It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:04 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: Zion Williamson
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:59 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
shakes wrote:
312player wrote:
Give it a few days and FF will be preaching about how Cassius Winston is the number one pick.

FF already has Carson Edwards going #1 so maybe it will be co-#1 picks.

Edwards should definitely be a lottery pick. This “he’s not a 1st round pick” nonsense is hilariously stupid.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:45 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
FavreFan wrote:
shakes wrote:
312player wrote:
Give it a few days and FF will be preaching about how Cassius Winston is the number one pick.

Edwards should definitely be a lottery pick. This “he’s not a 1st round pick” nonsense is hilariously stupid.

:lol: :lol: not even close to a lottery pick. Maybe a late first rounder. Most likely a 2nd rounder. Very undersized 2G, not a PG. Tops out as an off the bench instant offense type. Nothing wrong with that, but that's not the guy you spend a lottery pick on.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:47 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
shakes wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
shakes wrote:
312player wrote:

:lol: :lol: not even close to a lottery pick. Maybe a late first rounder. Most likely a 2nd rounder. Very undersized 2G, not a PG. Tops out as an off the bench instant offense type. Nothing wrong with that, but that's not the guy you spend a lottery pick on.

Yeah that's just dumb. Isaiah Thomas is undersized. Carsen Edwards is fine and clearly doesn't have a problem getting a shot off against much taller opponents.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:11 am 

FavreFan wrote:
shakes wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
shakes wrote:
312player wrote:

Yeah that's just dumb. Isaiah Thomas is undersized. Carsen Edwards is fine and clearly doesn't have a problem getting a shot off against much taller opponents.

yep, and that's why he'll be a solid bench scorer instant offense type of guy.

Dumb is when you watch a guy play a couple times and decide you know all there is to know about him. Some of us have been watching Edwards closely for 3 years, not 3 games.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:15 am 

FavreFan wrote:
shakes wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
shakes wrote:
312player wrote:

Supposedly Carsen was exposed pretty badly in the pre-draft scrimmages last year and was told by pretty much everyone he needed to return and improve on things to give him more point guard skills. He really didn't though clearly he improved. I think a lottery pick is too high unless he is the MVP of those this year but I think he'll prove himself to have a good place in the NBA.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:18 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
shakes wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
shakes wrote:
312player wrote:

Supposedly Carsen was exposed pretty badly in the pre-draft scrimmages last year and was told by pretty much everyone he needed to return and improve on things to give him more point guard skills. He really didn't though clearly he improved. I think a lottery pick is too high unless he is the MVP of those this year but I think he'll prove himself to have a good place in the NBA.

Agree.

He's not a better prospect than Jalen Brunson last year who was a high 2nd round pick, but should've been a late 1st rounder.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
Caller Bob wrote:
He's going to be a fucking monster in the NBA

He will not be better than the guy from Philly. Bucks ,or Nuggets :D

I'm out.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:48 pm 

Great article about what a shitty job Coach K did this year. Love seeing this fraud exposed.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-basketball/2019/4/1/18290344/duke-zion-williamson-coach-k-mike-krzyzewski-rj-barrett-march-madness-michigan-state-ncaa-tournament

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:38 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Ha, RJ Barrett fucking blows but don't tell that to JBil$$

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8