It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:15 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:28 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Juiced wrote:
312player wrote:
2-1 in both leagues..#1 points in both. Taylor is just getting warmed up..wish I had him.

Borrows line is atrocious. I dunno if he stays healthy. My Jamal Williams egg is about to hatch, knew Swift would go down early.

3-0 with Borrows leading the way. I picked up J.Goff from waivers as insurance. Mcaffery,Barkley,Chubbs killing it as my RB 1,2 and 3. Kelsey is my TE1, Waddle/St.Brown WR1/2 and A.J. Dillon/Bateman/E.Moore in my Flex.

Nice... was thinking kittle, Kamara for pierce and A. Jones.. what ya think

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:13 am 

312player wrote:
Juiced wrote:
312player wrote:
2-1 in both leagues..#1 points in both. Taylor is just getting warmed up..wish I had him.

Borrows line is atrocious. I dunno if he stays healthy. My Jamal Williams egg is about to hatch, knew Swift would go down early.

3-0 with Borrows leading the way. I picked up J.Goff from waivers as insurance. Mcaffery,Barkley,Chubbs killing it as my RB 1,2 and 3. Kelsey is my TE1, Waddle/St.Brown WR1/2 and A.J. Dillon/Bateman/E.Moore in my Flex.

I'm skeptical on Pierce. He just had a decent game against the worst run D he will see in a while. I'm also an Aaron jones owner and it is so boom bust with him because GB uses both backs almost equally.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:35 am 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Juiced wrote:
312player wrote:

Are u playing in a four person league?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:43 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
SpiralStairs wrote:
Juiced wrote:
312player wrote:

That was my thought as well.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:26 am 

Hawkeye Vince wrote:
312player wrote:
Juiced wrote:
312player wrote:

I'm skeptical on Pierce. He just had a decent game against the worst run D he will see in a while. I'm also an Aaron jones owner and it is so boom bust with him because GB uses both backs almost equally.

You are probably right, I just don't think my team can win in this league..good enough to take 3rd but the other two teams rosters look better..I play em back to back coming up and I'm thinking I go 0-2.. Lamar is carrying my team.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:19 am 

SpiralStairs wrote:
Juiced wrote:
312player wrote:

10 team work league. Like taking candy from a baby.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:25 am 

312player wrote:
Juiced wrote:
312player wrote:

Kamara is the best player in that group. Not a fan of Kittle. He can't seem to stay healthy to be worth the gamble. A.Jones loses value with Dillon getting the goal line work. Pierce loses value for being on the Texans offense and limited catches. Try to trade Kittle if he goes off in the next couple weeks and keep Kamara. Jones and Pierce are not going to win your league and might not even be as good as Kamara when the season is over.

You could see if the Eckler owner is willing to move on from him and see if you have anything to trade to make it tempting. Kamara/Eckler could win your league.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:38 am 

Nas wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Juiced wrote:
312player wrote:

That was my thought as well.

I had the 3rd pick and Taylor/Kupp went 1,2. Was between Jefferson and Mcaffery, so I gambled on Mcaffery hoping a WR fell back to me in the 2nd round. Was planning on going WR/RB but couldn't pass up Mcaffery.

Second round all the big name WR are gone and Kelsey is sitting there a the 2/3 turn. Picked him up because I was hoping Barkley would fall back to me in the 3rd and I knew I would have to punt WR, so might as well have the TE1.

Picked up Barkley in the 3rd, jumped at Waddle in the 4th, Chubb in the 5th and then St.Brown 6th. Burrow 7th.

After the draft was over the guys in my league said my WR position was weak and Chubb doesn't score TD's :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:54 am 

I traded Kamara and Mike Williams for St. Brown and Pierce.. Pierce paid off in his first game, St. Brown didn't play.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:33 am 

Taylor still doing nothing

but Brady and Evans went off

I'm up 9 points with Deebo, 49er D and Gay against Ram D. This one should be safe for my first win against a guy I take personal pleasure in beating. It also moves my brother into a tie with him for first place.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:53 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
good dolphin wrote:
It also moves my brother into a tie with him for first place.

COI

Your assets should be seized.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:00 am 

huge night from Deebo and SF D. I was going to win anyway but I can up a couple points short of being the top score in the league.

1-3

better times ahead, hopefully

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:03 am 

good dolphin wrote:
huge night from Deebo and SF D. I was going to win anyway but I can up a couple points short of being the top score in the league.

1-3

Taylor is banged up

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:19 am 

312player wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

1-3

Taylor is banged up

I know, but I can go 4 WR and one RB with either Khalil/Monty, edmunds or henderson. Edmunds, while not great, has been good for double digits 3/4 weeks

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:50 pm 

Melvin Gordon, Damien Pierce, Jamal Williams.. start 2.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Melvin Gordon is about as useful as a Whistler post.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:59 am 

Won by half a point. Davante Adams catch being overruled in the last minute of the game gave me the win. If that is a catch I lose.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:02 am 

veganfan21 wrote:
Melvin Gordon is about as useful as a Whistler post.

I benched him.. should have played him over Jamal williams..still would have lost..3-2 in both leagues. I think Gordon has a great game next week with 10 days off.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:59 pm 

Keenan Allen is Killin me, same goes for Waller and Kittle. I'm going back to streaming TE next year if I can't get Andrew's.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:30 am 

1-4

I'm playing not to owe the extra money for finishing last at this point

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:52 am 

Start Brian Robinson in my flex tonight over Pickens, Dillon or Mckenzie?

4-1 and I want to be entertained tonight. Flexed Boone last week and won.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:12 pm 

Juiced wrote:

I'd go Robinson.. but I like Puckens a lot.. think he's getting ready to explode here with Pickett in now. I drafted him and haven't played yet..probably next week.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:30 pm 
100000 CLUB

You should be trading for players who have underperformed and trading players who have had a few great weeks and are about to crash back down to earth.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:32 pm 

312player wrote:
Juiced wrote:

I'd go Robinson.. but I like Puckens a lot.. think he's getting ready to explode here with Pickett in now. I drafted him and haven't played yet..probably next week.

I like Pickens as well but going with BROB for the entertainment value tonight. Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:33 pm 

Brob made Gibson basically worthless..been trying to dump him for 3 weeks. No bites

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 pm 
100000 CLUB

The Steelers offense didn't score a touchdown last week. I wouldn't expect a scoring explosion against the Buccaneers. I wouldn't play Pickens until after the bye. They won't win another game until after the bye. Canada will probably be fired by the Saints game.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:55 pm 

Nas wrote:
You should be trading for players who have underperformed and trading players who have had a few great weeks and are about to crash back down to earth.

I traded The Lions TE Hockinson for A.Cooper. J.Chase owner wants Chubb but I don't want to break up my big three. Chubb, Barkley and CMAC

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:58 pm 
100000 CLUB

Juiced wrote:
Nas wrote:

I traded The Lions TE Hockinson for A.Cooper. J.Chase owner wants Chubb but I don't want to break up my big three. Chubb, Barkley and CMAC

You should do it immediately. Or offer up CMC.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:37 pm 

Juiced wrote:
Nas wrote:

Who are your other WRs, I've got Chubb in one league..Hes almost untouchable. I think hes going to have 20 tds plus..

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:49 pm 

312player wrote:
Juiced wrote:
Nas wrote:

Who are your other WRs, I've got Chubb in one league..Hes almost untouchable. I think hes going to have 20 tds plus..

Waddle, St.Brown, Pickens, Mckenzie, Pierce.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next