It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:04 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:19 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
if no, why not? let's make one for the most glorious 2022 season. nas you better get your fucking lizard shoes in this one. wanna run it as an offshoot of the sandlot or something? we kinda need a rebrand like that one draft a cpl years ago.

but seriously,, who wants to play some fantasy baseball. i dont mean to brag but i used to be some kind of fun fantasy sports guy years back before i had to grow up and get a job, but as i get older and a little better with time i'm pretty slick with hitting the pisser and flexing a few lineups in the middle of work so if i can keep one ear on the game and one eye on the job in front of me i think i can come back to at least 73% a good as i was and that means it wont be too crazy good like..... heh heh you know nassycakes i think babe ruth aint the only motherfucker who ever called a shot on this planet, and for a few years yall had to just #WITNESS like oh you think i'm scared of giving up the best player in the game? do you know who the fuck i am/
'
REAL PITCHA ROLL CALL

KERSHAW
BUMGARNER
DEGROM
"THOR"
JOSE FERNANDEZ ()RIP)
KIMBREL? HELL YEAH HE DOWN

and comeon we all lived it but like hawkeroo said make yourself dangerious at the dish and you'll always be in the game, i say make yoursself dangerous on the pitch and you'll always have fun in other countries. know what i'm saying? and if anyone ever suggests "fantasy premier league" to me i'm going to just create a new stare for you cuz that was a stupid money / BUY PLAYERS game i had no interest in. fantasy baseball is whats up.... who's down?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:27 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
and my favorite moment in sandlot league history? nas gets his broken boy yu darvish back in the middle of a draft and screams something stupid like FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111 in the middle of the draft cuz he got him back from me and yeah you know we had a thing. i put nas over in the finals in my last most glorious sandlot year. i did the job after having my fun in the mid-10s. i gave him all the agony screaming WTF IM UP ON THIS UR GOING DOWN THIS IS WAR but in the end man it was fucking cool to let nas take my dumb ass out and pimpslap me out the door like "thanks for playing sini" cuz thats the game of life. that's baseball kid.

a few picks later i calmly and coolly picked a surprisingly available noah "thor" syndegaard a few months before he made his MLB debut where kids? anyone? WRIGLEY MOTHERFUCKING FIELD i was in a movie theater for rifftrax or something but you best believe i'm back row (assigned seating is fundamentally unamerican but ppl once blocked me on facebook for saying that after showing off their kewl new assigned seats so i am browbeaten by everyone in life and will never say ASSIGNED MOVIE THEATER SEATING IS FUNDAMENTALLY UNAMERICAN AND EVIL AND STUPID AND WRONG SHOW UP EARLY CAMP THAT SHIT OUT GET YOUR SPOT JUST IN CASE UR BOY IS MAKING HIS MLB DEBUT CONCURRENTLY YOU CAN WATCH EVERY ONE OOF THOSE GLORIOUS 5-5.2 IP IN THE BACK ROW OF A MOVIE THEATER DISCRETELY AND CLEVERLY CUZ LIKE SRY LIFE I GOT OBLIGATIONS HERE)

ahhh yeah.... shti. been awhile since i babbled. im sure somebody on this planet is mad at me so i'll catch you guys when we try this all again in 2024. sry. and i really mean it. it was my fault. i literally said in a rap song in 2009 that "i'm so sick you're going to need flu shots to fuck with me" and well.... i never ponder the consequences of my actions cuz i was led to believe i was never good in fact i was wackzilla a plague and umm..... well.... hows everyone's plague today?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:30 am 

pizza_Place: A few...
Waaay too much work involved. Perfect if you are not married/no kids.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:34 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Peoria Matt wrote:
Waaay too much work involved. Perfect if you are not married/no kids.
The only way to do it would be to set your lineup once a week. If someone misses a start or goes down due to Covid/injury, oh well.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:56 am 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
I played a lot of seasons of scoresheet baseball and football. To me those are the best games out there. you set line ups pitching rotations ,almost every aspect of your team.Play HtH against other team. baseball is super intense. Football though I was more successful.