It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:06 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 332 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:14 am 

conns7901 wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Nardi wrote:
So the Blers choked?

badly. They didn't score for something like 7 minutes at the end of regulation. It was an almost unlosable game. Despite all of that, they should have won in OT.

I have a hard time even talking about it. All four top seeds lost yesterday. The NCAA was right there for them.

Young coaching definitely into play. Valentine still has plenty of growing to do. Players choked on it though.

The lose a lot this year. They also bring a lot back and had probably the best recruiting year in their history. They absolutely must insure that Miles Rubin returns. The future still looks good.

There is a better chance he already has his next deal line up. SIU looked to have a good team returning and got gutted in the portal last year. The new era of NIL is just turning mid major teams into farm systems.

He isn't ready for a next level jump. His offensive game is raw. His defensive game looks good because of the blocks but fouling a guard outside of the three point line versus Bonnies really is representative of where he is at the moment. I could see those offers in a year. Right now, he would get pushed around in a place like the B10.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:34 am 

I don't have much hope in the post season for high seeded teams who lose the first game of their conference tournament. That's another one on a coach to get his team motivated (or not play at all).

Bad ending to an otherwise very good season.

I followed Loyola when it was me and building maintenance crew as the only people in the stands. I'm not going to overlook a 20+ win season with an NIT berth.

Hopefully, better times are ahead. The coach and program are still growing

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 332 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12