It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 1:54 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
http://www.barstoolsports.com/boston/su ... st-watch/#

The video is hilarious. Love the irreverence.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HINTON TOWNSHIP, Mich. — It was a lot quieter Sunday night outside James Taylor’s home than it was just hours before.Taylor, 20, calls the farm house that’s been in the family for 100 years his party house.Taylor said Saturday night started out as a planned birthday party for a friend, but it quickly grew to more than 2,000 people. He also said that it was a goodbye party for him before he moves to California next week. Taylor said it was a party for the record books. He captured images while standing on the roof of his home while a massive crowd cheered him on. With two DJ’s, a fire thrower, go-go dancers and strippers, Taylor believes he successfully threw the largest party ever to hit West Michigan.As for reports of overdoses, “I didn’t force anything down anyone’s throat,” Taylor said. “I didn’t make anyone stay here until 7 a.m. or 11 a.m. or whenever it is that everyone finally left. I didn’t make this kid pass out on my floor. People wanted to be here. That was their decision.” Taylor said that he isn’t ruling out another party.“There’s always a coming home party,” said Taylor. “I feel like anybody that’s got a real problem with me partying out here in the middle of nowhere is a spaz.”

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:11 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
I didn't know he still had it at 65-70 years old.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
rock on kid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:07 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
We were renting a house when we first moved down here. Mom went to Arizona my junior year of high school. I had a little get together which got a bit out of hand. What I didn't know was that the landlord's son was a city cop. He was nice enough to show up and broke the party up without busting anyone.

I woke up the next day and had to repaint the living room. i had taken everything off the walls before hand and of course I put some things back in the wrong spot. Took my mom about 10 minutes to start asking me questions. needless to say, the neighbors were happy to fill her in.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:51 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
i guess he wasn't lonely tonight...