It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:14 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:14 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I guess it was a conspiracy among him and his family members, but that's not what you meant by conspiracy. Let's not get into a semantic Brickfest here.
I believe there is a 0% chance that Hamlin was an actor hired by his family and they were able to trick the broadcast network, the NFL, and his teammates.

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
It doesn't seem they had to "trick" the NFL or Fox. Nobody was very curious. Guy almost dies on field and three weeks he's doing jumping jacks at a playoff game? That's a GREAT story. Why aren't we covering it? Doesn't anyone want to talk to the man himself about his miracle recovery?
I don't understand. Why weren't they curious? Why didn't the NFL, the broadcast team, and his teammates not ask questions like you are?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:26 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I guess it was a conspiracy among him and his family members, but that's not what you meant by conspiracy. Let's not get into a semantic Brickfest here.
I believe there is a 0% chance that Hamlin was an actor hired by his family and they were able to trick the broadcast network, the NFL, and his teammates.

Well, we just disagree. I believe there was a 0% chance that Hamlin was doing jumping jacks at a playoff game a mere three weeks after that serious injury, regardless of what caused it. And if it was Hamlin, I don't know why we don't have a happy interview with him from that day or heartwarming video of him walking into the lockerroom and being greeted by his teammates.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:30 am 
Site Admin

Brick wrote:
I don't understand. Why weren't they curious? Why didn't the NFL, the broadcast team, and his teammates not ask questions like you are?

That's a hell of a good question, isn't it? Do they hate ratings? Did the people in charge think America had no interest in seeing a healthy Hamlin reuniting with his teammates?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:30 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Well, we just disagree. I believe there was a 0% chance that Hamlin was doing jumping jacks at a playoff game a mere three weeks after that serious injury, regardless of what caused it. And if it was Hamlin, I don't know why we don't have a happy interview with him from that day or heartwarming video of him walking into the lockerroom and being greeted by his teammates.

To wrap it up, what you are describing here is a conspiracy theory linked directly to the vaccine related heart stoppage he had a few weeks earlier.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:33 am 
Site Admin

Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

To wrap it up, what you are describing here is a conspiracy theory linked directly to the vaccine related heart stoppage he had a few weeks earlier.

Are you now admitting that the heart stoppage was vaccine related?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:58 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Also, you keep acting like the body double at the playoff game was some massive conspiracy.
Its not so much a giant conspiracy theory, its just a ridiculously stupid idea. The fact that you keep harping on this while referring to others as simple is a lack of self awareness we have never seen on this board. And we've had some absolute morons come through here over the years. You would have been one of the last posters I would have guessed to outdo them all.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
How would that have worked? Was the double going to play him for the rest of his life?
I assume they would have done the retirement angle.

But again, we are talking about a situation where a football related heart stoppage was linked to a COVID vaccine he may or may not have taken a year or two earlier. It's not like logic really is needed.

I would say it was more likely a vaccine related heart stoppage that happened to be triggered by the stress of an athletic competition.

But neither of us knows and we aren't going to know.
Exactly. Hamlin was a vaccine injury conspiracy until he got better. It was then brought back up because he was supposedly an actor or whatever else was being said. Now that he seemingly is completely healthy after nearly dying and suddenly the vaccine injury conspiracy is completely gone because it actually makes the whole thing sound stupid that a vaccine from a year or two earlier that he may not have even taken would destroy his heart in such a way that it just randomly stops due to "stress of an athletic competition" but that same heart was able to recover to the point where he is going to be playing this year.

It's an example of an illogical conspiracy but no one ever says "I guess I was wrong that the vaccine destroyed his heart" after. They just move on to the next conspiracy.

Do you think it's impossible to recover from a vaccine injury?

I'm not trying to play gotcha here and am instead trying to learn the limits of your theory. I would like to hear your answer to that question. You've been telling the 2/3 to 3/4's of us who have had at least one dose of the vaccine that we've ingested poison for about 2.5 years. How bad was that alleged poison?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:07 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Are you now admitting that the heart stoppage was vaccine related?
That's the conspiracy theory you seem to think is likely.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:42 pm 
Site Admin

Warren Newson wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
How would that have worked? Was the double going to play him for the rest of his life?
I assume they would have done the retirement angle.

But again, we are talking about a situation where a football related heart stoppage was linked to a COVID vaccine he may or may not have taken a year or two earlier. It's not like logic really is needed.

I would say it was more likely a vaccine related heart stoppage that happened to be triggered by the stress of an athletic competition.

But neither of us knows and we aren't going to know.
Exactly. Hamlin was a vaccine injury conspiracy until he got better. It was then brought back up because he was supposedly an actor or whatever else was being said. Now that he seemingly is completely healthy after nearly dying and suddenly the vaccine injury conspiracy is completely gone because it actually makes the whole thing sound stupid that a vaccine from a year or two earlier that he may not have even taken would destroy his heart in such a way that it just randomly stops due to "stress of an athletic competition" but that same heart was able to recover to the point where he is going to be playing this year.

It's an example of an illogical conspiracy but no one ever says "I guess I was wrong that the vaccine destroyed his heart" after. They just move on to the next conspiracy.

Do you think it's impossible to recover from a vaccine injury?

I'm not trying to play gotcha here and am instead trying to learn the limits of your theory. I would like to hear your answer to that question. You've been telling the 2/3 to 3/4's of us who have had at least one dose of the vaccine that we've ingested poison for about 2.5 years. How bad was that alleged poison?

