It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Mahomes Family !!!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:06 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Tale as old as time . Pat inherited his dad’s athletic ability, Jackson inherited his dad being a piece of shit

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:23 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Someone has me on ignore. Why does POSSIBLY getting behind the wheel when you are over the legal limit make PMS a piece of shit?

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:24 am 

Dui's should be decriminalized. Instead of locking people up, we should be offering them rides home.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:30 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Nas wrote:
Someone has me on ignore. Why does POSSIBLY getting behind the wheel when you are over the legal limit make PMS a piece of shit?

It's a ridiculous penalty. They treat it like vehicular homicide. Woulda coulda isn't a felony.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:32 am 
100000 CLUB

IkeSouth wrote:
Dui's should be decriminalized. Instead of locking people up, we should be offering them rides home.

He knows his so is days away from playing in a Super Bowl. It was irresponsible to be a distraction. I'm sure a good old boy had the police on standby after his second drink. Take an Uber or get a room.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:37 am 
100000 CLUB

Nardi wrote:
Nas wrote:

It's a ridiculous penalty. They treat it like vehicular homicide. Woulda coulda isn't a felony.

The power of the insurance lobby. I imagine everyone here has gotten behind the wheel of a car or in the car with someone else when, legally, too much alcohol or drugs were consumed.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:35 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Vehicular homicide is already a bullshit too lenient penalty. I know this girl wiped out a couple riding motorcycles up near Traverse City one spring day, driving distracted (cell-phone) not drunk. She did 45 days. Killed 2 people, grandparents even, and got a six week holiday at county.

Either the Freaknomics guys or maybe Malcolm Gladwell did a podcast on the history of criminal liability for injuring / killing someone with a motor vehicle. They chalked up the freakishly light penalties for mowing down someone with a vehicle as an indirect, but initially necessary subsidy to the auto industry that has outlived its efficacy.

Last edited by Hussra on Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:37 am 

pizza_Place: John's
badcop, what are your thoughts on the Reid family?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:41 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Nas wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Nas wrote:

The power of the insurance lobby. I imagine everyone here has gotten behind the wheel of a car or in the car with someone else when, legally, too much alcohol or drugs were consumed.

JORR vibe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:49 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Nas wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Nas wrote:

I’m also assuming if anyone here did that and got caught, arrested , had their license suspended for six months or a year , had to pay $15,000 fine a lawyer , attend classes , that they wouldn’t do it again. That’s why he’s a piece of shit.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:52 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
This makes him like the 3rd or 4th worst member of the Mahomes family.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:55 am 

badrogue17 wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Nas wrote:

I’m also assuming if anyone here did that and got caught, arrested , had their license suspended for six months or a year , had to pay $15,000 fine a lawyer , attend classes , that they wouldn’t do it again. That’s why he’s a piece of shit.

How many times have you been popped?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:55 am 
100000 CLUB

badrogue17 wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Nas wrote:

That's fair.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:01 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
he's a moron at a minimum, especially given the priors. but say he was double the legal limit... then he's a true piece of shit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:05 am 
100000 CLUB

billypootons wrote:
he's a moron at a minimum, especially given the priors. but say he was double the legal limit... then he's a true piece of shit

I'm guessing he didn't blow. I'm also guessing he was targeted. Either way, he should have known better or had better friends.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Hussra wrote:
Vehicular homicide is already a bullshit too lenient penalty. I know this girl wiped out a couple riding motorcycles up near Traverse City one spring day, driving distracted (cell-phone) not drunk. She did 45 days. Killed 2 people, grandparents even, and got a six week holiday at county.

Either the Freaknomics guys or maybe Malcolm Gladwell did a podcast on the history of criminal liability for injuring / killing someone with a motor vehicle. They chalked up the freakishly light penalties for mowing down someone with a vehicle as an indirect, but initially necessary subsidy to the auto industry that has outlived its efficacy.

Cars must have an NRA level lobby. We wouldn’t want to do anything to inconvenience drivers. Some guy on a bike rolls a stop sign though and they should be given the death penalty

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:49 pm 

KDdidit wrote:

Cars must have an NRA level lobby. We wouldn’t want to do anything to inconvenience drivers. Some guy on a bike rolls a stop sign though and they should be given the death penalty

sounds about right to me

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:53 pm 

Agreed. It's nice when the whole board can coalesce on a subject.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:55 pm 

look at these pussies complain about leaves

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:57 pm 

Bike lanes are like children. They are our future.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:58 pm 

KDdidit wrote:
Hussra wrote:

To have severe penalties for non-malicious driving mistakes you would have to pretty much ban the types of transportation from the roads that can cause death because someone did an improper lane change.