It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:13 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Mods
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:03 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Its the whole, "Well, he should have asked you to play with the car sooner,' type of thing all over again. Like really? These are actual people, not robots. GTFO.

Wow. I didn't realize I told that story that often. And that was a different child that got a Physics degree from a fine, some might say world-class, university.

Thanks to everyone for their responses. good dolphin - I appreciate you think I am the greatest person I ever met. I think I probably am.

Clawmaster, very interesting information but he is not going to a secondary facility. Thank you.

But, this paperwork was mainly to make sure he qualifies for the benefits he needs related to the disability. We are also setting up Guardianships and Trusts and Wills and POAs and all the fun things you do for a young adult.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
It's a dumb question but I see where they are trying to go with it. It wouldn't apply to a lot of people or they'd answer I don't know, maybe, how would I know, wtf etc. I could see where it would apply or be useful in cases with psychological issues or physical issues like MS or seizure disorders where they'd qualify for benefits and not be in a facility. I don't know how I'd answer the question and that's what makes it stupid.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:45 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
Spaulding wrote:
It's a dumb question but I see where they are trying to go with it. It wouldn't apply to a lot of people or they'd answer I don't know, maybe, how would I know, wtf etc. I could see where it would apply or be useful in cases with psychological issues or physical issues like MS or seizure disorders where they'd qualify for benefits and not be in a facility. I don't know how I'd answer the question and that's what makes it stupid.

You're right and I understand the basis of the question. Just hard to read and think about how likely is your child to die from this.

I'm over it. Dr. Ken Jr. III will be President long after Frank and Bob stop arguing about whatever they keep arguing about and after I can ask the White House Chef to make me a good, thick gumbo everyday.

Go Cubs.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:47 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Spaulding wrote:

You're right and I understand the basis of the question. Just hard to read and think about how likely is your child to die from this.

I'm over it. Dr. Ken Jr. III will be President long after Frank and Bob stop arguing about whatever they keep arguing about and after I can ask the White House Chef to make me a good, thick gumbo everyday.

Go Cubs.

Frank and Bob are the cutest couple I've ever been around.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Thomas-Sox-WorldSeries wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Bagels wrote:
I’ll start a really funny parody thread later

I love when new traditions start.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like my work was done for me
You guys killed it

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Its the whole, "Well, he should have asked you to play with the car sooner,' type of thing all over again. Like really? These are actual people, not robots. GTFO.

Wow. I didn't realize I told that story that often. And that was a different child that got a Physics degree from a fine, some might say world-class, university.

Thanks to everyone for their responses. good dolphin - I appreciate you think I am the greatest person I ever met. I think I probably am.

Clawmaster, very interesting information but he is not going to a secondary facility. Thank you.

But, this paperwork was mainly to make sure he qualifies for the benefits he needs related to the disability. We are also setting up Guardianships and Trusts and Wills and POAs and all the fun things you do for a young adult.

OK, was not sure based on the information, not sure if they have a Case Manager at the facility, but a good one can help you access benefits and facilitate care.

This is an incredibly difficult situation, do not forget to take care of yourself, caregiver fatigue is a very real thing and can really impact your physical and emotional health.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:20 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Clawmaster wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

OK, was not sure based on the information, not sure if they have a Case Manager at the facility, but a good one can help you access benefits and facilitate care.

This is an incredibly difficult situation, do not forget to take care of yourself, caregiver fatigue is a very real thing and can really impact your physical and emotional health.

Seems like the kid brings Ken joy. I doubt that's a problem.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's

Go Cubs.

Keep the chef away from water, they have issues with drowning.

The question wasn't really for you. I understand the first reaction...hopefully the second was relief that your not the poor guy that answers yes. :P

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:20 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Nardi wrote:
Spaulding wrote:

Go Cubs.

Frank and Bob are the cutest couple I've ever been around.
It's not arguing because I'm always correct.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:57 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
It's not arguing because I'm always correct.

Has that argument worked with your significant other over the years?

Because, if so, I have to reassess my argument strategy.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:01 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Context- when it comes to Caller Bob, I am always correct. However, we're kindred spirits in a vaccinated, meatball sense.

I'm never wrong. I'm either lying or mistaken. I am mistaken fairly often at home. Lose some, lose some.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:13 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Context- when it comes to Caller Bob, I am always correct. However, we're kindred spirits in a vaccinated, meatball sense.

I'm never wrong. I'm either lying or mistaken. I am mistaken fairly often at home. Lose some, lose some.

I've always found that I'm making very logical specific arguments. I go from the introduction of the details of the potential argument and then work through the timeline of how we have gone from there to here and what were the missteps where the discussion got off track.

60% of the time, that works every time.