It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:19 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Does anyone listen to this show?

I've heard about 30 minutes of it on several occasions. It's an OK show that is hosted by Chris Blech, Adam Abdalla, and Jonathan Hood. I don't like Hood, regardless of format. Much of Belch's contribution seems to be regurgitating stats/advanced metrics. He's a millennial, which he frequently mentions, and loves advanced metrics. I'm not sure if he actually watches CFB games or if he just likes to reads websites devoted to stats. Abdalla is a little goofy and I'm not sure how much of what he says is just him doing a bit or if he's serious.

I have listened to Blech and Abdalla's Sunday morning show when I'm doing my grocery shopping, and Blech is sometimes dismissive of and kind of dickish to Abdalla. I later found out they were roommates for about six years, so I guess it's not Blech being a dick as much it is ballbusting between two guys who have known each other for a long time.

When The Game was on the air they had a very good college football show Saturday mornings with Howard Griffith, Jerry DiNardo, and someone else whose name I can't recall right now.