It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:37 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:49 pm 

ok ok ok is this thing on........

holy pile of J Hood shit, we got a pre season Bears game coming up, shouldnt these woketards continue
spewing their trailer park fecal discharge to tell us how the bears could win 10 games or make the playoffs.

old timey Aerosmith, bitches, dream on!!!!!!!! If they win 6 its a victory......

but again, HOLY SHIT, ESPN and SILVIE, the assholes N Western coaching staff and players are tone deaf, because
they suppor someone who (1) has not been criminallly charges (2) has Dan Webb representing him in the civil action
for that sweet sweet NWestern cash [at this point in his career, is Webb going to represent him if they have anything].
Webb is a PR machine for Winston (Id love to know how many vacations homes he has on the taxpayer dime]
. Hes like a Russian in hunt for red october, he doesnt take a dump without a plan.

the shirt read Northwestern versus the World #51; well that is how they feel

a. they will be out of their jobs after being lucky to win 1 game

thats kids in evanston schools, familes plans, betting on the possibility of the college football lucre; to stay in coaching and
not have to become a HS drivers ed instructor (well, it has a pension and benefits).

b. they want to stay coaching football
[so lets see I have to decide (worrying about PR from a bunch of Syracuse bitches who think they are woodward and bernstein [not that one]. or try to stay coaching
when you know you are on your ass come christmas.

ok fuck the local media asswipes, that is a no brainer

so these Syracuse woketard, Julie wannabes; go on their PR tirade and talk of the victims (of what, the shirt was support of Pat F, not of the players who may or may not
performed these team building activities, he is innocent until proven liable by a preponderance of the evidence)

1. all of the coaches know they are gone after this year, they do not care. It is more important for them to bet on Pat F than on anything the local sports media thinks of them, they will get new jobs (with university benefits). Shit, most of these local sports media turds are going to be giving up dat A for Pr jobs (like at a northwest suburban school district)

2. heres the news #2, local sports media, these coaches do not care, because you (local media) are irrelevant; no one gives a shit what gets you on your Bernstein [that local one] fainting couch.

I would have my private investigators from Dan Webb taping all this crap, minus well bring an action for defamation (libel or slander) while you get N Westerns cash plus punitive damages maybe...and an NDA from these local media outlets.

later
sabu

Last edited by sabu on Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:22 am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Roseangela's
In a non-response to a Bernstein monologue today, Leery said, "I'm looking for some hopefulness out of this because that's just how I'm built."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:38 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
There's nothing more traumatic or damaging to the human soul than a Big Ten football player being forced to walk through a gantlet of cocks on the way to shower. I'm crying right now thinking about it. I pray each night that Northwestern Football will rise from the ashes of this tragedy to greater heights and covered johnsons.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:13 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
There's nothing more traumatic or damaging to the human soul than a Big Ten football player being forced to walk through a gantlet of cocks on the way to shower. I'm crying right now thinking about it. I pray each night that Northwestern Football will rise from the ashes of this tragedy to greater heights and covered johnsons.

And since half of them have heart problems, its even more incredulous!

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:50 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
When will they go to prison!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:41 pm 

If j hood is a pile of shit and god is making him walk with a cane why are so many girls using the genetics excuse to be bad at racing?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Roseangela's
IkeSouth wrote:
If j hood is a pile of shit and god is making him walk with a cane why are so many girls using the genetics excuse to be bad at racing?

One of these days, you'll run into one. Keep at it, slugger!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:12 pm 

had one tonight eye fucking me every time i looked at her she hard turned away im a gentleman she was with a dude i know how it is but she did seem like the kind of girl who falls asleep thinking about blowing cum bubbles

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:37 am 

and that m fer became big 10 coach of the year

still

Patrick will get his lucre

dan webb does not lose

settled with a NDA

count on it
they n western lords got their new venue with rock and roll dates

and the evanston progressives get the crumbs

love it

later
sabu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:26 am 

Northwestern got a new and better coach as well as a new stadium. Plug the Fitzgerald settlement into the stadium construction and it’s just a small cost increase

The worst part is that nu now won’t get a top rated qb who almost definitely would have gone there in 2026.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:23 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
good dolphin wrote:
Northwestern got a new and better coach as well as a new stadium. Plug the Fitzgerald settlement into the stadium construction and it’s just a small cost increase

The worst part is that nu now won’t get a top rated qb who almost definitely would have gone there in 2026.

Why are you so convinced that Fitzgerald will get paid?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:01 am 

Seacrest wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Why are you so convinced that Fitzgerald will get paid?

I dont think Dan Webb has lost anything since he and Big Jimmy Thompson convicted Governor Otto Kerner

still I can imagine a settlement with a NDA, thats a win in my book, I dont think N Western wants to tender discovery, so Webbs office can leak that
like the Iranian Navy

just my opinion

later
sabu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:27 am 

sabu wrote:
ok ok ok is this thing on........

holy pile of J Hood shit, we got a pre season Bears game coming up, shouldnt these woketards continue
spewing their trailer park fecal discharge to tell us how the bears could win 10 games or make the playoffs.

old timey Aerosmith, bitches, dream on!!!!!!!! If they win 6 its a victory......

but again, HOLY SHIT, ESPN and SILVIE, the assholes N Western coaching staff and players are tone deaf, because
they suppor someone who (1) has not been criminallly charges (2) has Dan Webb representing him in the civil action
for that sweet sweet NWestern cash [at this point in his career, is Webb going to represent him if they have anything].
Webb is a PR machine for Winston (Id love to know how many vacations homes he has on the taxpayer dime]
. Hes like a Russian in hunt for red october, he doesnt take a dump without a plan.

the shirt read Northwestern versus the World #51; well that is how they feel

a. they will be out of their jobs after being lucky to win 1 game

thats kids in evanston schools, familes plans, betting on the possibility of the college football lucre; to stay in coaching and
not have to become a HS drivers ed instructor (well, it has a pension and benefits).

b. they want to stay coaching football
[so lets see I have to decide (worrying about PR from a bunch of Syracuse bitches who think they are woodward and bernstein [not that one]. or try to stay coaching
when you know you are on your ass come christmas.

ok fuck the local media asswipes, that is a no brainer

so these Syracuse woketard, Julie wannabes; go on their PR tirade and talk of the victims (of what, the shirt was support of Pat F, not of the players who may or may not
performed these team building activities, he is innocent until proven liable by a preponderance of the evidence)

1. all of the coaches know they are gone after this year, they do not care. It is more important for them to bet on Pat F than on anything the local sports media thinks of them, they will get new jobs (with university benefits). Shit, most of these local sports media turds are going to be giving up dat A for Pr jobs (like at a northwest suburban school district)

2. heres the news #2, local sports media, these coaches do not care, because you (local media) are irrelevant; no one gives a shit what gets you on your Bernstein [that local one] fainting couch.

I would have my private investigators from Dan Webb taping all this crap, minus well bring an action for defamation (libel or slander) while you get N Westerns cash plus punitive damages maybe...and an NDA from these local media outlets.

later
sabu

well that is one for old takes revealed on X

I guess when the guy behind the guy David Braun is also great (no surprise Pat F hired a young Skywalker of the college coaching genre]. Big 10 Coach of year....so we can forget about Pat F....

still think Pat will be get paid........

Ill bet a NDA and a payment to go away......remember the Nwestern endowment is 14.1 billion [that is higher than the 2023 GDP of nations like Madagascar, Laos and Tajikistan] think about that all you Nwestern "wrongful conviction" SJW kids.

later
sabu