It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:21 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
good dolphin wrote:
am I bad person for thinking both that Fitzgerald deserved to be fired for allowing the hazing AND the that the former player is a total pussy for considering it such a big deal?

That kind of captures where I’m at.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:54 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
am I bad person for thinking both that Fitzgerald deserved to be fired for allowing the hazing AND the that the former player is a total pussy for considering it such a big deal?

We know Fitz knew about this ?

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:01 am 

badrogue17 wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Supposedly it’s been going on for about 20 years, so either he’s the dumbest, most ignorant coach in college football or he was aware of it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:24 am 

badrogue17 wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

A reporter has a picture of a coach's board with "Shrek's List" on it. They also have video of coaches making the hand signals over players that signified they were owed a dry humping session.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:25 am 

Brick if we could get a few more of these scandals to break out across the Big 10 then maybe Purdue and IU could finish in the top half of the conference

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:27 am 

RFDC wrote:
Brick if we could get a few more of these scandals to break out across the Big 10 then maybe Purdue and IU could finish in the top half of the conference

Excuse me. Purdue was 2nd in the conference last year in football.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:29 am 

Brick wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Excuse me. Purdue was 2nd in the conference last year in football.

:lol: thats cute.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:34 am 

pizza_Place: Georgio's--Crystal Lake
Well if you lived at Camp Lejune, were exposed to firefighting foam, or experienced harassment as member of Northwestern Football...you'll find legal help via Facebook ads. The link below was part of a Facebook ad that popped up in my feed today.

https://www.northwesternhazinglawsuit.com/

Cause tried and true
I see the light in you
Oh, can you dig in my soul?
Could you smell my whole...
life?--Gener and Deaner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:42 am 
1000 CLUB

I would let the northwestern boys dry hump me for a million dollar settlement.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:55 am 

Apparently one of the recommendations from the report was that the team must have an independent locker room observer to police/deter humping and report back to the university president.

So part of the solution to this is to insert another person to diligently watch the naked football players and inform the president on his findings.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:56 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
good dolphin wrote:

Get off the fence!

Getting fired for not being good at his job? Sure. Nothing I've read tells me he should be fired for this. At worst, he should be suspended for a couple of games.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:28 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
Nas wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Get off the fence!

Getting fired for not being good at his job? Sure. Nothing I've read tells me he should be fired for this. At worst, he should be suspended for a couple of games.

No, I'm with Dolphin. I have zero cares about NU or Fitzgerald. At the same time, NU is also a bunch of pussies for caving to the outcry. This whole thing is just a big bundle of stupid.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:02 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
The right move would have been to stick to their original wrong decision and and hunker down while saying 'fuck you'. You give an inch and the mob grabs a mile.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
seems to me that anyone who says the hazing should be stopped and Fitzgerald should be fired is a homophobe.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:43 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
badrogue17 wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Fitz isn't gonna suck you off and, most importantly to you, he's not a cop. It ok to break bad on him.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:47 pm 

shakes wrote:
seems to me that anyone who says the hazing should be stopped and Fitzgerald should be fired is a homophobe.

Yep, I said a couple days ago that Bernstein is repressing the gay football lifestyle.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Roseangela's
sabu wrote:
Nas wrote:
Being smeared as a racist and a sexual assault enabler probably helps him. He was fine a couple of days ago, and after a few cries from the liberal SJWs, he wasn't. What changed?

hell yes

he went from being all around bestest buddy great guy, even though his team sucks

to friggin Heinrich Himmer from Friday to end of bidness Monday.

In the immoral words of the great sage, Lee Elia:

"They're really really behind ya
MY FUCKING ASS"

friggin Pat F went from nice guy to ex CLTV sports host Rob Goldman,

too bad it happened during All Star Week......interrupted our hot takes on songs that
college radio hosts want to talk about while Peggy K really gives us the low down on hazing.
what a bunch of fucking hypocrites, Id argue the evidence is BS as well, the multi million dollar
real downtown white glove investigation found nothing, but SSW Woodward and Bernstien wanna bes
killed themselve old paddy f

later
sabu

We need more sabu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:47 am 
100000 CLUB

They put the interim tag on the new DC. How can you weed out unprecedented racism and dry humping by promoting the whites?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:55 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
good dolphin wrote:

Apparently, you are just confused.

So Fitz should have been fired for allowing unseemly behavior but the person who had the courage to speak out about what Fitz tried to hide is a pussy?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:19 am 

Seacrest wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

So Fitz should have been fired for allowing unseemly behavior but the person who had the courage to speak out about what Fitz tried to hide is a pussy?

Who is the person who courageously spoke up?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:15 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Seacrest wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

A former QB is what I've read, but I can't say for sure. His name was in print, but I had never heard of him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:26 am 
1000 CLUB

Nas wrote:
They put the interim tag on the new DC. How can you weed out unprecedented racism and dry humping by promoting the whites?

This DC wasn’t on the staff last year. So as far as we know, with this white, he’s one of the few good ones.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:33 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Seacrest wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

A former QB is what I've read, but I can't say for sure. His name was in print, but I had never heard of him.

A disgruntled backup who thought he should be starting on a 1-8 team, no doubt.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:40 am 

Seacrest wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Some pussy.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:46 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

So what?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:53 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Tall Midget wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

So what?

Would he have complained if he were the starter?

Was anyone injured during the hazing? I get that some- maybe many- may not have liked it. Then be a man and stand up. Don't wait until your time on the team is over and complain to a reporter.

Feelings were hurt. Okay.

You've "hazed" plenty of people on this board. Should BRick go cry to the press because of the way you have treated him?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:54 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
This morning, Mark Grote insisted the players doing the dry humping are homophobes, dry humping is especially offensive to any homosexuals on the team, and wondered why the dry humpers don't think there are any homosexuals playing college football.

Unless they explicitly said so, I don't know how you would determine if the dry humpers are homophobic.

Are unwanted sexual advances more "offensive" if the person making them is not of the same sexual orientation as the person they are making them to? I would think they would just be unwanted, period, regardless if it were straight/gay, gay/straight, straight/straight, or gay/gay.

If they found the advances to be "offensive", wouldn't that make them homophobic?

It's hard to keep all of this straight. Or gay.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:56 am 

Seacrest wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

I'm not confused. The head of a program cannot allow hazing. If the head of any other program in the school allowed hazing, she would be fired as well. They probably even have some administrative rules covering the situation. Once someone higher in the organization hears about it they are almost obliged to act.

The hazing isn't of such a level that a normally adjusted early 20s male should really think twice about it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:59 am 

Tad Queasy wrote:
This morning, Mark Grote insisted the players doing the dry humping are homophobes, dry humping is especially offensive to any homosexuals on the team, and wondered why the dry humpers don't think there are any homosexuals playing college football.

Unless they explicitly said so, I don't know how you would determine if the dry humpers are homophobic.

Are unwanted sexual advances more "offensive" if the person making them is not of the same sexual orientation as the person they are making them to? I would think they would just be unwanted, period, regardless if it were straight/gay, gay/straight, straight/straight, or gay/gay.

If they found the advances to be "offensive", wouldn't that make them homophobic?

It's hard to keep all of this straight. Or gay.

You are assuming the genders of a lot of people with that post, my man/woman/person

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:59 am 
100000 CLUB

good dolphin wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

I'm not confused. The head of a program cannot allow hazing. If the head of any other program in the school allowed hazing, she would be fired as well. They probably even have some administrative rules covering the situation.

The hazing isn't of such a level that a normally adjusted early 20s male should really think twice about it.

Should Joe Maddon have been fired for sexualizing Cubs players in those costumes?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next