It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:24 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:54 pm 

Chargers moved a RB from their practice squad to the regular roster, strongly indicating Gordon will not play

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
I'm starting justin jackson over evans and damian williams :scratch:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:20 pm 

pizza_Place: maciano's
Looking at 1 RB out of

Justin Jackson
Mark Ingram
Spencer Ware
James Connor

I’m thinking go Jackson tonight if Ware is ruled out. If ware and Jackson, bench both and wait and see if Conner plays.

If Conner is out fall back to Ingram on Monday.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:22 pm 

#1 seed in our 4 team playoff is Sitting Mahomes tonight....In favor of Breeze against Car Monday night

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:21 pm 

13 mins ago..

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:23 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
Start Jackson, Billy.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:09 pm 

Well, fuck. That just about does it for me

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:22 pm 

Should have started Williams. Big mistake.

Edit: Huge mistake.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:16 am 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Started Jackson AND Williams tonight! 40 points up!

Sad to see Gordon on the bench again and I also have a spot taken up by Spencer Ware but it's all worth it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:28 am 

Nice work, TM.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:19 am 

Peoria Matt wrote:
Nice work, TM.

Thanks I was expecting to get crushed. The team I'm up against was league leader in average points. May have caught him on the rare off week. Lots more football to go

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:49 am 

It’s not that Jackson had a bad game (although it would have been sweet if rivers hit his hands instead of the Cb helmet with that wide open td). It’s that Williams absolutely killed it for my opponent.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:19 am 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:

Sad to see Gordon on the bench again and I also have a spot taken up by Spencer Ware but it's all worth it.

i didnt have a big enough chubb to bench chubb in favor of d williams...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:40 pm 

billypootons wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

My opponent has Chubb. He scares me.

My question is: Mayfield or Cam Newton?

Cam has been shaky and NO seems to be playing good ball. Baker is AT Denver though, but they have been sucking against the pass.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:50 pm 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
billypootons wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

Cam has been shaky and NO seems to be playing good ball. Baker is AT Denver though, but they have been sucking against the pass.

cam would be my choice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:09 am 

I picked up Henry on waivers

Now I have a choice. 2 of the following 3:

Henry
Carson
Mack

Carson is playing against the 28 run defense and has been a consistently good performer who is getting better each week. Mack is playing against the 27 run D, is coming off a career performance but is playing for a more pass happy team (although they play the 8 pass d so they may be run heavy). Henry has been all world the last two weeks but is playing the 12 run D.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:30 am 

I’d roll Mack and Henry. I think having russel limits the upside on a running back as he will get points.

How about Dak against the bucks or Mitch against the SF

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:56 am 

I'd say Dak. I think the 49ers are game for Sunday. Bucs suck

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:58 am 

billypootons wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
billypootons wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

cam would be my choice

oops

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:04 am 

good dolphin wrote:

Henry
Carson
Mack

Carson is playing against the 28 run defense and has been a consistently good performer who is getting better each week. Mack is playing against the 27 run D, is coming off a career performance but is playing for a more pass happy team (although they play the 8 pass d so they may be run heavy). Henry has been all world the last two weeks but is playing the 12 run D.

henry just got 33 carries.... the game against washington sets up as game Tennessee should win, so id imagine they keep feeding henry. i dont know with carson v mack. if penny is playing then id go mack

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:56 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
good dolphin wrote:

Henry
Carson
Mack

this is eerily similar to the situation i've got going on in the semifinals of nasleague, where i unexpectedly overcame a 0.0 from keenan allen last thursday to take out a superior team that had a meh week. now i'm faced with picking 3 of the following four:

Mixon
Henry
Carson
Mack

(rushing TDs are worth 12pts and i'm pretty sure it's max stats so there's bonuses for 100+ yds and all that. 1ppr. to give you an idea they're all projected for like ~18-21pts)

last week was an embarrassment of riches as those guys respectively went for appx 43, 52, 36, and 37pts. i had benched mack for midseason pickup henry in the minutes leading up to noon figuring i needed a "swing for the fences" play (as henry was coming off of a 99.50pts outing thanks to his ~238/4TD on my bench last week) especially after keenan allen did a 0.0.... henry got 50+ but then mack did his 36.90pts and i was like "sheeeeeeeeeeit" heading into the 3pm games figuring there was no way carson would top 30pts. but hey i guess i am no longer subject to the curse of clinton portis since 2012 or the fantasy football gods smiled upon me or something-- carson got 35.80.

