It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:10 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:59 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
FavreFan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

This is absurd. What does Damar Hamlin have to do with the Right Wing? And I don't think anyone said he was actually dead. A lot of us just didn't think that was him at that playoff game. I still don't.

Diseased brain

Obviously. Or maybe it's his heart. Why else would a 24 year old have a sudden stroke? It seems like he's better now, but I'm sure he's still under close observation.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:44 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
There's a lot of people all about touting they didn't put the vaccine "poison" in their body that won't accept they willingly put the social media "poison" in their brains.

Really makes you think

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:58 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

This is absurd. What does Damar Hamlin have to do with the Right Wing? And I don't think anyone said he was actually dead. A lot of us just didn't think that was him at that playoff game. I still don't.

Diseased brain

Obviously. Or maybe it's his heart. Why else would a 24 year old have a sudden stroke? It seems like he's better now, but I'm sure he's still under close observation.

He got hit in the heart at just the wrong time and the impact stopped his heart. I don't recall anything about him having a stroke.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:08 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Diseased brain

This still doesn't change the fact that the original conspiracy theory was that Hamlin died because of the COVID shot, and then when he didn't die that went away but it came back when he was played by an actor in the luxury suite until he came out and was making fun of it and now he is seemingly playing again so he no longer had a heart issue because of the COVID shot because "guy doesn't die from the COVID shot" doesn't help the cause.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:15 pm 
Site Admin

Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Diseased brain

This still doesn't change the fact that the original conspiracy theory was that Hamlin died because of the COVID shot, and then when he didn't die that went away but it came back when he was played by an actor in the luxury suite until he came out and was making fun of it and now he is seemingly playing again so he no longer had a heart issue because of the COVID shot because "guy doesn't die from the COVID shot" doesn't help the cause.

People just wondered why they used a body double to fake an appearance when he was still recovering in bed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:48 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
People just wondered why they used a body double to fake an appearance when he was still recovering in bed.
Stupid people with diseased brains wondered this, sure.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:37 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Diseased brain

It was because they thought he died from the vaccine.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:47 pm 
Site Admin

Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Diseased brain

It was because they thought he died from the vaccine.

How would that have worked? Was the double going to play him for the rest of his life?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:51 pm 

The body double would have eventually succumbed to the jab too.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:25 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
How would that have worked? Was the double going to play him for the rest of his life?
I assume they would have done the retirement angle.

But again, we are talking about a situation where a football related heart stoppage was linked to a COVID vaccine he may or may not have taken a year or two earlier. It's not like logic really is needed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:52 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
And it just so happens that the ONE professional football player who had his heart stop took a hit to the chest a few seconds prior.

But, body double, vaccine. Logic!

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:54 am 
Site Admin

Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

But again, we are talking about a situation where a football related heart stoppage was linked to a COVID vaccine he may or may not have taken a year or two earlier. It's not like logic really is needed.

So no one was ever going to ask for an interview?

You can get away with that for a playoff game that illustrates a "miracle recovery" when you don't allow anyone within twenty yards of the actor and keep him masked and don't allow him to interact with anyone but family. It's a great story. Letting the guy perform jumping jacks was ill-advised though.

And I would say it was more likely a vaccine related heart stoppage that happened to be triggered by the stress of an athletic competition.

But neither of us knows and we aren't going to know.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:00 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I would say it was more likely a vaccine related heart stoppage that happened to be triggered by the stress of an athletic competition.

Exactly. Hamlin was a vaccine injury conspiracy until he got better. It was then brought back up because he was supposedly an actor or whatever else was being said. Now that he seemingly is completely healthy after nearly dying and suddenly the vaccine injury conspiracy is completely gone because it actually makes the whole thing sound stupid that a vaccine from a year or two earlier that he may not have even taken would destroy his heart in such a way that it just randomly stops due to "stress of an athletic competition" but that same heart was able to recover to the point where he is going to be playing this year.

It's an example of an illogical conspiracy but no one ever says "I guess I was wrong that the vaccine destroyed his heart" after. They just move on to the next conspiracy.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:04 am 
Site Admin

Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I would say it was more likely a vaccine related heart stoppage that happened to be triggered by the stress of an athletic competition.

