It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 2:13 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The 'real' Baby McNown
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
I have privately told one or two posters I would do my best to curtail my usage of a certain word, but for as expansive as my trove of words may be, I can think of none other that is a more apropos one-word descriptor for this sage of a salt of a schmuck known as Baby McNown.

I mean, it's one thing to get for a person to get their jollies by being brave enough to pick on easy targets like Chas .... it has it's place arguably, but considering that's BM's only real claim to fame, it's like bragging about beating a 5 year old at a game of 21 under make it, take it rules. But that's fine, he's not the only person that does that ... it's a board thing.

Then he got brave and started branching out by taking on fellas like, say, Seacrest or Ivan ... someone who once in a while is someone not getting shit on after every post. Certainly a more difficult target, kind like beating a 10 year old now.

Sure, he's tried to play against someone his own size so to speak .... find a thread where he's tried to take it to someone like Darkside .... it more or less looks like the first example, except now BM is the 5 year old, in more ways than one.

Not having learned his lesson or his place, or perhaps the psychotropic meds didn't show up on time, or someone bet him a steak dinner as to whether he could convince a messageboard that he was king shit of fuck island, and he decided to engage Boilermaker Rick and ... well ... that clearly hasn't gone in his favor. A more reasonable person would perhaps let it go, or say 'good game' and accept the loss .... or not have tried to play 'one against everyone' in the first place. But that has not occured, clearly.

But then again we wouldn't have the newest mult sensation, or a thread that has engaged the board on a singular target in a fashion that hasn't happened quite like this in some time. In a way, it truly and finally is Mao's Revenge.

I guess what I mean to say is that it takes a special brand of fella to draw the attention of so many different types of folks ... the debaters, the haters, the brains, the regular joes, the occasional posters and the hard-core everyday folks, the jocks, the cocks, the Cubs and Sox fans standing arm in arm with Bears and Packers fans, those both near and far, the male, the female, and the undeclared, the married, the single, the rich, the poor, the good, the bad, and the ugly .... I mean to say is that it takes a real special brand of fella to really bring this board together in this way.

So we here at the CSFMB salute and give a rightly earned Shoutout! to the 'real' Baby McCown .... the man, myth, and legend .... the asshole's asshole .... the cock of the walk and the ass of the horse .... the Caller Bob of Caller Bobs and the king of queens .... the accidental dilletante in the ways of fuckery .... in his own truly inimitable way a true board treasure, entirely and completely worthy of the title of genius.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:08 pm 
I humbly accept your shoutout, and in gratitutde I invite you as well to the buffet of cock.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:12 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
I have privately told one or two posters I would do my best to curtail my usage of a certain word, but for as expansive as my trove of words may be, I can think of none other that is a more apropos one-word descriptor for this sage of a salt of a schmuck known as Baby McNown.

I mean, it's one thing to get for a person to get their jollies by being brave enough to pick on easy targets like Chas .... it has it's place arguably, but considering that's BM's only real claim to fame, it's like bragging about beating a 5 year old at a game of 21 under make it, take it rules. But that's fine, he's not the only person that does that ... it's a board thing.

Then he got brave and started branching out by taking on fellas like, say, Seacrest or Ivan ... someone who once in a while is someone not getting shit on after every post. Certainly a more difficult target, kind like beating a 10 year old now.

Sure, he's tried to play against someone his own size so to speak .... find a thread where he's tried to take it to someone like Darkside .... it more or less looks like the first example, except now BM is the 5 year old, in more ways than one.

Not having learned his lesson or his place, or perhaps the psychotropic meds didn't show up on time, or someone bet him a steak dinner as to whether he could convince a messageboard that he was king shit of fuck island, and he decided to engage Boilermaker Rick and ... well ... that clearly hasn't gone in his favor. A more reasonable person would perhaps let it go, or say 'good game' and accept the loss .... or not have tried to play 'one against everyone' in the first place. But that has not occured, clearly.

But then again we wouldn't have the newest mult sensation, or a thread that has engaged the board on a singular target in a fashion that hasn't happened quite like this in some time. In a way, it truly and finally is Mao's Revenge.

I guess what I mean to say is that it takes a special brand of fella to draw the attention of so many different types of folks ... the debaters, the haters, the brains, the regular joes, the occasional posters and the hard-core everyday folks, the jocks, the cocks, the Cubs and Sox fans standing arm in arm with Bears and Packers fans, those both near and far, the male, the female, and the undeclared, the married, the single, the rich, the poor, the good, the bad, and the ugly .... I mean to say is that it takes a real special brand of fella to really bring this board together in this way.

