It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:11 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Trade Advice
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:39 pm 

Someone offered me Dak Prescott and Latavius Murray for Joe Flacco

Is there something wrong with Prescott that I am not seeing? Or is someone really overvaluing Flacco after his big week 1 effort

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

Post subject: Re: Trade Advice
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
RFDC wrote:
Someone offered me Dak Prescott and Latavius Murray for Joe Flacco

Is there something wrong with Prescott that I am not seeing? Or is someone really overvaluing Flacco after his big week 1 effort

both

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
The Cowboys are legit contenders to pick 1.1 overall.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:27 am 

So accept or reject?

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:31 am 

RFDC wrote:
So accept or reject?

Reject

Flacco is going to have a good year, Dak is going to have a bad one and Murray is not a starter.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:43 am 

pizza_Place: maciano's
I’m in a league with no flex, 3wr and 2rbs. I have a three headed monster of hunt, Barkley, and Conner at rb. The trade deadline is 2 days away so I won’t know if bell is signing before I make a move.

Do I keep all 3, or attempt to trade one off for a wr1. I’m assuming any of them is a fair trade for Thomas Hopkins or odb. In our scoring they rank 4,5,6 in points scored on the season, higher than any wr not named Thielen.

What do you do.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:45 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
TurdFerguson wrote:
I’m in a league with no flex, 3wr and 2rbs. I have a three headed monster of hunt, Barkley, and Conner at rb. The trade deadline is 2 days away so I won’t know if bell is signing before I make a move.

Do I keep all 3, or attempt to trade one off for a wr1. I’m assuming any of them is a fair trade for Thomas Hopkins or odb. In our scoring they rank 4,5,6 in points scored on the season, higher than any wr not named Thielen.

What do you do.

If you can get a really high end WR for Conner I would do it otherwise I'm comfortable holding him. I don't think Bell will ever get more touches in a game than him rest of year

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:58 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
conner is worth more than those 3 WR's you should be able to get one of them and a decent 3rd rb for your bench

i do think trading one of your 3 RB's is the right move, especiallly if you are weak at WR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:01 am 

billypootons wrote:
conner is worth more than those 3 WR's you should be able to get one of them and a decent 3rd rb for your bench

i do think trading one of your 3 RB's is the right move, especiallly if you are weak at WR

I have Hopkins and Conner in two leagues. No chance I would trade Hopkins for Conner, let alone give up a bench RB in the process. If Bell came out today and said he wont play for the Steelers this year, I would then put Conner and Hopkins on equal footing. As of now I'd have Hopkins ranked higher. A lot of that can be roster dependent though, obviously.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:40 am 

FavreFan wrote:
billypootons wrote:

I have Hopkins and Conner in two leagues. No chance I would trade Hopkins for Conner, let alone give up a bench RB in the process. If Bell came out today and said he wont play for the Steelers this year, I would then put Conner and Hopkins on equal footing. As of now I'd have Hopkins ranked higher. A lot of that can be roster dependent though, obviously.

I assume Conner is impossible to trade since there is the question mark with him. I was thinking of moving Barkley as he is a rookie and the giants have a rough schedule to end the year.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:41 am 

TurdFerguson wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
billypootons wrote:

I assume Conner is impossible to trade since there is the question mark with him. I was thinking of moving Barkley as he is a rookie and the giants have a rough schedule to end the year.

Every week I'm leaning more and more towards Bell never playing a down for the Steelers again.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:55 am 

FavreFan wrote:
TurdFerguson wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
billypootons wrote:

Every week I'm leaning more and more towards Bell never playing a down for the Steelers again.

I saw that. I also saw something that said if he does play out the rest of this year they can claim his salary was the prorated amount for tag purposes. He wouldn’t get credit for the full franchise amount. They would make him post his W2 and use that number.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:59 am 

In my family league I had Conner and ended up trading Barkley for Kennan Allen and Lev Bell after week 2. Been regretting that trade for a few weeks now since I think Bell will be useless all year.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:16 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
In my family league I had Conner and ended up trading Barkley for Kennan Allen and Lev Bell after week 2. Been regretting that trade for a few weeks now since I think Bell will be useless all year.

Week 2 I sarcastically offer Conner for Bell to be a dick. So lucky he rejected.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:23 am 

Ended up getting devante Adams for hunt.

Leaves me with Wr diggs, Adams, Baldwin and Ridley
Rb Barkley and Conner
TE ertz