Exactly. Hamlin was a vaccine injury conspiracy until he got better. It was then brought back up because he was supposedly an actor or whatever else was being said. Now that he seemingly is completely healthy after nearly dying and suddenly the vaccine injury conspiracy is completely gone because it actually makes the whole thing sound stupid that a vaccine from a year or two earlier that he may not have even taken would destroy his heart in such a way that it just randomly stops due to "stress of an athletic competition" but that same heart was able to recover to the point where he is going to be playing this year.

It's an example of an illogical conspiracy but no one ever says "I guess I was wrong that the vaccine destroyed his heart" after. They just move on to the next conspiracy.

Do you think it's impossible to recover from a vaccine injury?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:11 am 
Site Admin

Also, you keep acting like the body double at the playoff game was some massive conspiracy. I find it most likely that it was just Hamlin and his family wanting to show his fans that he was okay and rooting on his team. Who could it hurt to hire a stand-in to represent him?

You're the one who is suggesting the use of an actor was related to COVID politics.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:16 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Do you think it's impossible to recover from a vaccine injury?
This is what I am talking about. The Hamlin injury and the "Hamlin is an actor?!?" stuff was about the vaccine destroying his heart. That is your answer on what it had to do with the far-right conspiracy movement.

As for your question, if his heart was damaged so severely from a vaccine he got a year or two prior that it was the reason it stopped completely from a routine football play and he was lucky to survive then I don't think it would just suddenly get better a few months later.

"Yeah, his heart was destroyed by the vaccine and it lasted a year or two but then it just got better on it's own after he had a massive heart attack" just doesn't make sense.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:18 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Also, you keep acting like the body double at the playoff game was some massive conspiracy. I find it most likely that it was just Hamlin and his family wanting to show his fans that he was okay and rooting on his team. Who could it hurt to hire a stand-in to represent him?

You're the one who is suggesting the use of an actor was related to COVID politics.
You literally just said it was more likely a vaccine related heart stoppage.

Hiring a body double for him IS a massive conspiracy. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:29 am 
Site Admin

Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

No.

I don't think the hiring of the actor had anything to do with why the heart of a 23 year old athlete in top condition just stopped.

You do agree he was injured and hospitalized, don't you?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:30 am 
Site Admin

Brick wrote:
The Hamlin injury and the "Hamlin is an actor?!?" stuff was about the vaccine destroying his heart.

It was? Why do you say that?

Had no one ever hired a stand-in prior to COVID?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:39 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

No.

I don't think the hiring of the actor had anything to do with why the heart of a 23 year old athlete in top condition just stopped.

I believe that it would be a massive conspiracy to hire a body double to bring on national television and pretend it was someone else who recently nearly died on the field. I don't mean that as my opinion. I mean the sheer logistics of such a thing would require so many people to be involved from the other players he met in the locker room to his whole family and the actor and casting company that found him and all of them would be silent about it afterwards. Even if you think it happened you shouldn't argue that it would be a massive conspiracy to try and pull it off.

The reason people started with the "He's an actor!" was to try and say that he actually died. The only problem is he not only didn't die but he seems to have a heart that is strong enough to play football even with the damage done by the vaccine 2 years earlier that gave him a heart attack but otherwise has recovered.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:41 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:
The Hamlin injury and the "Hamlin is an actor?!?" stuff was about the vaccine destroying his heart.

It's because the next step was going to claim that he actually died and they are hiding that fact.

I'll point out again that you personally think his on the field heart stoppage was more likely a vaccine related heart stoppage so I don't know why it would be hard to also think the "They brought in an actor to pretend to be Hamlin instead of just bringing him to the stadium" would be linked to the vaccine related heart stoppage he had a few months earlier.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:44 am 
Site Admin

Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

No.

I believe that it would be a massive conspiracy to hire a body double to bring on national television and pretend it was someone else who recently nearly died on the field. I don't mean that as my opinion. I mean the sheer logistics of such a thing would require so many people to be involved from the other players he met in the locker room to his whole family and the actor and casting company that found him and all of them would be silent about it afterwards. Even if you think it happened you shouldn't argue that it would be a massive conspiracy to try and pull it off.

