It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 3:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:52 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
(button 48) my son get a quick flash on the TV network as part of the pep band prior to gametime.

I don't know about GOAT for women's basketball, but Caitlin is the most dominant player out there. 40 pts plus 12 assists in the elite 8 is pretty fucking solid.

We were all taking bets on Murkeys age before the internet revealed she's only 61...she looks pretty weathered for 61 :lol:

It was a great game....women's hoops don't have the athleticisms of the men's games, but I do find the pure passing and shooting a somewhat refreshing.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Larry Holmes (and of course Bernstein agreeing) blamed the loss on LSU's poor coaching. Saying meeting CC at half court double teaming her would have neutralized her.

In reality some LSU players looked overweight and out of gas. CC ran LSU to death as it was.

Last edited by vitoscotti on Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
vitoscotti wrote:
Larry Holmes (and of course Bernstein agreeing) blamed the loss on LSU's poor coaching. Saying meeting CC at half court double teaming her would have netralized her.

In reality some LSU players looked overweight and out of gas. CC ran LSU to death as it was.

Burns their ass that the slow tiny and white Iowa girls could possibly win against their preferred black wildebeests

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:22 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
badrogue17 wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:
Larry Holmes (and of course Bernstein agreeing) blamed the loss on LSU's poor coaching. Saying meeting CC at half court double teaming her would have netralized her.

Burns their ass that the slow tiny and white Iowa girls could possibly win against their preferred black wildebeests

They're right. You have to humble yourself and say, "Anyone but Jordan/Kobe." Not taking the ball out of her hands was malpractice.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:31 pm 

Nas wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

They're right. You have to humble yourself and say, "Anyone but Jordan/Kobe." Not taking the ball out of her hands was malpractice.

You don’t think this hasn’t been tried, the good ones still find a way.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:34 pm 

The same coach that beat the same exact team last year. Sure.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:51 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
Hawg Ass wrote:
Nas wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

She put up 30 in the national championship game and LSU won by 17. Can't blame the coach for thinking let her eat and shut down everyone else. Seemed to work last year.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:14 pm 
100000 CLUB

Franky T wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Nas wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

She put up 30 in the national championship game and LSU won by 17. Can't blame the coach for thinking let her eat and shut down everyone else. Seemed to work last year.

She had 40 and 12 assists. She ate and everyone else did. The start of the 3rd should have made them adjust strategy with their star player moving slightly better than Willis Reed moved yesterday.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:17 pm 

Nas wrote:
Franky T wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Nas wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

She had 40 and 12 assists. She ate and everyone else did. The start of the 3rd should have made them adjust strategy with their star player moving slightly better than Willis Reed moved yesterday.

Are you crazy, no wonder your barber almost died.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:34 pm 
100000 CLUB

You're not making an argument. Unless you think ignorant shit is an argument.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
Nas wrote:
Franky T wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Nas wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

Willis moves pretty well for being very dead.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:04 pm 
100000 CLUB

That was the joke. :drunken:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
vitoscotti wrote:
Larry Holmes (and of course Bernstein agreeing) blamed the loss on LSU's poor coaching. Saying meeting CC at half court double teaming her would have neutralized her.

Every time they met her at half-court she easily broke past and spotted open teammates running free to the basket. They played her man-to-man so far outside that she was always one quick move away from blowing past the defender for a free run into the lane. She could do whatever she wanted to whenever she wanted to. My wife doesn’t know shit about basketball but even she could see that CC could take over whenever she wanted and only got her teammates involved out of sheer sportsmanship towards LSU. Heck she even kept LSU in it by unnecessarily hoisting up quick shots until the bitter end when they were up by double digits. No extra coaching by extremely weathered Barbie was going to win that game for LSU.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:53 am 

Just have to hope she doesn't go WOKE like the soccer GOAT Meghan Rapinoe.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:42 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:49 am 

12.5 million people watched the game.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:04 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Franky T wrote:

Please cross-post this in the "What is wrong with America?" thread.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:38 am 

BigW72 wrote:
(button 48) my son get a quick flash on the TV network as part of the pep band prior to gametime.

I don't know about GOAT for women's basketball, but Caitlin is the most dominant player out there. 40 pts plus 12 assists in the elite 8 is pretty fucking solid.

We were all taking bets on Murkeys age before the internet revealed she's only 61...she looks pretty weathered for 61 :lol:

It was a great game....women's hoops don't have the athleticisms of the men's games, but I do find the pure passing and shooting a somewhat refreshing.

the rack is holding up pretty well

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:40 am 

Franky T wrote:

I fully expected a post from Frank this morning stating that yet another sporting event was more popular than the NBA.

I was disappointed.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:45 am 

good dolphin wrote:
Franky T wrote:

I fully expected a post from Frank this morning stating that yet another sporting event was more popular than the NBA.

I was disappointed.

ESPN article said it got higher ratings than 4 of the 5 NBA Finals games last year. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:45 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
Franky T wrote:

Why do you feel this way?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:54 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Hawg Ass wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Franky T wrote:

Because they don't use a regulation ball and are flat footed. I know it's incredibly bad taste to say 8th grade boys would break their ankles with a single crossover, but unfortunately it's incredibly true.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:57 am 

Nardi wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Franky T wrote:

Because they don't use a regulation ball and are flat footed. I know it's incredibly bad taste to say 8th grade boys would break their ankles with a single crossover, but unfortunately it's incredibly true.

this is one game that was incredibly hyped. It's not indicative of a trend.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:10 am 

Nardi wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Franky T wrote:

I don’t believe that to be true, this isn’t 1980.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:13 am 

That's overstating it but most of the top high school teams in Illinois would beat Iowa by 20 and that would still require Clark to go for 40.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:16 am 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Franky T wrote:

Do you recall 6 months ago the soccer game between washed up retired soccer players against the womens' team? So many ended up in the hospital with fractures of the lower leg.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:17 am 

Brick wrote:
That's overstating it but most of the top high school teams in Illinois would beat Iowa by 20 and that would still require Clark to go for 40.

And the ball?

It's not overstated.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:17 am 

Nardi wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Franky T wrote:

Do you recall 6 months ago the soccer game between washed up retired soccer players against the womens' team? So many ended up in the hospital with fractures of the lower leg.

No

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:18 am 

good dolphin wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Franky T wrote:

I watched it. I have no intention of watching the the Women's Final Four.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:21 am 

Franky T wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Franky T wrote:

I watched it. I have no intention of watching the the Women's Final Four.

it's like a dog walking on its hind legs

I'll stop to watch the oddity once.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next