so this week i'm all arrrrghdlfh;asd cuz i'm thinking carson could be the weakest link in a situation where KC could be up double digits and thus forcing seattle to abandon the run, and mack's up against a giants team that's quite possibly without ODB and is coming off of a shutout where saquon did fuckall (a big part of the reason i actually won) and i definitely don't wanna leave ~30/+ on the bench again this week, assuming that i'm not gonna have 4 RBs go for 35+ pts two weeks in a row. but then again i can see the colts getting pass-happy and mack ending up like 14/56 2/17 without finding the endzone and you'd hate to watch carson do another 80/+/TD as he hasn't had the highest ceiling out of the lot, but he's pretty much been the steadiest guy i've got going week to week.... it's just with the recent performances i'm afraid of leaving another 30+ on the bench (even if i technically have to cuz of that a4mentioned embarrassment of riches =)

but in the end, i suppose all of this is academic if i assume y'all would start mixon if you've got him and then i can just go with the advice of the original question i quoted here. billy brought up rashard penny as a reason to go with mack > carson, but this week i think mike davis might be more of an "uh oh" factor as he's the pass-catching/3rd-down back and that's an area where KC has been vulnerable (prolly cuz they play from ahead so damn much) but uhhhh... .we'll see what happens i guess?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:58 pm 

billypootons wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
billypootons wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

cam would be my choice

Barely held on to my semi win thanks to Cam's -1 point effort. A lot easier with him hurt so Baker gets the start now. Question is between Spencer Ware, Elijah McGuire and the GB RB Williams which one do I flex?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:37 am 

sinicalypse wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Henry
Carson
Mack

this is eerily similar to the situation i've got going on in the semifinals of nasleague, where i unexpectedly overcame a 0.0 from keenan allen last thursday to take out a superior team that had a meh week. now i'm faced with picking 3 of the following four:

Mixon
Henry
Carson
Mack

(rushing TDs are worth 12pts and i'm pretty sure it's max stats so there's bonuses for 100+ yds and all that. 1ppr. to give you an idea they're all projected for like ~18-21pts)

last week was an embarrassment of riches as those guys respectively went for appx 43, 52, 36, and 37pts. i had benched mack for midseason pickup henry in the minutes leading up to noon figuring i needed a "swing for the fences" play (as henry was coming off of a 99.50pts outing thanks to his ~238/4TD on my bench last week) especially after keenan allen did a 0.0.... henry got 50+ but then mack did his 36.90pts and i was like "sheeeeeeeeeeit" heading into the 3pm games figuring there was no way carson would top 30pts. but hey i guess i am no longer subject to the curse of clinton portis since 2012 or the fantasy football gods smiled upon me or something-- carson got 35.80.

so this week i'm all arrrrghdlfh;asd cuz i'm thinking carson could be the weakest link in a situation where KC could be up double digits and thus forcing seattle to abandon the run, and mack's up against a giants team that's quite possibly without ODB and is coming off of a shutout where saquon did fuckall (a big part of the reason i actually won) and i definitely don't wanna leave ~30/+ on the bench again this week, assuming that i'm not gonna have 4 RBs go for 35+ pts two weeks in a row. but then again i can see the colts getting pass-happy and mack ending up like 14/56 2/17 without finding the endzone and you'd hate to watch carson do another 80/+/TD as he hasn't had the highest ceiling out of the lot, but he's pretty much been the steadiest guy i've got going week to week.... it's just with the recent performances i'm afraid of leaving another 30+ on the bench (even if i technically have to cuz of that a4mentioned embarrassment of riches =)

but in the end, i suppose all of this is academic if i assume y'all would start mixon if you've got him and then i can just go with the advice of the original question i quoted here. billy brought up rashard penny as a reason to go with mack > carson, but this week i think mike davis might be more of an "uh oh" factor as he's the pass-catching/3rd-down back and that's an area where KC has been vulnerable (prolly cuz they play from ahead so damn much) but uhhhh... .we'll see what happens i guess?

I don't think Penny is playing as they promoted some other RB onto the roster this week. Carson had something like six targets last week so he may be good to go in the passing game. The Seahwaks only hope to win this game is to run the ball, and I think they will

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:40 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Championship game..

I need to start one of these bums.

Davis- Seattle
Blue- Houston
Ridley- Pittsburgh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:25 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
312player wrote:
Championship game..

Davis- Seattle
Blue- Houston
Ridley- Pittsburgh

:lol:

Davis is the clear cut answer but yes those are all bums

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:46 pm 

312player wrote:
Championship game..

Davis- Seattle
Blue- Houston
Ridley- Pittsburgh

woof

Congrats on getting there with that group

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:59 pm 

312player wrote:
Championship game..

Davis- Seattle
Blue- Houston
Ridley- Pittsburgh

pickup cj anderson... may start for gurley... if gurley does play you can fall back to mike davis sunday night.
another possible source for cheap points would be zach zenner... even moreso if blount doesnt play

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:49 pm 

James Connor ruled out. Just dropped him for Cj.

Good call.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:19 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
312player wrote:
Championship game..

Davis- Seattle
Blue- Houston
Ridley- Pittsburgh

woof

Congrats on getting there with that group

Zeke is my #1.. but gotta start 2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:20 pm 

billypootons wrote:
312player wrote:
Championship game..

Davis- Seattle
Blue- Houston
Ridley- Pittsburgh

pickup cj anderson... may start for gurley... if gurley does play you can fall back to mike davis sunday night.
another possible source for cheap points would be zach zenner... even moreso if blount doesnt play

Ran out of FA money 3 weeks ago.. stuck with this roster

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next