It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:14 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Who Should I Keep?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:39 pm 

Get to keep one QB, one RB, and One WR

QBs: Matt Ryan and Jameis Winston

RBs: Jay Ajayi, Thomas Rawls, Lamar Miller, Frank Gore, Kenneth Dixon, Theo Riddick

WRs: Brandin Cooks, Stephon Diggs, Devnate Parker, Randall Cobb, Eli Rogers, Adam Thielen, Keenan Allen

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

Post subject: Re: Who Should I Keep?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
RFDC wrote:
Get to keep one QB, one RB, and One WR

QBs: Matt Ryan and Jameis Winston

RBs: Jay Ajayi, Thomas Rawls, Lamar Miller, Frank Gore, Kenneth Dixon, Theo Riddick

WRs: Brandin Cooks, Stephon Diggs, Devnate Parker, Randall Cobb, Eli Rogers, Adam Thielen, Keenan Allen

QB: Ryan
RB: Dixon
WR: Cooks, Diggs, or Parker

<ยบ)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:24 pm 

Wow, Dixon? You think he is going to be that good?

I was thinking Ajayi or Riddick....

I been leaning towards Diggs at WR.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:22 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
QB: yeah, unless the way bigger picture is in focus for you, then it's pretty obviously matt ryan. he's having his unquestionable career year this year (his 115.3 passer rating sticks out in a career chock full of 80something/90something ratings for the ~8-10 seasons he's played) it's gonna be matt ryan, unless you wanna say that this season is an outlier and you think jameis could end up being a little better than your average season matt ryan (4000-4500ish yards, ~27TD 13INT, as i'm not completely sold on matty ice turning a corner and being a perennial 30+ TD/ <10 INT guy for the next 3-5yrs)

RB: re: kenneth dixon, the general expectation going all the way back to preseason was that once he came back from his injury/suspension/whatever (he wasn't around for the first ~3-4 games of the season or something) that good ol terrance west was gonna cede the #1 RB gig to dixon and that was that. instead, as the season rolled on dixon started slow and then evolved into being some kind of a "thunder and lighting" combo with t-west. dixon was quietly busting off 10pts+ for like 5/6 weeks [albeit in nas' hyper-scoring league with 1PPR and stuff] but then he had a season high in rushing yards last week (12car/57yds) but he must have fumbled cuz he managed only 4.80pts. that said, you expect that he'll eventually just kinda get most of terrence west's 10-15 carries per game and then he'll be cromulent, however that ravens o-line/running-game is pretty much a shit-show so idk if they'll be able to overhaul the line for next year and then turn around and give dixon ~20carries/game and then it's time for fantasy kumbaya.... [and would it kill baltimore to get a proper WR who isn't like 38 years old?]

THAT SAID, man, even tho both games were against the bills (or if he had 3 then 2 were against the bills, cuz he had either 2 or 3), how can you turn your back on a guy who has either 2 or 3 200yds+ rushing games this year? our buy GA$E seems to know what he's doing down there (despite a rough start) and i think jay ajayi's best days are ahead of him, so even tho i think dixon has some legit upside and you never know exactly how the NFL is gonna shake out year-to-year until they start playing the games, it's pretty much ajayi in a landslide for me.

WR: where is this love for stefon diggs comign from? yeah he's got solid #s, and when you consider he put them up with teddy fk'n bridgewater and "sam the ram" bradford, you know, props are due i suppose.... but you know cooks has back to back seasons of ~1100yds and 8/9TD respectively, right? that's some kind of !!!! consistency.... and with kenny stills fucking off to miami to hook up with GA$E, his production was eerily identical to last year's.... the only thing that can fuck this up is if you think breesus is getting old [and therefore at least prone to some future injury/injuries we cant envision now?] but it's pretty hard to say no to keeping the saints #1 WR, cuz even if they're a 7-9 or 6-10 team you know that breesus will get a metric fuck-ton of yards, and while michael thomas quietly emerged to be a solid #2 this year.... dude, that's breesus' #1 WR..... no matter how good you think stefon diggs is, he's gonna have either bradford or bridgewater throwing to him? adrian peterson is prolly gonna start breaking down soon (if we havent started seeing it already) and the vikings can play some defense, sure, but even the ~3-13 bears solidly beat them when they were getting exposed after the dumbest/stupidest/most-wrongest 5-0 start ever. don't overthink this or make a bad choice because you once had a thing for a barista named "stefon" --- you keep the saints #1 WR because, dude, 3yrs in the league and basically 2 where he's at his level = we haven't seen his career year yet.... and if his average proper season is ~1100yds and 8-9TD, man, you know he could end up going off for like 1400yds/14TD one of these years. stephon diggs might need 3 whole seasons to get 14TD, and that's even if he's averaging ~800-1000yds/year.

TLDR = ryan, ajayi, cooks.... aka </DUH>