It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:51 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:07 pm 
1000 CLUB

In his post game press conference. I would think that somebody advised him on what not to say. But it's Michigan St and the leaders have been making asses of themselves all along. So maybe they don't have anybody that knows how to handle this.

Will he be defiant? That would be bad. Will he be angry? That would be bad. Will he talk about all the good he's done? Bad as well.

It's not about you, Tom. Gotta remember that. Rape and sexual abuse trump your dumb ass. All you do is teach people how to put a ball in a hoop.

I think he's fired regardless. But this presser might hurry it along if he fucks it up.

FS1 said they will cover the presser after the game. I'm sure one of the ESPNs will cover it as well. But the regular ESPN has an NBA game.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:48 pm 
1000 CLUB

He refused to answer any questions. Basically just said he's worried about the survivors.

So he didn't make an ass of himself. Said he's not quitting. But you could see in his face that he's facing hell and will go down. He just wants to hang on as long as he can. At least finish the year. Because all this guy knows is Michigan State and teaching guys to put a ball through a hoop.

But I could see his ass going to the NBA. He'll be toxic in college once fired. But NBA rapes never fall on the head coach. Or any criminal activity for that matter. Because you can't cover that up in the NBA nor do you have to worry about doing so. There is no college police or AD to help you cover it up. It's real police. So if NBA players go down the coach isn't responsible for grown ass rapist men.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Is the whole reason you created this thread because you wanted this to be the thread that people bump in the future in case something happens with Izzo...and then you can have your name on it?

Don't answer that it's rhetorical.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
shakes wrote:
Is the whole reason you created this thread because you wanted this to be the thread that people bump in the future in case something happens with Izzo...and then you can have your name on it?

Great post.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:03 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
FavreFan wrote:
shakes wrote:

Great post.

He's not wrong though.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:06 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Don Tiny wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
shakes wrote:

Great post.

He's not wrong though.

He’s completely right. This is why Beardown has always been terrible, and his defenders misguided at best(looking at you RPB).

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:14 am 
1000 CLUB

shakes wrote:

No.

You guys really think too much about threads. The fact that it bothers all of you so much is more amazing then me starting threads.