It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 10:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Douchebag
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
Douchebag wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:
Just don't refresh the page or hit the back button - you'll lose your place in line!

Still there... :lol: :lol:

At 3:10 I was advised that tickets are now sold out. I'm crushed.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:56 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Happy birthday buttmunch

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:17 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Chus wrote:

Which Crew member has baking duties?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Seacrest wrote:
Chus wrote:

Which Crew member has baking duties?

Goggles.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
Why the fuck are Foo Fighters playing Cubby Bear?
oh, and happy birthday, douchebag. you're not old.
I was in 3rd grade when you were born........
:shock:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:31 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
I was already an uncle when Douchebag was born.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
On the day Douchebag was born, I was pulling bongs w/ Bruce Douglas, Anthony Welch and several other Illini ballers in some dormitory.

I was still in HS and got suspended for one soccer game because I verbally abused a ref. This happened to be the only game our principal/priest attended. My mother was also there. :lol:

Amazingly, I was able to turn this into a positive and rode the Illini Swallow to Champaign for a Rush show at Assembly Hall. My buddy was a freshman and scored 2nd row tickets and, 28 Rush shows later, it remains my favorite concert experience.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:57 am 

Furious Styles wrote:
On the day Douchebag was born, I was pulling bongs w/ Bruce Douglas, Anthony Welch and several other Illini ballers in some dormitory.

I was still in HS and got suspended for one soccer game because I verbally abused a ref. This happened to be the only game our principal/priest attended. My mother was also there. :lol:

Amazingly, I was able to turn this into a positive and rode the Illini Swallow to Champaign for a Rush show at Assembly Hall. My buddy was a freshman and scored 2nd row tickets and, 28 Rush shows later, it remains my favorite concert experience.

Rock N Roll

I was fired from one job ever...at age 16...because a concert was more important than a store meeting....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:07 am 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
rogers park bryan wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:

Rock N Roll

I was fired from one job ever...at age 16...because a concert was more important than a store meeting....

What concert?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:10 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
shirtless driver wrote:
Why the fuck are Foo Fighters playing?

Better.

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
rogers park bryan wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:

Rock N Roll

I almost got fired from Da Jewels back in 1995. I gave at least one month's notice that I was unavailable to work on two consecutive days, because the Dead were in town. They put me on the schedule anyway. I told them that I wasn't going to be in, and that they should find somebody else to work. They didn't, and I didn't show up, so they wrote me up for NCNS (no call, no show). I threw that right into the circular file. I quit the job a short time later.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

Last edited by Chus on Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

T-Bone wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:

Rock N Roll

What concert?

George Michael

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:18 am 

T-Bone wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:

Rock N Roll

What concert?

Oasis, which at the time was a HUGE deal for me.

I didnt actively choose to miss the meeting. I went to concert on saturday night but was sick. The cold was not going to stop me and this was pre Red Bull, 5 Hour energy etc. So I took a No-Doz or something. I rocked the fucking show. We stayed at this girls step dads house because it was in Rosemont.

So I stayed up pretty much all night. I passed out when I got home @ 11 the next day and slept thru a 7pm meeting.