casually mentioned the guys were going shooting. The look on my future son in laws face was great :lol:

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:53 pm 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
in the same vein that boomers complain about millennials and genxers but technically they are the ones that groomed them to be so awful, I often wonder if parents realize that perhaps the reason your kids frustrate the living crap out of you is because you were a crappy parent. fully understanding there is a slight chance that you were a great parent and just got the poor luck of the draw.

I don't think I'm particularly a great parent. But I know if my kids become "in the way" people or drags on society, I'll likely have to do some inward looking.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
RFDC wrote:
pittmike wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Yep that’s pretty much it.

The ladies are all going shopping today and he casually mentioned the guys were going shooting. The look on my future son in laws face was great :lol:

When do we get the companion thread- RFDC, the Father In Law?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:45 pm 

Got to spend a few days with my inlaws over the last week. Sadly my mothernlaw's health is not the greatest at the moment so most of my fathernlaws attention is directed towards taking care of her. And as rough around the edges as he is about so many things he is quite the caregiver to her. He will sit forever and just rub her back or her legs when they hurt. He never complains about anything with her and is always talking about what an honor it is to be in her life and to be able to take care of her until death do them part. He recently bought a golf cart just so he can take her out around their property in order for her to see the flowers/bushes she has planted over the years as she is physically unable to walk around their property any longer.

A couple of us guys on the trip were able to get him out of the house a couple times just to relax and hang out. He was appreciative of it and none of us minded hearing all his stories again.

Nothing too crazy happened on this trip. But one afternoon he came into the living room with a pistol. The look on one of my sonnlaws faces was great. I was in the other room at the time but could see most of the action. He caught the sonnlaw as he was trying to get to the bathroom and he talked his ear off standing there giving him the life history of his grandfather and how this pistol belonged to him. Sonnlaw was too afraid to say anything and just kept standing there almost hopping around as he had to go the bathroom. :lol: as soon as the fathernlaw headed off he sprinted to the bathroom

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:03 pm 

Did she ever get the stuff out of the basement?

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next