It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:15 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:54 am 

Congrats on a well earned Nobel Prize for your work on mrna vaccines!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:46 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Why are we giving awards in 2023 for therapeutics technology that has been around for decades?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:49 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Why are we giving awards in 2023 for therapeutics technology that has been around for decades?

Too make people who took the vaccines feel better about themselves.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:54 am 

Isn't that most Nobel Prizes in the sciences? It's not just the initial invention. It's often about advancing technology or understanding.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:56 am 

Brick wrote:
Isn't that most Nobel Prizes in the sciences? It's not just the initial invention. It's often about advancing technology or understanding.

Are you saying modern MRNA therapeutics are a new iteration of an older tech spec?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:58 am 

Brick wrote:

Are you saying modern MRNA therapeutics are a new iteration of an older tech spec?

Of course the technology has advanced since 1989.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:10 am 

Brick wrote:
Brick wrote:

Hm. Seems to me then if we're going to commend scientists for their contributions to new iterations of this older tech and release it to the masses, we should be prepared to admit these new iterations might have some quirks about them that weren't in the 1989 version of it? Is that fair?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:13 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Brick wrote:
Brick wrote:

Hm. Seems to me then if we're going to commend scientists for their contributions to new iterations of this older tech and release it to the masses, we should be prepared to admit these new iterations might have some quirks about them that weren't in the 1989 version of it? Is that fair?

You’ve been trolled. The master retains his Nobel Prize in advancing the science of manipulating the weak minded.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:16 am 

Brick wrote:
Brick wrote:

The only person I ever know of that claimed the mrna vaccine I took was invented in 1989 was Dr. Robert Malone.

There are very few things in medicine or technology that haven't changed since 1989 so I don't really understand your point. Are you only willing to accept medical care that was unchanged since the 80s?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:17 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Dr. Robert Moses Malone could be a good mult

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:21 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Bagels wrote:

Yes, for LTG to engage in NBA threads and to debate the politics of Covid.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:33 am 

Brick wrote:
Brick wrote:
Brick wrote:

The only person I ever know of that claimed the mrna vaccine I took was invented in 1989 was Dr. Robert Malone.

There are very few things in medicine or technology that haven't changed since 1989 so I don't really understand your point. Are you only willing to accept medical care that was unchanged since the 80s?

I distinctly remember you fending off concerns raised about the side effects of the COVID mRNA vaccine with cries of "this technology has been around since the 80's!" But now new iterations you admit are detached from the 1989 version of it are worthy of official praise and esteem from the scientific community? It just seems to me that you cannot appeal to the age of the tech to cast doubt on concerns about side effects, then marvel at the new iterations of it winning the Nobel, without at least admitting first that some new side effects may have cropped up.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:36 am 

I distinctly remember you fending off concerns raised about the side effects of the COVID mRNA vaccine with cries of "this technology has been around since the 80's!"
It was done sarcastically to prove the point that Dr Robert Malone did not in fact invent the vaccine I took as was claimed by others when convenient. I believe I claimed the vaccine that I took was more like 10 years old as that was when the initial trials began.

But now new iterations you admit are detached from the 1989 version of it are worthy of official praise and esteem from the scientific community? It just seems to me that you cannot appeal to the age of the tech to cast doubt on concerns about side effects, then marvel at the new iterations of it winning the Nobel, without at least admitting first that some new side effects may have cropped up.
You started from a failed premise so I won't hold this one against you.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:38 am 

Brick wrote:
I distinctly remember you fending off concerns raised about the side effects of the COVID mRNA vaccine with cries of "this technology has been around since the 80's!"
It was done sarcastically to prove the point that Dr Robert Malone did not in fact invent the vaccine I took as was claimed by others when convenient. I believe I claimed the vaccine that I took was more like 10 years old as that was when the initial trials began.

But now new iterations you admit are detached from the 1989 version of it are worthy of official praise and esteem from the scientific community? It just seems to me that you cannot appeal to the age of the tech to cast doubt on concerns about side effects, then marvel at the new iterations of it winning the Nobel, without at least admitting first that some new side effects may have cropped up.
You started from a failed premise so I won't hold this one against you.