So we here at the CSFMB salute and give a rightly earned Shoutout! to the 'real' Baby McCown .... the man, myth, and legend .... the asshole's asshole .... the cock of the walk and the ass of the horse .... the Caller Bob of Caller Bobs and the king of queens .... the accidental dilletante in the ways of fuckery .... in his own truly inimitable way a true board treasure, entirely and completely worthy of the title of genius.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:14 pm 

pizza_Place: aurelios
:lol:
To funny it has been a thing I will give you that :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:14 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Baby McNown wrote:
I humbly accept your shoutout, and in gratitutde I invite you as well to the buffet of cock.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Caseys
Don Tiny wrote:

:cheers:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:23 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Why do you have to take "King of Queens" and turn it into something vulgar?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
You know guy I appreciate you all coming to my aide but the terms that are being used to describe and define me I am having some uneasy thoughts about. I am not a moron just a asshole,in fact that is my nickname Captain asshole. Long story not what you all may think. So once again thanks but I am to the contrary an alcoholic or on the government dole anymore so can stop using those descriptive terms okay?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:00 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:01 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
You know guy I appreciate you all coming to my aide

Let's slow that down a little bit, captain

chaspoppcap wrote:
I am not a moron just a asshole

*an

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:36 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
It is amazing how often baby wants men to have sex with other men or be penetrated by phallic symbols.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Fantastic thread.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:04 pm 
Oh look. The attention whore known as Darko came home and had to try and stir the pot.

The buffet of cock awaits you sir.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Don Tiny wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:35 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Baby McNown wrote:
Oh look. The attention whore known as Darko came home and had to try and stir the pot.

The buffet of cock awaits you sir.

You really are interested in men sucking cocks.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Darkside wrote:
It is amazing how often baby wants men to have sex with other men or be penetrated by phallic symbols.

No wonder he's almost someone's favorite poster ....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:47 am 

sini told me that was both too long and that he didn't read

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:23 am 

chaspoppcap wrote:
I am not a moron just a asshole,in fact that is my nickname Captain asshole. Long story not what you all may think.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You never disappoint, Captain Asshole

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Others have asked publicly and privatley I have given the same answer.

I think he is off center. Not clinically speaking, but the guy has a ton of anger towards anyone that even drops a different view from anything he says.

I dont know what his job is, but the time he has spent here the last 48 hours insulting people must tell me he works in government because only the unemployed and Govt workers would have so much time to do so much posting.

I am sure this post will be met with some insult or nasty comment, which would make it about his 20th so post towards me about a rusty pole, which puts me about 50 behind many others.

It's actually kind of impressive to fight with so many at once, doesnt show a lack of brain power, but maybe some misplaced anger?

No, I wont ban him for any period of time for posting his crazy and nasty thoughts, at this point.

Nurse Ratched: The best thing we can do is go on with our daily routine.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:05 pm 

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:09 pm 
LOL. BagHead still won't reply to an actual post. But has plenty of time to come rip on me.

And he must not be very good at reading.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:17 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
LOL. BagHead still won't reply to an actual post. But has plenty of time to come rip on me.

And he must not be very good at reading.

I have answered your YES or NO question, with a simple NO.

Did I really rip you or just describe you?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:18 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
bigfan wrote:

I think he is off center. Not clinically speaking, but the guy has a ton of anger towards anyone that even drops a different view from anything he says.

I dont know what his job is, but the time he has spent here the last 48 hours insulting people must tell me he works in government because only the unemployed and Govt workers would have so much time to do so much posting.

I am sure this post will be met with some insult or nasty comment, which would make it about his 20th so post towards me about a rusty pole, which puts me about 50 behind many others.

It's actually kind of impressive to fight with so many at once, doesnt show a lack of brain power, but maybe some misplaced anger?

No, I wont ban him for any period of time for posting his crazy and nasty thoughts, at this point.

I was about 2/3rds of the way through this before I was pretty certain who he was talking about.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:19 pm 
You answered after I called you out for it in here.

And nah, being an asshole to me is your thing now too. And it seems to bug you that I now have both middle fingers extended just as much as the rest of them.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:21 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
You answered after I called you out for it in here.

And nah, being an asshole to me is your thing now too. And it seems to bug you that I now have both middle fingers extended just as much as the rest of them.

yes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:22 pm 

Baby McCown wrote:
And it seems to bug you that I now have both middle fingers extended just as much as the rest of them.
I don't think your hands are doing it right.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:22 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
bigfan wrote:

I was about 2/3rds of the way through this before I was pretty certain who he was talking about.

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:26 pm 
Hey Seacrest. You've only had months of research. Do you have Jesus quote about hating the homos for us yet? No? Ok then maybe you can give us the verse where he says not to eat meat on Friday since you just got done with that.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:29 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Baby McNown wrote:
Hey Seacrest. You've only had months of research. Do you have Jesus quote about hating the homos for us yet? No? Ok then maybe you can give us the verse where he says not to eat meat on Friday since you just got done with that.

Thanks.

I don't think Jesus hates homos.

Will you be able to stop talking about cocks now?

Last edited by Seacrest on Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:30 pm 

"Eat Mor chiken" Jesus H Christ 0 BC