The reason people started with the "He's an actor!" was to try and say that he actually died. The only problem is he not only didn't die but he seems to have a heart that is strong enough to play football even with the damage done by the vaccine 2 years earlier that gave him a heart attack but otherwise has recovered.

Not really. I don't think he talked to anyone but the family members. If he had, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I can't speak for anyone else. I'm telling you my thoughts.

As far as whether the COVID vaccine played a part in his injury, you obviously know what I think. But as I said, neither of us will ever know for sure. I don't believe Hamlin himself knows. I don't think a doctor would tell him.

The cause of the injury and the use of the double are not related as far as I'm concerned.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:48 am 
Site Admin

Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:

It's because the next step was going to claim that he actually died and they are hiding that fact.

I'll point out again that you personally think his on the field heart stoppage was more likely a vaccine related heart stoppage so I don't know why it would be hard to also think the "They brought in an actor to pretend to be Hamlin instead of just bringing him to the stadium" would be linked to the vaccine related heart stoppage he had a few months earlier.

It wasn't "a few months." It was three weeks. It would have been difficult to bring him to the stadium when he couldn't walk very well.

It sounds like you're the one trying to write a conspiracy.

I'll ask again- how was that going to work? Was some actor going to pretend to be Hamlin for the next fifty years? Or is your position that he would do it long enough until Damar Hamlin was out of the public conciousness and he could duck interview requests- or the media would remain oddly incurious as was the case at that playoff game?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:50 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Not really. I don't think he talked to anyone but the family members. If he had, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
He went to the locker room.
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
The cause of the injury and the use of the double are not related as far as I'm concerned.
The only reason they would have brought in a body double would have been because his vaccine related heart stoppage made it impossible for him to do it. I think it's a fairly easy jump to figure out why.

If hypothetically, he had retired and never been seen again I can promise you they would have said that he actually died on the field that day from the vaccine related heart issue.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:52 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I'll ask again- how was that going to work? Was some actor going to pretend to be Hamlin for the next fifty years? Or is your position that he would do it long enough until Damar Hamlin was out of the public conciousness and he could duck interview requests- or the media would remain oddly incurious as was the case at that playoff game?
This seems like something I should be asking you. I don't believe it was a body double. You seem to think it was.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:57 am 
Site Admin

Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
This seems like something I should be asking you. I don't believe it was a body double. You seem to think it was.

I think Hamlin and his family wanted a feel good story for his team's playoff game. So as he was recovering in bed they hired a guy to play him and do jumping jacks with his face covered and friends and family making sure no one came close to him. Simple.

I certainly never thought he was dead and there was going to be a vast fifty year conspiracy to suggest he was still alive.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:58 am 
Site Admin

Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Sounds like a great feel good story! Can you link some of the video of the emotional reunion with his teammates that day?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:04 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I think Hamlin and his family wanted a feel good story for his team's playoff game. So as he was recovering in bed they hired a guy to play him and do jumping jacks with his face covered and friends and family making sure no one came close to him. Simple.

I certainly never thought he was dead and there was going to be a vast fifty year conspiracy to suggest he was still alive.
So Hamlin's family was able to trick the NFL and I believe Fox on this too?

I've got to say though, all of your answers don't really seem to be refuting the main point that Hamlin at the playoff game was a conspiracy.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:06 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Sounds like a great feel good story! Can you link some of the video of the emotional reunion with his teammates that day?
So the Hamlin family also tricked his teammates or got all of his teammates to lie about the visit?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:09 am 
Site Admin

Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

So Hamlin's family was able to trick the NFL and I believe Fox on this too?

I've got to say though, all of your answers don't really seem to be refuting the main point that Hamlin at the playoff game was a conspiracy.

I guess it was a conspiracy among him and his family members, but that's not what you meant by conspiracy. Let's not get into a semantic Brickfest here.

It doesn't seem they had to "trick" the NFL or Fox. Nobody was very curious. Guy almost dies on field and three weeks he's doing jumping jacks at a playoff game? That's a GREAT story. Why aren't we covering it? Doesn't anyone want to talk to the man himself about his miracle recovery?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next