Worse for some than others. I think if you haven't had problems by now, you're probably okay. I wouldn't recommend taking more doses though.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:11 pm 

pizza_Place: MAGA Pizza
Passing $100,000,000 today

Congressional Testimony: Biden’s HHS ‘Deliberately’ Ignoring Trafficking of Migrant Kids Across U.S.

President Joe Biden’s Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is “deliberately” ignoring the trafficking of Unaccompanied Alien Children (UACs) after they have been released into the United States, Center for Immigration Studies Director of Policy Jessica Vaughan says.

During a hearing before the House Homeland Security Committee, Vaughan detailed how UACs under the Biden administration are ending up in a labor trafficking pipeline, as well as in sex trafficking, domestic abuse, and gang membership.

“It’s a lot of, frankly, ‘hear no evil, see no evil, there must not be any,’ really deliberately kind of looking the other way at what is happening,” Vaughan said.

UACs arrive at the border in the hands of Mexican drug cartel smugglers. From there, they are briefly taken into Department of Homeland Security (DHS) custody before eventually being sent to HHS custody. Then, HHS places the UACs with adult sponsors throughout the U.S.

“There are a number of instances where, for example, girls have been placed with older men in what is clearly an exploitative situation. There are kids who have been turned over to labor traffickers. There are kids who get turned over to gang members. There are kids who get placed into domestic servitude and other forms of abuse. It’s really quite horrific,” Vaughan told the committee:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023 ... cross-u-s/

84 million votes"-[projected/confirmed 2024]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:27 am 

the sound of music was a little less controversial

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:45 am 
Site Admin

Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
This is absurd. What does Damar Hamlin have to do with the Right Wing? And I don't think anyone said he was actually dead. A lot of us just didn't think that was him at that playoff game. I still don't.
The Hamlin stuff was basically "The vaccine killed him" but he seems to have survived so it got restarted with "He was replaced by an actor" until he had to refute it.

Do you disagree someone is creating all these conspiracy theories like I mentioned?

A lot of people post a lot of things on the Internet or in other forms of media.

Do you consider the notion that the COVID vaccines are "safe and effective" a conspiracy theory?

I don't think QAnon is an organization, if that's what you're asking. the entire idea that it's some mysterious and nefarious movement is ridiculous.

You won't believe this conspiracy, but I think QAnon was likely something generated by a foreign government for MAGAverse. There is a chance it may be the work of the DEEP STATE.

THERE IS NO DEEP STATE!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:58 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Can you point to a website?

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:19 am 
Site Admin

Nas wrote:

https://www.fbi.gov/services

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:36 am 
100000 CLUB

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:

Sorry, it didn't mention anything about this Deep State organization. Are you saying a Cheeto Don appointee is the head of the Deep State?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:39 am 

pizza_Place: John's
This movie is doing REALLY well at the box office and the libs hate it!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:15 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
SuperNintendoHjalmarsson wrote:
amazing that we can devolve child predation into party line arguments

Sick is how I would describe it

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:17 am 
100000 CLUB

Caller Bob wrote:

Why haven't you watched it?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:31 am 
Site Admin

Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:

Sorry, it didn't mention anything about this Deep State organization. Are you saying a Cheeto Don appointee is the head of the Deep State?

The FBI is a Deep State organization. Did you vote for them? Why don't they have to answer to Congress or the President? I see their leader in Congress saying, "I can't answer that" or "I won't answer that" to almost every question. That's the very definition of "Deep State." Unelected and unaccountable.

You don't seem to mind though. After all, you did think Alexander Vindman and Samantha Power should be able to tell the President what to do.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:43 am 
100000 CLUB

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:

The FBI is a Deep State organization. Did you vote for them? Why don't they have to answer to Congress or the President? I see their leader in Congress saying, "I can't answer that" or "I won't answer that" to almost every question. That's the very definition of "Deep State." Unelected and unaccountable.

You don't seem to mind though. After all, you did think Alexander Vindman and Samantha Power should be able to tell the President what to do.

I didn't vote for the cop who gave me a ticket years ago either. They're under the umbrella of the Executive Branch. Why was Trump's appointee schooling MAGAverse politicians? Congressional oversight.

You seem to lie a lot. Are the facts too inconvenient? Sad!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:44 am 
Site Admin

Nas wrote:
They're under the umbrella of the Executive Branch.

Allegedly.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:05 pm 

I still don't know a single thing that was on bidens laptop. But I do know what was in trumps bathroom.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:08 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Nas wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

You and me are going to see it tonight. I will pick you up at 8.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:19 pm 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
My wife was like we should go see this and i'm like, I've already seen 3 Taken movies, I think i've pretty much got the gist.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:20 pm 
100000 CLUB

Caller Bob wrote:
Nas wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

It's a date!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:50 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:

The code name for the Deep State is Six ways from Sunday.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:55 pm 

Nas wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Nas wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

It's a date!

You boys enjoying a glass of wine before?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:59 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Nas wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Nas wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

It's a date!

Adrenochrome shots

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:18 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Douchebag wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Nas wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Nas wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
It's a date!

Adrenochrome shots
We know Fastpass Bob will line up to take a shot, that's for sure.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

Last edited by Frank Coztansa on Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:20 pm 

:lol:

"Fastpass"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next