It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Les Miles
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Zizou wrote:
Obviously Tom Herman is the guy they will go after. The question is what other big name jobs might open up this year. Texas is a possibility. Their win over ND doesn't look great now and if Strong flounders around 7-5 look for them to make a move. USC, incredibly, might be open again. Helton is a clown and the team is undisciplined. No clue why they made that hire. If Kelly does another 8-5 type year, could ND fire him? I think they might give him a chance to hire another defensive coordinator in the offseason. Penn St maybe, though I doubt they could go up against the money of Texas, USC, and LSU to snag Herman.

I still think JImbo could be lured back to the bayou. They almost had him after last season. Don't see Briles getting any job this year. He needs some more time in the outer darkness before he returns.

I could actually see LSU hiring Briles if they can't get Herman. But there ain't no Tulsa in the SEC.

If Leonard Fournette was healthy, they could be 4-0.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5