That's really, really convenient for you, Rick. "I was being sarcastic when I said that wrong thing, what I REALLY said was..." :lol:

Last edited by Juice's Lecture Notes on Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:39 am 

It is convenient that the things I actually said are the things I actually said.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:41 am 

Brick wrote:
It is convenient that the things I actually said are the things I actually said.

But you actually said the thing I said you did about the vaccine tech being solid because it's been around since the 80's. Only now are you claiming that you were just being sarcastic, and that your REAL claim was that it was from 10 years ago and that's why it's safe.

That's just convenient, that's all. Good for you!

Last edited by Juice's Lecture Notes on Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:41 am 

https://chicagofanatics.com/viewtopic.php?f=175&t=124625&p=3790079&hilit=mrna+years#p3790079

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:45 am 

Brick wrote:

But you actually said the thing I said you did about the vaccine tech being solid because it's been around since the 80's. Only now are you claiming that you were just being sarcastic, and that your REAL claim was that it was from 10 years ago and that's why it's safe.

That's just convenient, that's all. Good for you!

It's ok to just admit you were wrong and don't have a photographic memory of every one of my posts. I made it easy for you to do so now by providing a post that proves that it was not a mystery.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:48 am 

I'll also provide me saying it was tested for about 10 years.

https://chicagofanatics.com/viewtopic.php?f=175&t=125875&p=3676339&hilit=10+mrna+trials#p3676339

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:53 am 

Dr. Robert Malone should be given the Nobel prize. He invented the vaccine.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:03 am 

Brick wrote:

:lol: You walked back from "more like 10 years old" to "about" 10 years old because you found your quote where you said the technology has been tested on humans "for over 10 years now".

But yes, you are correct that I misremembered your position as genuine when it was a troll, you actually believe the mRNA COVID vaccine is safe because it's been tested for over 10 years now, despite that chronologically being impossible. Are you going to send these Nobel recipients a bottle of something?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:03 am 

Douchebag wrote:

Dr. Robert Malone should be given the Nobel prize. He invented the vaccine.

AND I heard he hates Fauci! Someone should interview him!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:22 am 

:lol: You walked back from "more like 10 years old" to "about" 10 years old because you found your quote where you said the technology has been tested on humans "for over 10 years now".
I don't see much of a difference there.

But yes, you are correct that I misremembered your position as genuine when it was a troll, you actually believe the mRNA COVID vaccine is safe because it's been tested for over 10 years now, despite that chronologically being impossible. Are you going to send these Nobel recipients a bottle of something?
I made it clear many times that I didn't actually think the vaccine was invented in 1989. Seacrest even stopped calling Dr. Robert Malone the inventor since you know, he wasn't the inventor though his contribution was valuable.

I'll put you down in the camp that thinks the COVID vaccine was invented during a 2 week stretch in 2020. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:37 am 

Brick wrote:
I'll put you down in the camp that thinks the COVID vaccine was invented during a 2 week stretch in 2020. :lol:

When was the vaccine you took tested on humans, again?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:55 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Bagels wrote:
Dr, how many vaccines should we get?

Fo Fo Fo

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:29 am 

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-new-evidence-confirms-covid-19-vaccines-are-overwhelmingly-safe/
I look forward to taking more mrna vaccines in the future. Lots of potential and obviously very safe. If COVID wasn't over I'd even get a booster!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:01 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's

He still doesn't understand the difference between the technology, and the contents of the vaccine.

The board's most prolific troller is trolling himself at this point. Just enjoy it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:41 pm 

Seacrest wrote:

He still doesn't understand the difference between the technology, and the contents of the vaccine.

The board's most prolific troller is trolling himself at this point. Just enjoy it.

We all now agree with me that Dr. Robert Malone did not in fact invent the vaccine I took.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:45 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Brick wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

We all now agree with me that Dr. Robert Malone did not in fact invent the vaccine I took.

Disingenuous PRick.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:51 pm 

Nardi wrote:
Brick wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Disingenuous PRick.

Huh?

Dr. Robert Malone today claims to be the inventor of mRna vaccines. Seacrest has also claimed he invented the technology.

I'm just happy the safe and effective(enough) vaccine I took is actually safer than I even expected.