It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ivan Provorov
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:52 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Demanding cultural assimilation on live tv under penalty of deportation to a war zone.

What a world.

Isn't this what we demand of Hispanics and asylum seekers? Some demand it of the balcks even though we're more American than just about any group of people.

Is sodomy a core American value?

No

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:57 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
If an honest poll was taken, I'm confident that a majority of Americans have stuck something in the ass of another person or had something stuck in their ass.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:58 pm 
Site Admin

Nas wrote:
If an honest poll was taken, I'm confident that a majority of Americans have stuck something in the ass of another person or had something stuck in their ass.

Which still wouldn't make it a core, American value if true.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:04 pm 

Core American values have always largely been a myth, if not a flat out lie. Especially in law and economics.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:05 pm 

Nas wrote:

Or mouth.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:09 pm 
100000 CLUB

Seacrest wrote:
Nas wrote:

It's a standard part of the sexual lives of most Americans. Especially younger Americans.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:10 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Nas wrote:

Seriously though, at this point "Pride" isn't about marginalized people fighting for the right to marry or to be able to hold hands in public. The flag that people are trying to force the guy to wear now stands for something completely different, i.e. children's drag shows, government-backed mutilation of children, and a whole host of political agenda items that most people who absolutely support gay rights find completely outre, if not reprehensible.

In that way it's like Black Lives Matter. Everyone I know believes black lives matter and while I know a few people who think marriage should be between a man and woman, I don't know anyone who bears any animosity toward homosexuals or wants to stuff them back in the closet. But these movements are similar in that their proponents constantly retreat to the motte when the point is to push the bailey.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:10 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Nas wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Nas wrote:

It's a standard part of the sexual lives of most Americans. Especially younger Americans.

I'm pretty sure younger Americans aren't having sex. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:13 pm 
100000 CLUB

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Nas wrote:

I'm pretty sure younger Americans aren't having sex. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: You're absolutely right.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:31 pm 
100000 CLUB

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:

Seriously though, at this point "Pride" isn't about marginalized people fighting for the right to marry or to be able to hold hands in public. The flag that people are trying to force the guy to wear now stands for something completely different, i.e. children's drag shows, government-backed mutilation of children, and a whole host of political agenda items that most people who absolutely support gay rights find completely outre, if not reprehensible.

In that way it's like Black Lives Matter. Everyone I know believes black lives matter and while I know a few people who think marriage should be between a man and woman, I don't know anyone who bears any animosity toward homosexuals or wants to stuff them back in the closet. But these movements are similar in that their proponents constantly retreat to the motte when the point is to push the bailey.

For the record, I don't have an issue with this man not wanting to wear a particular jersey. I also don't think it's brave.

Gays are still considered other. Someone may think I am less than or not like me because of my skin color, but they aren't screaming that I'm not natural or that I'm going to Hell because of who I love. From the moment I was born, I've been universally told that I should fear gay people. Initially, I did. You name the homophobic stereotype, and I probably sold it at some point in my life. These fear tactics are still popular for gay people. You laid out a few in your first paragraph. "We're just trying to protect our kids" has been used to justify MANY phobias.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:33 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
One big change is that so-called trans women have become the leading voice of the coalition. smdh, men talking over women as usual.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:

The pushback came when it went from tolerance and acceptance to endorsement.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:36 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:

And anything less than endorsement of trans people is a call to genocide.

Curious Hair wrote:
One big change is that so-called trans women have become the leading voice of the coalition. smdh, men talking over women as usual.

That’s amusing as hell to me. And then I move on to something truly interesting.

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
At least we all get to die angry!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:41 pm 
100000 CLUB

Curious Hair wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:

I don't think acceptance is too much to ask for. Interracial couples also want the same acceptance that gay and trans people desire. It takes time for "different" to be acceptable to the masses. It probably won't happen in our lifetime, but I don't think any group of people should stop demanding it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:
Demanding cultural assimilation on live tv under penalty of deportation to a war zone.

What a world.

Isn't this what we demand of Hispanics and asylum seekers? Some demand it of the balcks even though we're more American than just about any group of people.

More Americans enjoy it than baseball.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:

What a world.

The bat flip part can be really painful though

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:02 pm 

Nas wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:

I don't think acceptance is too much to ask for. Interracial couples also want the same acceptance that gay and trans people desire. It takes time for "different" to be acceptable to the masses. It probably won't happen in our lifetime, but I don't think any group of people should stop demanding it.

After Loving v Virginia, I biracial couples didn’t demand acceptance anywhere near as angrily as the lgbtq community in part is. And I genuinely think that the pushback will reflexively get stronger. Biracial families either went west to establish roots or found small pockets of tolerance in northern urban areas. The way the gay community is going about it is actually the exact opposite of how biracial families did it. And I doubt they will ever get the absolute acceptance they want. And yeah, anything less than a full endorsement gets met with hysterical anger. To see the crew on Morning Joe falling all over themselves to conform with some transgender awards show was unintentionally funny in the three minutes I watched.

In fairness, I rarely watch a full five minutes, just drop in for headlines, get sickened by the show and out.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:03 pm 

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:

What a world.

Especially the seventh inning stretch…If one can make it that far

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:08 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Curious Hair wrote:

You are right. Keep adding letters to the alphabet cause.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:

It must be why we need dildos and ass plugs in school.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:12 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
About the only thing I am sure of is there will always be oppression of some group or thing. Fix one fuck up another. If I had a magic wand for race then sex would be the major issue and on and on. Human nature it seems. Money, race or royalty there will be a pecking order.

Seems weird but India admits it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:39 pm 
100000 CLUB

Regular Reader wrote:
Nas wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:

After Loving v Virginia, I biracial couples didn’t demand acceptance anywhere near as angrily as the lgbtq community in part is. And I genuinely think that the pushback will reflexively get stronger. Biracial families either went west to establish roots or found small pockets of tolerance in northern urban areas. The way the gay community is going about it is actually the exact opposite of how biracial families did it. And I doubt they will ever get the absolute acceptance they want. And yeah, anything less than a full endorsement gets met with hysterical anger. To see the crew on Morning Joe falling all over themselves to conform with some transgender awards show was unintentionally funny in the three minutes I watched.

In fairness, I rarely watch a full five minutes, just drop in for headlines, get sickened by the show and out.

We're multiple generations and MANY interracial grandchildren beyond this decision, and heterosexual interracial couples still get funny looks and ignorant statements, especially if a balck man loves a white or Asian woman.

I think it would suck for any of us to live in hiding or have to move because of who we love. I think MANY LGBTQ couples would be fine not being accepted by the masses if we weren't physically or verbally attacking them. Their anger is justified.

I still catch a little bit of Morning Joe occasionally. It's been clear for about a decade that he has no desire to fight any of the social movements of the left. He's making a lot of money because of that decision.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:40 pm 
Site Admin

Jaw Breaker wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:

And as this thread highlights, you better endorse, or else.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:55 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
badrogue17 wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:

What a world.

The bat flip part can be really painful though

Delayed :lol:..I had to imagine it in my head.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:25 pm 

Nas wrote:

You sure shoved your W9’s up our asses.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:30 pm 
100000 CLUB

W_Z wrote:
Nas wrote:

You sure shoved your W9’s up our asses.

You loved it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:55 pm 

So you DID read my letter.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Seacrest wrote:
And as this thread highlights, you better endorse, or else.

Tony Dungy is a hateful man. A total right wing extremist!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next